Wtf Japan?!

Wtf Japan?!

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/rights-group-china-moves-amass-dna-muslim-region-082551722.html
aljazeera.com/news/2016/01/japan-rejected-99-percent-refugees-2015-160124070011926.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1692968/
google.es/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2016-10-25/a-wary-japan-quietly-opens-its-back-door-for-foreign-workers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Absolutely based, Japan is a small island anyway. It doesn't need any immigrants, it's fine on its own

based Abe god bless him

SANCTION THE GOOKS IMMEDIATELY

what the FUCK Japan???
literally shaking rn

you will get kicked out of EU for this dumb nips

Japan redpilled as fuck.

Western brainlets literally shaking in their boots.

noice

Wtf racist japan 9 and 6 august 1945 best day of my life

link

Protecting cunt and its culture =/= racism

this desu

The absolute madman!

wtf i love japan now

Not against it, but what reputable publication writes headlines like this

Two nukes were eno-

if yuros were smart they would have turned all the refugees away

but they aren't

the kind that advocates for cultural marxism, duh

Anglo tabloids.

heh

You can't even turn spics back and you talking about country that doesn't have any borders?

Whatever it's their loss

They need immigrants to help their birth rates and economy

>need

Yes maybe but not from the fucking middle east lmao.
They already have immigrants from vietnam, china and korea.

so this is the power
of
the

ethnostate, woah

Lol no mass immigration cause a lot more problems than it solves, with the next step with the massification of robots/software than will make half the jobs obsolet, we will have problems finding any kind of job, letting masses of uneducated barbarians like Europe is doing will, and it's, only a cause of strife.

Islam is best religion.
but refugees and immigrants are not.
and Abe is shit

>their loss

Japan needs alpha foreign men to impregnate Japanese women, it is the only way they can survive.

Japanese government fear the Muslim
because Japanese government are Satanist

lmao
you are even propagating that usual shit even on these threads as a normal poster

i thought you were always purposefully and half-ironically making your threads to enjoy your own meme. but man you are actually a tough and funny guy.

yahoo.com/news/rights-group-china-moves-amass-dna-muslim-region-082551722.html

>China appears to be laying the groundwork for the broad collection of DNA samples from residents of a restive, largely Muslim region that's been under a security crackdown, rights observers and independent experts said Tuesday.

>The move comes after Chinese authorities last year reportedly required Xinjiang residents to submit DNA samples, fingerprints and voice records to obtain passports or travel abroad.

>Tags: American Writer
Oh, it shows.

that's how IDs should be handled desu
it's the most reliable way to have someones identity

yes YES
Christian europeans must all immigrate to japan and get a qt each
europe will be left to the immigrants atheists and leftists

We'll build a new europe on their islands

No they don't need immigration, their population will decline but there will always be japanese people.

*standing ovation*

we will give you Abettler

TWO BOMBS WERENT ENOUGH

Fake news and pic, no french source on this

wow wow So many jelly muslimed whites here

>stupid goy, sacrifice your country and culture, it's the only way you can keep the economy up

Japan rejected 99 per cent of asylum applications last year, accepting only 27 refugees, government figures have shown.

The country's justice ministry said on Saturday it received a record 7,586 asylum applications in 2015, up 50 percent compared to the year before.

Source
aljazeera.com/news/2016/01/japan-rejected-99-percent-refugees-2015-160124070011926.html

Can Japan accept a french guy without diploma ?

East Asians have ~5 IQ point advantage over wh*tes. Naivete and stupidity correlate.

Why are jap monkeys so racist?

We'll be first in line when Japan opens its borders.

BATAAN DEATH MARCH NEVER FORGET

Why is Germany such a shit country compared to Japan?
Japan is one of our greatest allies, Germany is just shit.

>2017
>people still push the 'migration replacement' agenda despite it repeatedly shown to be bullshit
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1692968/

japaneses are so cool pls teach those stupid europeans with their butt spread

Most asylum seekers were from Nepal.
There is no war in Nepal. There is no government crackdown. How the fuck are they refugees?

Japan is small and far east.
Average Japanese can't speak English.
Therefore it's hard for a immigrant to live in Japan.

