Shotato, requesting south park if anyone has any

shotato, requesting south park if anyone has any

I know you were looking for this, OP.

You’re welcome

>being a faggot and a child molester simultaneously

so if you are a hetero you are a rapist too? strange logic you have here...

No. You want to touch children that don't want to be touched. Kill yourself creep

>implying children can't have a sexual drive
i would only touch a child that want to be touched

comeon guys where is the shota???

here

bamp

requesting catboys

I will murder you if I could find you. Let's do the world a favor, tell me where you live.

>
>No. You want to touch children that don't want to be touched. Kill yourself creep.
Why even come into the thread then@

ok, i will tell you...

i live in the Milky Way on a planet called Earth

now fuck off

nothing better than being drunk, eating a pizza and having some shotas

tfw no naked flying shotas

Can you touch me?

u shota?

in any case, i would give you a hug. have a virtual hug

>Jerking off through clothes

I didn't know this was a sixth grade classroom.

>tfw I actually did that in 7th grade

I'm pretty sure everyone knew too, I was playing soccer with some friends before school and the ball went out in the road and I ran after it but a car was coming so I stopped really fast and skinned my knee, and the school made me change in to my gym shorts because there was blood on my regular shorts, and then in my communications class I was seated right behind my crush and I actually did jerk it as discretely as I could, I was in the very back so I figured I could get away with it, but I think some people might have known.

not an argument btw, and death threats are illegal. you're just another torch and pitch fork fag who wants to chase the witch out of town.

hot

Yeah boys do do it, especially ones who still shoot dry.

More like embarrassing

I almost always shoot dry even to this day, I was severely malnourished my whole life until just recently, I imagine that's why.

Maybe you just haven't hit puberty yet.

I'm 25, I think it's more an issue my puberty got fucked up by lack of nutrients

Looking for more details on pic related - artist did some other work, in particular a short animation, but I can't remember the name or the artist.

What are you from africa, starvin marvin is that you?

Nope, from Indiana. Just had an abusive mother, unrealistically high standards to live up to, and no confidence in myself. Wasn't until recently I got myself on track with a ton of help from my very best friend.

glad things are better for you now

plenty of corn there

Thanks user.

I hate to reinforce a stereotype, but you aren't wrong. Every direction you look here you'll see corn, or soy beans, or trees, or the wabash river.

the fuck???