Is there any reason to live if your dick is smaller than 8 inches?

Is there any reason to live if your dick is smaller than 8 inches?

You better hope there is OP, otherwise you just lost another reason to live.

Im pretty sure if your only reason is to live due dick size that you should kys regardless of dick size.

Nice troll thread

>posteditagain.obamashitlord

just because you can't hack it doesn't mean you can't know your place in life. ask a real man how you can serve him today.

time stamp your penis next to a ruler

That's unrealistic. I'm a little under 7 inches and every woman I've been with has cum all over my cock.

>Onlyvirginsbelievethisshit

It’s a dick?

Don't worry about it, not even 9 inches can compare to the 20 inch long by 10 inch circumfrence dildos they have nowadays.

Oh boy, not another one of "these" threads...

You're just like the KANGZ dipshits. I've been baited, but I really don't care.

What good is having an 8 inch dick if you can't even get women to look at you, let alone date and fuck you?
> feelsokayman

My dick is 11 inches long and every woman i've been with complains about it. It's a struggle to get in and the girl is always in pain when it's actually in.

You bet but those cost a ton, nothing like going to a bar and getting gang fucked for free

Only a virgin would think that. And no you will never get laid if all you think about is penis size.

Nah, bitches like'em thick, not long. I know, mine's long and not thick.

Large dick problems anyone?

unless you're a sissy and sucking dick, no, there really isn't any reason to live...

Man, life sounds awful having an 11 inch dick. Like, girls gawking in awe once you drop your pants, that sounds terrible man!

you want women with 9 inch penises?

I've got a 9 inch dick, but it's got a lot of curvature since my mom made me wear underwear too tight when i was tot. It literally curves over 45 degrees to the left and the hook makes girls hurt real bad when it's in.

I have 6 inch penis, and i have fucked around 40 women. Feelsgood tbh

my man is 6,8 inches and 9 in girth and for me its more than enough he leaves me shaking and sweating every time i dont think i could handle anything bigger than that on daily basis(yes i've tried bigger and smaller)

Faggot detected

I fucking hate robin Williams, he is an man actor. My dad say he’s an fucking IDIOT!!!! Me and my dad saw him at the movies and fucking Robin Williams was running around flailing his arms like an fucking IDIOT11121.

My dad says it’s because fucking Robin Williams is coked up all the time. The coke makes run around and fart and stinking up the place. My dad says fucking Robin Williams rubs the coke on his face and it makes him act like an fucking IDIOT!!! !!!!!

We had a bottle of coke and I wanted to see so I poured it on my face and drank some but I was choked and coughing a lot when the bubbles went up my nose!!!... it felt real bad in my eyes!!!! and I made a big mess and lots of noise and my dad came into the kitchen and asked me wtf I was doing!!!! He said I was an IDIOT just like fucking Robin Williams.

Fucking Robin Williams you are the worst.

No we don’t

could be a femanon

4 inches here

i just became gay and gave up