Put the name of a country with which yours has almost no difference

Put the name of a country with which yours has almost no difference.

>Italy.

Removing the language we are very similar.

>Mexico

As a source of mostly-unskilled mostly-brown labour to a wealthier, more developed, neighbouring country we are very similar

excellent post

North of France is close to Belgium,North West to the British isles, North East to Germany, south West to Spain and south east to Italy.

Great post.

>As a source of mostly-unskilled mostly-brown labour to a wealthier, more developed, neighbouring country
you called?

Are you enjoying Queenstown Bruce?

I'm sorry, I've been to spain and food has nothing to do with us, also your girls over there are a lot more into feminism.

Aside from those, yeah there aren't many changes

ITALY NOOOO!!! WE CAN KILL OUR GIRLS AND CHANGE!

Or we could just btfo and get qt russian gf, western women are fucked up anyway.

Are Portuguese women any different?

>Slovakia
Because it doesn't matter what you think you're still part of Hungary hahahahahaha

>Are Portuguese women any different?

Yes, they are normal women.

And Hungary is still part of Poland, kek.

Are you the guy from or is it common knowledge?

>russia

>removing the atomic bombs we share the same misery

>or is it common knowledge?

Common, If there are even popular sayings that speak of it! kek, the Portuguese always say "In Spain there are no good marriages / De Espanha, nem bom vento, nem bom casamento" in reference to their women are usually more normal and are not whores dressed as nuns.

nobody
because nobody likes us and those that pretend to like us just hate us even more

>mfw i chose to be an exchange student for a year in Braga instead of Alicante without knowing shit

You did well, honestly, if you do not intend to go to Latin America, Spanish is a completely useless language at Romanian level.

Idk, i know for a fact that Romanian people are cool and actually smarter than most people think. I have many romanians buddies and they're very very similar to the italians, only less spoiled and more cynical.

Just added that up randomly

They are good people, but the fucking gypsis nullify any positive ideas that can be had of the rumanians.

It's a common mistake to see gypsies and romanians as the same kind, the first ones are pure scum, same for the brasilians: the rio de janeiro citizens are usually thugs and bandits while the rest of brasil (except sao paulo) is actually a pretty nice area to live in.

You can say the same thing about Portugal given it's a cultural continuum and we're in the middle but you're obssesed with Italy because it's actually not a shit country like the ones in Iberia.

Either Croatia, Slovenia or Slovakia.

Don't know just pick a random shithole south of us

Mexico and Honduras are different as fuck tho

yugoslavia

uhh canada? try again sweetie the whole world is in love with us.

We like you more than fr*nce