Tfw white and swarthy

>tfw white and swarthy
no i am not your "brother" fucking sandnigger
no you tell me "bonjour" not "salam"
no i am not italian or portuguese i am french and proud
no i am not jewish either and no i don't give a shit about your fucking palestine in fact i hope it burns

of course i voted fn you don't have to be fat and bald to vote fn

go fuck yourself, i hope you all get gassed

Then you are nazi.

>white and swarthy

No such thing, hermano.

>of course i voted fn you don't have to be fat and bald to vote fn
Well a broken clock is right twice a day...

Chill out, Ronaldinhoinhou

awww... isn't that cute? this greasy dago thinks he's people

what a retrarded, if you're swarthy you can tan, whites burn red.
Be proud to be french and of mediterranean race, it saddens me to see swarthy people trying to pretend to be white, just because scandinavian are rich and anglos control the world

>southern """"""French""""""

don't worry, in a few years nobody will assume you aren't french by your skin tone.

fuck off beady eyed creature

>of course i voted fn
How Portuguese of you

*fucks your gf*

piss off wog

>white and swarthy
>

Never stops being funny how non-whites think anyone who looks even vaguely similar to them must be "on their side"

>tfw maltese mum and english dad
>slightly tanned and dark haired but green eyed
>can't grow a beard because people assume i'm turkish and pakis greet me with salaam aleikum

based portugal trying to save france from itself

good post

your country is run by wogs and chinks kid

Chocolatine french best french

>pakis greet me with salaam aleikum

Well, I give you a point for at least calling it by it's proper name.

abandon the cuck identity of the white man, see your self as the proud brown you are

The Eternal Reconquistador

I am swarthy and have a distinctly brown beard and hair, and eyes. Nobody ever thought I'm muslim or non-european, even neo-nazis and some arab students that go to the same gym.

This means that you probably also have semitic features, and no eye colour will disguise an arab nose and monobrow.

You fucking idiots, that means you blend in when the Islamists finally take over Europe.
Go incognito and corrupt them from within.

I'm at most looking Greek Turkish, I look nowhere near that French nationalist that got salam alleikum'd in Russia. Mudslimes know their own kinds.

Salam aleikum!

>even neo-nazis
>and some arab students
>that go to the same gym
wat

you live in a country where i presume most swarthy people are gypsies and therefore not associated with islam, and your average native romanians are naturally darker haired and swarthier than native brits

whereas over here i'm more of a contrast to native people, swarthy skintones and beards are associated with islam

>I look nowhere near that French nationalist that got salam alleikum'd in Russia
Who?

I meant that neither some neo-nazis that I know or the Arabs that attend the same gym never thought that I'm non-european, sorry. Nazis here don't go to the gym, they just drink in rock pubs until they die of liver failure.

There's more turkish students coming to this gym than arabs tho, and all of the turks speak German. Kek.

I honestly can't remember his name, but he has like shoulder-length black hair and a really bad beard.

We are naturally swarthier than brits, but you can spot a gypsy from a mile away. A swarthy white is of an *olive* complexion, while gypsies are just brown. But to be honest, I've seen a blonde gypsy a few days ago, the ones in Transylvania are much more mixed.

Inshallah!

Daniel Conversano. French nationalist of italian descent.

the only one, the man, the legend

salam aleikum brother

>75414181
Yep, that guy. He looks like a direct descendant of continous moorish rape in Sicily.

I just do it because I know that it pisses """white""" southern europeans off. Seeing conversano getting greeted with salaam aleikum in russia or southern europeans getting attacked in Poland because they are mistaken for arabs puts a smile on my face

I'm greek

>le olive and wheat color meme

So much mental gymnastics to avoid saying brown lmao. The best one is still the
"i-im not brown im just golden" meme

more like he looks like a direct descendant of jesus christ himself

I'm not olive, nor brown. Depending on my body area I have like 4 completely different colours: ginger-in-the-sun red, never-saw-UV-light-Sven white, Tan-god brown and Is-That-Grey-Or-Do-You-Have-Cancer white-brown-red.

Too bad I don't know French to get into the memes.

You know what you else have? Autism

Probably. But at least I don't have rampaging mudslimes in my country and women can walk at night alone around the city, so I'll take it.

FUCK OFF!!!

shukran ya akhy

>and anglos control the world
You spelled chinese wrong

wew lads
what have i created

>he has to believe in Sup Forums maymays to feel any sense of superiority because he lives in such a goddamn shithole

I pity you i truly do.

>You spelled chinese wrong
You spelled (((they))) wrong

you missed one
>mfw I started it with the middle eastern one
hehe

Conversano ? is that you ?

t. Corse

Malta is Semitic, at least linguistically

I will conquer all you sand people.

Portushits are arab tier here, my grandparent's town used to be a quiet countryside village but now it'slike 30% portumerde and they all speak their arabic dialects and display their garbage flag everywhere wile their children mix with the algerians.
Exactly like the Italians.

white and based

t. Pierre Al-Abib

Salam alekum