I need to get liquor Sup Forums how do I convince someone to buy it for me since I’m 18

I need to get liquor Sup Forums how do I convince someone to buy it for me since I’m 18

go to place with black people or poor people tell one youll give him 10 bucks to go in and buy what you want. easy

Don't live in a shit country such as USA

Where too?

You can suck someone's dick.

i don't get this usa thin, you may drive at only 16 yo byt can't drink until 21?? why the fuck???
seriously, it makes no sense

because alcohol causes brain damage, and people under 24ish are more impulsive because their brains arent fully developed.

Don't want them doing anything stupid. Just let them have a few years in a ridiculously fast pile of metal that could hurt many more people.

tell them youre 18 therefore an adult and you want them to buy it for you. where you at?

offer a blowjob

that's why insurance is so expensive for people under 25. I'm pretty sure geico wont even insure someone under 25. you dont hear much about adults wrapping their car around a tree because they were driving too fast, it's usually high school kids.

Pay a homeless dude to get it for you.

Lemon Extract, super cheap and 80+%, Mix it with sprite in small amount or you will die. No need for an ID if you buy it with cake mix

Cooking wine.

Old enough to die for your country, but not old enough to drink. That shit's ridiculous. All of these things, driving included, should have the same age requirement.

nah, people should learn to drive around 16-17 so they can become active members of society. people shouldnt be drinking until 25 so their brain development isnt stunted by alcohol.

>driving a car with undeveloped brain

I've done this since I was 15, homeless men always do it if you promise to give them the change usually a 100% that one, students and young adults are better than middle aged ones, literally just say can you go in the shop for me mate I just got ID'd and mines at home, I'm meant to be at a party in 20 mins

true. like I said, usually it's teenagers getting in accidents because they drive too fast.

Haha I should start selling alcohol to 18 year olds for blowjobs

That's offensive

Why?? It's not illegal to have sex with someone who is 18

pic related

I just found it offensive, stop

that's a good idea. I might start hanging out in front of liquor stores for that very reason.

STOP, I SAID I DONT LIKE IT

Are you offended cuz you suck dick for Booz?
Or just cuz you suck dick?

Fuck you

Are you younger than 18? I could make an exception.

I'll buy you alchohal but you have to suck my dick. Deal?

YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS THATS WHY YOU'RE TRYING TO BULLY ME, STOP

Jealous of what?!

There's a store I know where you can buy as much booze as you can, and it will be placed in storage for you until you're 21, so technically you bought alcohol.
There's even a cool man-cave where you can take selfies to brag about your newly purchased liquor.
Just make sure you keep the receipt.

Aren't YOU the bully? You're the only one trying t Tirol the constitutionally garenteed right to free speech of others

YOU DONT KNOW MY LIFE OR MY STORY, STOP

I know you're being a bully

I will not stop. What and ya gunna do about it, pussy?

I'll keep posting, even through my tears

You are everything wrong with the country

That would be nice to find a hot guy who suck my dick for booze lol

You been a little filthy whore or what? You little shitty cocksucking bitch, you like that? I know you do.

Try couple store, buy some gum, energy drinks with a pack of smoke and your liquor and look like you're 30, if you have blings put em on and go with lots of cash

I'm Jamaican

But in Jamaica you can buy alcohol from 18??