Why is it okay is men spread their legs in public but it’s not okay if women spread their legs in public?

Why is it okay is men spread their legs in public but it’s not okay if women spread their legs in public?

I'm fine with chicks spreading their legs in public.
Especially if they wear skirts.

*if men

/this

because she is intentionally being a bitch and he has testicles to house

both are fine
nobody gives a shit

It's fine if you look casual/comfortable doing it. If you look as awkward as that chick, it's gonna be weird.

Instantly memed, reported, and added to the archive.

it's called having balls OP, you should try doing it sometime

I'll take 'Standards women apply to other women while attributing them to men for being unfair' for $100, Alex.

women usually take up too much room on mass transit by being fat and having huge handbags , then they have a cup of coffee in their hand and keep hitting you with their elbow while talking on the phone. They dont give a shit cause they are not worried about anybody screaming 'sexual assualt'

/thread

Why is it ok for women to kiss hold their hands hug and say i love you to one another and still call themselfs friends and men cant

women who have a smelly pussy should avoid doing it though

God I can smell that feminist rotten snatch through the internet.

>not being alpha male with strong but developed emotions that dont get stifled in public

If you don't kiss your homeboys goodbye before you depart, what kind of friendship do you foster?
You probably don't even tuck your homeboys in at night and give them a goodnight kiss on the forehead, fucking faggot.

men secretly want all women to be bisexual.

Because women can attract flies

That's the beat one of of those I've seen. Do you have the one where he's wearing a helmet

>secretly

/thread

She is obviously trying to make some cunty, huge-nosed "point" by taking up as much space as possible.

No but I got an HD version

This. I couldn't give a shit if women want to spread their legs. Why would I care?

She looks like a fucking tranny so of course it's ok. Look at her masculine jaw and long face. She looks like a male horse.

because most women's coochies smell bad

Yes both genders can spread...
Male does the man spread which is normal in public,
and woman spread their legs while having sex.
Simple enough huh? both spread legs, you can also spread legs and have sex in public but you may be breaking some laws while doing that.

But you would stare at it

Men have narrower hips than women.

sorry OP but are balls stick to our leg and its not comfy.

Actually nvm found it

Because men have fucking balls between the legs!
It's like expecting woman to squeez their tits together in public (which may also look quite nice....)

>want all women to be bisexual.

Not all of them, sometimes they are just ugly skanks, pic rel.

>not Chad spreading everywhere

>pic of two people spreading when no one is sitting next to them
>why is this a problem

It isn't. If you're not bothering anyone, then it's fine. If someone next to you is spreading their shit too much, you gotta speak up. You don't get to not say anything at the time then complain later how the world is not how you want.

Myth. Same goes for every guy likes blondes or wants a threesome.

>Why would I care?

I dont care either , but since woman are complaining about manspreading they should get called out on their hypocrisy. Its like 'mansplaining' in my expereince women are more likely to over-explain shit than men - I call this femsplaining.

Neither is okay

fuck you, faggot, i don't want to squish my dick and balls

blondes are superior though, fuck off nigger

true, but a gorgeous brunette could beat a blonde

lose weight

Guy spreads right leg forward instead of the side creating a tripping hazard and has junk on seat 2, but sits on seat 1 allowing another person to sit in the seat 3 who could place junk on seat 2 also.
Lady sits in seat 2 and spreads both legs blocking seat 1 and seat from use.

cuz men need to regulate the balls temperature. Also Men r actually polite enough to try to contain themselves around others. If u wanna sit next to them, ask if the seat is free and theyll scooch over
>select bridges
>not a single bridge - only overpasses

>lose weight
wow, you're braindead. you want me to lose muscle in my legs?

how about you lose weight, landwhale

What makes you think you get to dictate to anyone how to fucking behave? If someone wants to spread their legs apart to be comfortable, then mind your own uppity business. Fuck you moral busybodies who think you have to get offended on behalf of everyone else.

who cares/10

Ok but you’ll have dudes staring at where her pussy is the whole time. Anything wrong with that either?

If she's going to spread her pussy open people are going to look. If that bothers her she can close her legs. I'm not bothered by people looking at my dick and balls, so I leave my big sweaty nut sack out in the open.

couldn't care less

cause no one want to smell your dank ass sewer slit, you gross ugly piece of shit

A vagina is better to look at than balls and a cock, that’s why society has stipulations about women being decent and proper.

Discomfort. Stench.
/thread

I really don't see your point. There is no laws preventing women from spreading their legs on transit. If she feels compelled by some invisible pressure to conform to that idea, there's really nothing anyone can do to help her. Its not a societal problem, its a personal one.

The same reason its not okay for men to try and breastfeed children. Necessities.

I don't care who spreads their legs while in public, I spread my legs and if somebody needs space then i'll give space.
But that bitch in the pic is bad example, who the fuck would sit like that?

Also why can't women move their fucking bags in public transport from taking space and why can't old god damn hags stop using so much of god damn smelly fucking products and why on earth they have to tell their fucking life story if they sit next to you? I don't give a single flying fuck and especially with these modern trucklesbian feminist pieces of shit ruining this planet if "manspreading" makes them insane that I shall do.

Thank fucking god I nowdays move with my own car to places.

