nyomorék

>This is what he thinks an Uralic language looks like
>just as mixed and mutt-ified as the people that speak it

>they are a landlocked country
L
M
A
O

These maps are bullshit, I can show other "haplogroups" map where we are halfway in between Finns and the rest of Europe.

Literally Pseudoscience.

>Pseudoscience
It's not the science that's the problem, it's the people who make the maps. It's far too easy to make assumptions based on limited or poor data.

Fun fact: Berbers in North Africa are genetically similar to the Sami people in Scandinavia. The genetic link goes back like 9000 years

The maps aren't bullshit. They're based on genetic data. Genetics isn't pseudoscience.

Samis and finns are literally the same people if we go by haploautism
The best way is to go with Agrippas logic

The problem is with people not understanding what haplogroups are. They just see coloured circles and think "this country has a lot pink so they must be 50% nordic"

This.

>haplomemes

we're all kurgan rape babies

>memepic: the pic

Feels good that majority of my people DID the raping, not were raped.

my ancestors :)

>something I don't like or understand is a meme

>kurgan rape babies

r1a and r1b correlate with yamnaya.

Oh golly, R1bs wish to be Aryan so much.
Too bad, R1b-M269 didn't originate on the Pontic Steppe.

No shit, and yet basque peoples who literally are not indo european in origin have like 80% R1b.

In theory even niggers can have an european haplogroup.
It only accounts for less than a tenth of your ancestry, stop using this shitty meme.

R1b was found in Yamnaya, so it is by definition a "Yamnaya haplogroup".

Moreover, it's irrelevant where the haplogroups originated from because ultimately they both can be traced to regions outside of the Pontic Steppe if you go back far enough, and at at least one point in history they were both present on the steppe and expanded into Europe with the Indo-Europeans.

>basque peoples who literally are not indo european in origin have like 80% R1b.
Who said R1b was originally Indo-European to begin with? P297 was present in Pre-IE Baltic cultures and V88 in Iberia, like you said.
It's all about clades, not the whole package.
Wishful thinking. Just because something is present there, doesn't mean it originated there.

There is no evidence for it. Stop trying to attach yourself to the Pontic Steppe. You're Anatolian Farmers, deal with it.

>I do not understand the significance of a genetic last name.

If your last name is Goldberg, it definitely has significance. Ydna haplogroups are ancient genetic last names which have a bigger significance than a non-genetic last name (due to infidelity). If you don't understand the significance of a last name when in part tracing your ancestry, then I can't help you.

>You're Anatolian Farmers, deal with it.
No. Essentially all experts in this field (bar angry Meds) agree that R1b could not have been spread to Europe during the Neolithic by farmers. The bulk of it must have come later, and the best candidate for that is the Indo-Europeans, which is further confirmed by the fact that R1b has been found in Yamnaya samples.

>Just because something is present there, doesn't mean it originated there.
I know that R1b probably didn't originate on the steppe, but it did migrate there at some point and spread into Europe with the Indo-Europeans.

>There is no evidence for it.
Keep telling yourself that.

>Stop trying to attach yourself to the Pontic Steppe.
Why would I want to? I would prefer that my ancestors were from Europe. The Pontic steppe was, is, and always will be a shithole that throughout history has done very little other than to produce steppe nomads that destroy civilisations.

turks are greek converts LUL

>If your last name is goldberg, it definitely has significance

How so? names usually don't even tell anything about your family's genetic ancestry, specially if you live in a catholic country where all surnames are basically biblical references.

The isue I have with haplogroups is that they literally do not tell you how your family looked or even where it was from(white family last names actually do help in that regard), you can have like a hundreth african and have an african haplogroup or "last name" as you put it, but it doesn't mean you're african too.

Tracing your family's last name and family line and your ancestor's migrations has significance though, but it has nothing to do with haplogroups.

My last name is literally the birth place of jesus christ and it doesn't mean I am middle eastern, it's just a biblical reference from being born into a catholic family.
If I trace the family name long enough I find it has origin in the netherlands and germany.
But this has nothing to do with haplogroups.

>r1b not originally indo european

>b-but it didn't originate there so it can't be!

>In theory even niggers can have an european haplogroup.
In practise too. Haplogroup only tells of a single ancestor, everyone else could be a fucking martian. It has nothing to do with ethnicity

>How so?
If your last name is O'Brian, you're probably Irish. If your last name is Cohen, you're probably Jewish.
You're arguing something totally absurd.

>The isue I have with haplogroups is that they literally do not tell you how your family looked or even where it was from(white family last names actually do help in that regard), you can have like a hundreth african and have an african haplogroup or "last name" as you put it, but it doesn't mean you're african too.

This is the 1000th conversation I'm having about this. You don't have to tell me the obvious things but apparently I have to keep repeating the obvious things. If a village of 100 people has 50 Cohens and 50 Goldbergs, would you guess it has a mosque or a synagogue?

Keep trying.
There is still no evidence to support Pontic Steppe R1b-M269. You're not Aryans, deal with it.

>In practise too. Haplogroup only tells of a single ancestor, everyone else could be a fucking martian. It has nothing to do with ethnicity
>nothing
That's nonsense. If your last name is Cohen, you're probably Jewish. Same goes for ydna haplogroups.