>Japan is small
this
why the fuck does everyone think japan needs refugees when it's just a few incredibly overcrowded islands?

it's like 1/2 europe lmao

Modern immigrants don't care about anything except welfare. If Japan had open borders and generous welfare it would already be full of Somalis, Nigerians, Afghans and so on. They wouldn't care about the congestion because they would stay home and collect welfare anyway.

Japs are ANIMALS

it's simple
japan killed their communists

If we were animals,
our population would be increasing.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE BASED SHINZO OF STOPPING THE BOATS

POST "THANK YOU HONEST ABE" IN THIS THREAD

AND YOUR COUNTRY'S POLITICIANS MAY ALSO TELL THE UN TO "SHOVE IT"

If my Japanese girlfriend got her way, japan would have at least 4 extra kids running around..

Thank you honest abe

based japani

Hmm... REALLY makes you think...

japan economy has been stagnating for 20 years, their economy will soon collapse as old people will make their pension system crumble

But at least the nippon race will stay pure

I'm a brown man living in Japan, is pretty good.

You're right, they should get millions of semi-literate third world unemployables so their social security system can have an even greater burden to bear

thanks for moving the goalpost you stupid macaco

>moving the goalpost
this doesn't even relate to what I posted, try again

How can one commit a crime when they're working for almost 24 hours in a cubicle all day?

How come Japan turned out so based and Germany (and to a lesser degree Italy) stayed so cucked after the war?

British media desu

they know how to deal with commies

Weird to hear from an American

when did he say that?

It's not just Japan.East asian countries generally don't take much refugees.

if the pension systems aren't sustainable without mass immigration of a illiterate, violent race of people, then it would be better to rework the pension systems than ruin the character of the nation.

A "stagnating" economy is completely A-OK otherwise.

No american men for Japan then.

I constantly see nip software/tech/it companies advertise on estonian job portals.
Is it worth it to move to japan and work for them? I checked salaries and it seemed underwhelming in comparison to the cost of stuff there and most of the reviews on glassdoor indicate you work a lot longer than 8 hours a day.

Japanese do not want to be culturally enriched.

America should also ban white people from malls and school since they're always the ones starting mass shootings.

He's their Leader it's up to him isn't it, all other countries can do is guilt him. Is he Honest abe the 2nd.

why was i not born Japanese? They are based as fuck

Seems Sup Forums has a bit misunderstanding here. It "refugees", not muslim in general. We have lot of muslim here, coming for SEA and pakistan.

>You can't even turn spics back
I didn't know Obama was still our president.

>japan
>an island
fuck off

Didn't your last 87 governments say the same? How is Shinzo "import a million immigrants each year" Abe, based?

>IT
>salary
Freelance, bro.

Obviously this is nothing but a shitty clickbait article.

>Christian
The only thing worse than a Muslim is a Christian or a Jew.

>The Japanese Communist Party is the largest Communist party by voting percentage and parliamentary representation in the developed world.[4]

Don't be a fucking sperg. It's still an island nation, even if it is a chain of islands.

What is odd is that China has tens of millions of refugees in it while Korea/Taiwan/Japan have none.

google.es/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2016-10-25/a-wary-japan-quietly-opens-its-back-door-for-foreign-workers

>Number of foreign workers nearly doubles over eight years

B-based conservatism!

why don't the import indonesians, filipinos, thais vietnamese or chinks?

why should they import only goatfuckers from middle east and not a few south-east asians with common genes and cuisine (all of them use soya sauce) to enhance their population.

>strict immigration
>bad

I'd sooner see Ireland become a dead wasteland with no life than have it filled with Muslims.

Unless they need a bunch of unskilled labor to clean up Fukushima I don't see a reason for them to take in refugees when they already have foreigners working in their country. If they need cheap labor give a work visa to a Filipino for a few years. The ones here are a lot better than blacks, beaners and muslims.

Don't you technically take NK refugees/asylum seekers (I know it's not the same because they are still Korean)?

>I didn't know Obama was still our president.
He deported a lot but Trump is turning it up to 11.