What up Sup Forumsaguettes...

What up Sup Forumsaguettes. My stupid toddler son flushed a bar of soap down the toilet and now it seems to be trapped somewhere inside it. Is there a way to break down the soap in order to allow to pass? Sticking my hand in will be a last resort.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4ah4bmy1Vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buckets of hot water the hotter the better

Not really, you can wait and hope, but it might just move down and clog again if you unstick it. Call a plumber and prepare some lube.

Stick ur arm down there u fucking pussy. How the fuck else would you do it

Pour in BOILING water and plunge it simultaneously WHILE flushing it.

Don't listen, that produces mustard gas.

Plunger

Lol wut? Hot water and soap doesn't do that.

you're thinking of amonia and bleach

Welcome to Sup Forums please lurk moar

This OP. Also, dubs o' trooth.

trips wasted on a retard

Yea throw a live grenade in there

youtube.com/watch?v=c4ah4bmy1Vo

Use your mouth and suck the water off just like you do with a dick

Dac?

unbolt the toilet from the floor

Throw a litre of liquid hand soap with warm water and shake the water fast and vigorously, it helps melting the bar soap

sump pump the water out of the bowl and rent a snake from home depot; remove the toilet and snake the drain, apply a new wax ring, reinstall toilet and you should be good

Use a faggot

There are so many giveaways as to why this is fake yet all these morons fall for it.

toddler flushed it
toddler should retrieve it

t h a t ' s t h e j o k e

Also nice trips

Throw the whole kid away

You need to go out and find the toilet main pipe and unclog it, it should have a plastic or metal lid

Do it yourself by sticking your hand in

It takes a crane to get out

Throw the toilet away..
You guess the rest

Or dick

Have you ever taken a shower before?

So I started mixing the hot water, hand soap, and toilet soap and a strange gas started coming from the toilet. It really stung and burned my lungs, so I left. Am I good? Pic related

Stop lying

Don't listen to the other idiots here OP. Simply drop another bar of soap to dislodge the first one.

Kek

poor boiling bleach in

beat your son

Why are you cleaning where is your wife

And mix with ammonia. Really breaks soap down.

>everything broken no computer or phone lost wallet also i ate something bad now i m damn near freezing too death and i m locked out yelled at by honda crv they shot me with paintball gun and feet

hot water mixed with floating feces
maximum plunger force

put a few fireworks down there should fragment the soap enough to unblock it