Which genres aren't created and maintained by jews?

which genres aren't created and maintained by jews?

yeah

Black Metal

Fado

The concept of genre is merely a form of branding of sound, so if you're still looking out for genres then you're basically brainwashed

>tfw no pseud daddy to reaffirm my regressive beliefs

Genres that aren't marketable to normalfags

then name off artists then

Are there any genres that haven't become infected with niggers?

Are there any nigger dungeon synth artists?

>Are there any genres that haven't become infected with niggers?
Country

You have to go back

>who is Hootie Blowfish
>who is Cowboy Troy
>who is Charley Pride
>who is Ray Charles

Math Rock for obvious reasons.

Metallica

Heartland rock =/= Country

HEY MODS DELETE THIS SHIT

ok?

thnx bye

boy this racit bullshit is some real music related thread
glad this thread is still here.

thanks

Oh, yes, another epic thread about THE JOOS. Is there any board Sup Forums hasn't destroyed at this point?

*tips menorah*

whoa

couldn't imagine pol ruining ck
actually i could imagine the sad fucks going on there and only eating the most 'trad' white food and going "this food in redpilled!!!!!!!!!" to everything like its funny and literally believing in a conspiracy to get them to drink the 'sodajew'

>everyone I don't like is Sup Forums
My favorite. I don't even go there. They aren't the only ones that know

DELETE

you obviously go on pol or mix in similar circles why even lie that hard its pathetic

>OP creates offensive thread
>user is a worse person than OP

yeah, genres don't exist

Nah. I saw discussions about cultural marxism elsewhere, and looked into it myself. It's not hard to then look at the leadership of nearly every major multimedia corporation that steers the direction of popular culture and figure out that jews have a disproportionate amount of influence. But since you're not from Sup Forums, I would surely expect you to believe everyone you disagree with is from a board you disagree with.

go back to pol you brainlet

This post isn't funny, this post isn't interesting, this post isn't related to music. This post couldn't be funny, this post couldn't be interesting, this post couldn't be related to music.
So now I simply must ask; WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?

I don't go there. Thanks for trying though.

You're right all record labels are run by Jews who want to bring down western civilization because they have both the time and resources to come together as a community of millions of people at rallies.
Or maybe, Jews just like making money and the record business is an easy way to make money and popular entertainment is a reflection of the society that makes it.

Nobody else on Sup Forums uses the term "cultural marxism" and gets offended at being called Sup Forums than Sup Forums

not sure why you think this is some gotcha when you obviously would belong in there

>I don't go there, I'm a bit afraid to be completely honest. No, I only go to the_Donald.

So what does postmodernism actually mean?

ITT: Sup Forumstants who have clearly never gone on any other board

>he doesn't know pop stars are groomed
>he doesn't know individuals can and do hold large swaths of power and influence, and it's not about the everyday man

Have it your way

Maybe.

No clue what you're on about.

wewlad although its tempting im not falling for this bait

>I don't even go there.
Then what are you doing discussing politics on a music board?

Donald Trump is fucking Reddit you stupid idiot. Politics in general are embarrassingly reddit tier. You're so unaware of how much everyone hates you.

Definitions vary from retard to retard

I'm not OP. I don't make off-topic threads. In fact, I don't make threads.

Aren't Hootie and the Blowfish jangle pop?

Ok, so I'm just going to keep considering Peterson's assessment on postmodernism as intellectualy valid until any of his critics can provide any solid argument.

>he thinks pop stars are the only popular music artists

>WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?

Breaking the cycle of not pulling out in time by not being able to get laid in the first place.

Sup Forums really is the identity of Sup Forums. As such, it makes sense that it bleeds over into every other board. It was really only a matter of time once we exploded. People do have interests other than politics after all.
Captcha: (((Jew)))ell Road.

Rap stars are pop stars too. "Pop" is an umbrella term for "popular," if you didn't know. Stuff that gets lots of radio play. Hits aren't crafted, they're manufactured, and stars are groomed and coddled.

He didn't lose idiot he actually won vs Sam Haris

pic related.

broad definition of a few philosophical movements but the driving force behind all postmodern philosophies is the conceptual breakdown of any and all identities.

his assessment being that they make some right observations but none of those observations actually facilitate human prospering and generally ends up amounting to destroying everything we've built? yes, he is absolutely correct.

>blames all the world's problems on "postmodernism" despite the fact that you have shown time and time again that you don't actually understand philosophical thinking
Whenever I've pressed someone making this point to give one (1) example they've never produced one.

What gives?

Hello Ray Suzuki