Did these "buildings" ever exist...

Did these "buildings" ever exist? Are there any really old people (like over 30) that went in them or were they just CGI? How did people record videos of the attacks if smartphones weren't invented yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/StarWarsBeam5.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice try, but pretty fucking lame attempt at trolling

ITT: newfriends try to troll newer newfriends with a worn out meme

this. anyone who says 911 was an inside job is retarded. the planes came from outside the buildings.

quite a philosophical question, how do you know anything in the past existed

They were torn down prior to Sept 11th. Look up how much everyone hated them, they are ugly as sin and they used to house the IRS. Julianni himself wanted them removed.

underrated

Simple fact: Trump desperately wants to discredit the FBI. If 9/11 was an inside job, he would have blabbed by now

I was Part of the government cover up. My family was paid to say I was on one of the planes a 7 figure sum, but I had to move and change my name and never come back.

FWIW, I was in Windows On The World, the restaurant at the top of the WTC, about six months before the attack. We had appetizers there and then went to Nobu for sushi.

they're in the intro to "the sopranos" and i've seen those 86 episodes a dozen times.

what's funny is that they banned showing them for a while and then... in 2001, they actually had a "spy kids" movie where they were FLYING THROUGH A SKYSCRAPER.

Bluebeam. It tricked you once. Maybe twice already.

Were the Mitsubishi Zeroes holograms that (((kamazazied))) into Pearl Habour stationed ships? You don't fucking know if Japanese Empire really did it!

sushi is gay.

They're in the background in Die Hard 3. In men in Black. Godzilla. A.I. had to be edited because the original trailer had the Twin Towers in a state of disrepair, even though the movie was set in the future

/thread

DeNiro and his wife were there having gay sushi too.

Except presidents are just temporary employees and the fbi/cia don't disclose classified info to them.

ever heard of the mandela effect, they originally werent in those movies until the shadow gov changed the past to remove the evidence. youre just in denial if you disagree.

his wife is black.

>ever heard of the mandela effect
First, I have all three of those movies on Blu-Ray, and purchased Men in Black on DVD in 98. I still have it.

And fuck off with that Mandela Effect bullshit. It's a load of crap some bitch invented to sell t-shirts.

I'm 25, my father worked for Morgan Stanley until April 2001. I went in them many times.

>denial intensifies

like i said they went back to the past to change ALL EVIDENCE, that 9/11 was fake

Directed energy weapon seems right to me, explain the half burned cars with gas tanks that did not explode. A massive energy source could only do that not "papers" falling from the building.

I'm 44 by the way. Born in 73, First tower opened in 1970, the second in 1972. First time I remember seeing them was the David Copperfield special where he vanished the Statue of Liberty

I'm gay

Was a sophmore in highschool.. was a pretty fucked up day for sure.

drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/StarWarsBeam5.html