Why don’t you own a gun Sup Forums?

Why don’t you own a gun Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flash_suppressor
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because I don't live in a 3rd world country where people need to own guns because everybody else does. I can walk out of my apartment in peace knowing that the odds of me getting into a situation where I would need a gun to defend myself are so low it isn't even worth it to carry one.

Because I live in Australia

>*5 minutes later gets stabbed in the heart from behind*
>"g-good thing none of us had a gun!"
>*dies*

Because I studied the blade

Because I own several. Shooting is fun, plus food security from hunting. Have a couple long guns and a shotgun. Also have a break back pellet gun for shooting in the backyard. Can't shoot firearms in a suburb after all.

I think you are conflating the concept of why most of the world thinks Americans have guns vs. the boring reality of a strong gun culture particularly in the South and West.

Most gun owners live no where near where the crime happens at. If you aren't involved in drugs or illegal gambling the odds of ever needing a gun for self defense is pretty low.

Because - I - live - in - the - UK. How - do - I - get - one - ???

I do, own one, because they are great.

I would say get one that's disguised as a pen or umbrella, but they would probably confiscate it as a potential weapon anyway.

Then why are redneck Amerilards so obsessed with them? Is it tradition? Are guns male jewelry? I honestly don't understand.

>Mossberg
You don't own much of a gun, faggot.

550000 people dead by guns in USA alone since 1998

that's more dead than American soldiers in ww1 and ww2

that's why i don't own a gun

>mossberg
>can’t identify a Ruger Gunsite Scout rifle.

Because those fucking things are expensive as shit. No way in hell am I dropping so much on something just to use it once a month at a range.

>get ready for a load of salty excuses from people trying to act like they don’t want guns or aren’t even a little curious about them, simply because they can not and never will be able to own and shoot them.

Here in America, even the youth can own and operate firearms. How does it feel for you European fags that an American youth is more capable, and more mature than your government thinks you will ever be?

>be American
>get shot by your 3 year old daughter

Considering the vast majority were suicides you'd be pretty safe if you weren't planning on offing yourself.
BTW other unarmed countries kill themselves at far higher rates higher than the US. without guns.

Part of it is tradition. Recreational shooting sports are growing in popularity, the idea that the government and law enforcement doesn't have your best interests at heart is driving up gun ownership (particularly among minorities and women), they're collectible and tend to appreciate in value, and for some types of guns, AR-style rifles in particular, they're highly customizable. Combine that with historically low cost when adjusted for inflation and purchasing power and a generation of people who grew up with Call of Duty and other FPS video games thinking guns are really cool and it's not that hard to understand why Americans like guns. Also the fastest growing demographic of gun owners are women, with black women making up the fastest growing demographic of new carry permits.

Convicted felon

>be European
>pass on my genetic retardation
>think every child is as incapable as mine, and the majority of European children

Fuck off scrub

for what for? to compensate your penis size with it? nope!

You can get a gun in Aus, stop being a pussy.

thinks this is why most americans own guns.
see I told you the rest of the world is this stupid.

this retarded

>letting a three year old get the best of you and draw their weapon quicker
Not on my watch, with my guns

you most likely are incapable of understanding much of the modern world.

But I own several, OP. Not even Amerifat, actually Canuck-cuck.

not your (you)
not american
not an advocate for civilian gun ownership
but this

Spotted the council housed UK chav.

Guns don't do anything. People do things. So if a gun is an answer, it's only an answer to our own limitations.

Don't know what your situation is but I can sympathise with felons. The majority of the time the crime doesn't relate to violence. My father went to prison for tax evasion and currently can't purchase a firearm except for black powder musket. What kind of sense does that make? Good luck getting your gun rights back, the office handling those cases will never reply back

I don't need one.

I went to the shooting range a couple of times, had some fun shooting, but that's it.

Why would I need one? I’m not a big enough faggot to need it for self defence and I don’t hunt.

Thinking about buying a flintlock rifle for shooting at a firing range. No license required in Canada. The downside is that I can't find anyone that sells it locally, it's not very reliable (misfires, crooked aim, etc.). I can only fire a shot per minute. Anyone here ever fire one?

*canadia

Considering all the high school shooting going on in America I would prefer not to have one.
Plus I'm from the UK.

The range is fun. Other than that just read the posts above you. Quite a few have stated why people purchase firearms. To sum it up, shooting is fun, people want to prepare for the worst, and people like to take full advantage of their right to bear arms

Because I don't need a gun to stop me from being a scared pussy the whole time.

I don't own a gun.

Plenty of people around here own shotguns, but we're not crazy gun slinging idiots, so death by gun-wielders is pretty low.

Typical pussy boy libtard millinial

I'm not mentally ill and paranoid I guess.

I do.
It's pointed at the back of your head right now.
>Take the shot??

Why don't you mind your own business? Are you with the NSA?

Because I'll never use one.

Yes. A "typical pussy". That's why he isn't afraid.

I own a couple. I could be wrong on my opinion, but I still maintain this is a lot of the reason why we haven't been attacked by conventional warfare means on our own ground.

i dont own a gun i own 32 of the fuckin things and i live in canada

>please don't call me a leaf
Fixd

>bolt gun
>flash suppressor
genius

So bolt guns don't flash?
genius

Because i’m fucking poor

1) Australia
2) don’t need one, I live in a decent suburb without crime

because I'm English , but I do have a nice collection of teaspoons

its ok that you dont know what a flash suppressor does, but that doesnt mean that i dont know what it does

LEAF !!!!!

But what does a flash suppressor do?

Mate I live in 3465 (Victoria , Australia)
I own 6 longarms and I'm getting more & going through the process to get my Category H pistol license.
I live in a great small country town, I don't fear for my safety to the point of needing a firearm to walk the streets.
But I do recognise that there will likely be a time where I will need to defend my family from events precipitating, I wouldn't live in the heavily built up cities where the pieces of shit our government keeps importing and we have to pay for.
Islam and low IQ Africans are going to fuck the people in the cities , wait for the collapse of the welfare state and see how nice your suburb is then.

it directs the muzzle flash forward, so it has less effect on the operators vision, this is useful on a short barreled automatic rifle, not so much on a long barreled bolt gun with a scope

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flash_suppressor