What Language should I learn?

Thinking about Russian, probably going to go with that.

Thoughts, Sup Forums?

german

Learn Spanish for when America is mexico kek kek kek kek /thread

Arabic. If you ever plan on visiting Europe it'll come in handy.

Learn spanish for when we colonize the rest of the americas

I picked up cyrillic from killing the Mongol Hordes in videogames, the rest follows pretty easily. Go for it.

that was my second choice but it'd be like learning latin.

seems pointless to learn a dead language though.

lmao. why? germans will be extinct in 20 years

Russian speaker here, second language. Russian is a very hard language to learn if you do not live in the country. It takes a lot of commitment. I've had multiple mental breakdowns while trying to learn Russian because of the frustration and not living in the country. But if you can persevere then I'd say go for it. The first month will be the easiest. You will feel like you have accomplished much, then the next 6 months will be terrible, you will feel like you are learning slow. Just stick through it. Also, if your any other color than white, don't even bother.

Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese

mandarin russian or french

I want to learn that nigger language where they just make click noises.

Arab or Russian and get a job as a spook.

Better start on that spanish

Spanish and Arabic are the most important second languages. Russian is somewhere up there too, probably.

C/C++

If you get a language the government needs help with you can pick up translation work. They're called Lesser Commonly Taught Languages.

>no details about why you're learning a language and what your situation is

Russian. I used it to go all over central Asia. Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Ukraine all understand Russian fluently. I even used it in the far west of China. All the truly cool and off-the-map places require Russian.

Pic unrelated. Not a Russiaboo.

>Russian, Serbian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Polish, Estonian, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Czech, Macedonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, etc

considering the way things are going in Western Europe, these are the only languages that will matter, unless you want to speak Germano-arab.

Irish

Shitty language.

OP should learn an Eastern European language.

Japanese.

Learn valuable skills, move to Japan, build the Eurasian master race while the jewified white societies succumb to islam, spics, dindus and cultural marxism.

Only two races on Earth were able to build and maintain a civilization, whatever you end up doing choose one of these.

Probably a good idea, that way, you can go to Russia and get with a white slavic princess (yes, white) that hasn't been BLACKED yet

>implying all the Mexicans worth talking to don't speak English already

No way, go with SQL.

>mental breakdown

Russian isn't hard at all. It's a bit harder than Spanish or French and very similar to both. If you know Spanish or French you will learn Russian fairly easily.

That said, my verbal skills were pretty weak coming out of college. Practicing in-country cleared that up in weeks.

>central Asia. Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Ukraine

these sound like the shittiest countries possible to travel to

they are, except hoholstan aka ukraine

The number of native German speakers has dropped by 10% in the last 9 years.

It'll be extinct in a few decades.

English, Russian, and Spanish should be the first three languages any person learns, in that order.

yeah no thanks

This.
Different category and SQL is Google me easy. It's a nice complement to knowing a compiled language though.

I recommend you learn .45 ACP so you can properly tell Jamal to fuck off.

I'm already fluent in .38 and .44

Glad you think so. Yuppies stay out.

>Learn Australian
>become master shitposter

Spanish is second language of America. Seriously, why would you pick anything else unless your moving or you wife speaks something else.

Welsh, it is a white language and the way forward

>Tfw you already speak the most important language
Why bother learning a dumb niche language that is only spoken in a few countries at most?

I already started just to prove you wrong

russian is pain in the ass

Torrent Pimsleur OP.

Currently studying Hebrew.
Alson Studying Banking and Finance at University.

The two go hand in hand.
Im a good Goyim.

Mate I live in Wales and it is a dead language except for some strong holds in the north west and pockets in the south.

>just to prove me wrong
>proves what I just said
For the first month you will feel like you know shit. But good luck on the following 6 month

>Australian
they speak English, Bobby

Learn Dzongkha

Unless you plan on spending time here conversing you will find it useless. Russian is a language you must have immersion to speak, as our grammar is very difficult.

By all means learn it, but if you are putting the time in to learn it it may as well be useful.

I would suggest Arabic, Basic Chinese and Spanish though unless there is somehwre or something specific you want it for.

Also, please take these kinds of threads to /int they do NOT belong on /pol

Was the new season of that any good? I watched the first and second episodes and thought they were pretty solid. Just never really kept up with it.

What is so difficult about Russian grammar?

"""""""""""""""english""""""""""""""""

>it is a dead language

Not until they stop airing Pobol Y Cwm it isn't

Waste of time unless you plan on joining the state dept or something.

Much better to learn the language of a country that will still be relevant in 10-20 years

10 000 rules and 1 000 000 exceptions

Swahili

ffocin Pobol Y Cwm.

Are there any black people in it yet? Then we can call it Pobol Y Coon

>What Language should I learn?

Mime, everyone understands mime, especially useful if you're trapped behind glass or pulling a rope etc

Why Chinese and Arabic?

Couldn't tell ya man, live in NW England and many years ago could only get S4C instead of Channel 4 on the TV, was subjected to Pobol and Owen Money most days

Good times, I guess

I would have learned the language of my ancestors. Since you guys are mostly bastarised people I bet you like have german,irish,anglo,swedish g parents or so.. Learn their tongue and history, this is your history too. You will never find in dept history in anglo compared to a native language.

Also yeah concidered adding russian my self several tymes. Know several who speak it, handy in eastern europe as most do not speak anglo. I started but something came up.
All ready got my sack full of languages.. nords mainland,icelandic,oldnorse,anglo,german swears in most langs ofc

Russian seems like a very good choice. Also learning languages for some reason is the best mental gymnastics for your neural networks

I believe that's just Africa in general.

>C
>not Python

Russian has its pluses too. Like, you have more freedom with word placement, and you don't have retarded "write word one way, pronounce it another way" thing. Seriously, learning English is like learning 2 separate languages simultaneously.