Fuck you Niggerfaggot

I have a 20cm cock, I need it

>Balls are fixed
>So big and rigid male humans have to carry them like jesus carried the cross
>The whole male body has to adjust to the balls and not vice versa

I've never witnessed such retardation.
It's pretty secure to say that most men sit with legs crossed for hours and their balls accommodate to the posture without any apparent discomfort or deleterious consecuences for their fertility.
Use your fucking blunt brains, shitlords.

Feminazis are the only people who care about this shit. Just don't feminazi spread like this bitch and you're ok. She is doing it specifically because muh manspreading and she's really exaggerating. Stop trying to make a statement and saying "Look at me, I'm manspreading too lolololol!', just sit comfortably.

Anyways it's because we have balls in between our legs. Not only do we get sweaty and smelly, it can be really uncomfortable at times too. Be thankful you've probably never had to deal with sticky balls...unless you're one of those creepy male feminist "allies" or whatever.

Men don't produce a noticeably fishy smell.
If the woman didn't shower today, she probably does.
Fuck if I'm smelling that shit on the subway... close your legs, bitch.

Because women don't have balls that get squashed between your legs when they sit down. It's necessary for men to do this, it's unnecessary for women.

Women think it's not okay to spread their legs. Their fault.

This is correct.

>Why is it okay if women use make up but not okay if men use it
It's a dominant stance, confident open body language is associated to masculinity.
Masculine traits are not acceptable on women in most cases in the same way feminine traits are not acceptable on men.

Just shut the fuck up. Only reason is This

who ever said it's not ok? Go for it

Only "men" that have failed at being men get triggered by this shit.
>I'm a MAN dude, i've got big dick n'balls n'shit im naturally forced to take this posture because im so much a MAN. It's functional bro, you women don't have the right to sit in that way bro.
You don't have that problem, you have gyno, wide hips and an enlarged clit.

it is fine for women to sit legs open but men tend to do this bacuse of what in between those legs.
it is painful to have my bulls cushed

This

>super sensitive things than can hurt like hell with the smallest amount of pressure
Yeah. We need the space. Fuck off.

Even if i agree with this, there are some studies that have shown that if a woman sits with her legs spread and has an overall masculine body language she is less prone to get involved in rape situations.

Women=scum

Balls

>Muh space, muh dick.
Ok, this shows you don't have a dick.
Yeah bro, women also need space, have you seen those fucking huge boobs they carry around sometimes, they're super sensitive too bro, but surprisingly they still don't spread and take as much space as men bro.

I feel like you intentionally skipped the "sit comfortably" part. Just don't be a cunt like the woman in OP's pic. If you're comfortable spreading out a little then go for it, just don't try to take all the space because lolz manspreaddin. It's not some political or ideological statement, it's just sitting comfortably.

Balls get sticky and uncomfortable asshead

b8, disregard

Also, where's your reading comprehension dumbas?

>Valid argument, I'm retarded, disregard.

All women are sluts that should be violently raped!

get me a sandwich

Tits aren't a valid argument against spreading legs, this is absolutely bait.

Because your legs don't squeeze your tits you fucking idiot.

So are you a woman or what? You clearly have no idea how much balls hurt when you squeeze them.

its fine for women to do it, if they have a pair of clits a few inches across

kek, not worth of my time anymore, kys.

Ah. Got us for a good few seconds. Obvious troll is obvious.

man looks like he has a big dick and balls, chick looks like she has an infection or something. Selfishly airing that fishy hole out in public ewww

>ok
>ok
>ok

>So dumb he can't comprehend a basic analogy
So, we get you're dumb. Now, the question is the space one takes when sitting in public and casually men also take more space with their upper body even if they don't posses any "sensitive protuberant organ on their chests".
Yes, i'm a man and my dick and balls are bigger than yours, as so as my intellect.

do whatever you want. who gives a fuck what women think

Answer: Everyone loves the smell of a good dick sweat sausage, nobody likes the smell of a rotten taco.

men have balls and by spreading legs they get comfy.
women by spreading legs are actually cockteasing men bc this is the most basic sex pose.

Oh, so you ARE one of the creepy male feminists. Good luck in court when you eventually get hit with a sex crime.

>this moron doesn't understand basic anatomy

The fuck are you even talking about anymore? Are you saying we should force our shoulders towards our chest? It's not my fault I was born with balls and huge shoulders. My gender is big and takes up space. Big fucking deal.

Fucking hell, I can't tell if you're drunk, a troll, or if youre genuinely a dumbass.

How have i been so stupid myself to believe that a proper debate can be held with brainless faggots like you.
It's not about feminism, it's about using the brain, which i usually do unlike you.

The man on the left is going about his day, listening to music on his way to work. His legs are slightly spread because he has large thighs and narrow hips. He's comfortable because he's positioned himself in a way that his body was designed to sit.

The woman on the right is retarded and has nothing better to do with her time but be a cunt and take stupid pictures. She's sitting in a way that's clearly unnatural and uncomfortable to prove a point about something she's too stupid to understand.

Stop worrying about social norms and live your life.

Are you actually retarded?

Let's leave the excess of words aside as you seem to have difficulties to relate signs to figurative situations.
See how the woman "forces her shoulders towards her chest" while the man remains comfortable with his huge phallus and herculean chest?
Please say something about the necessary posture to read a book properly so i can laugh at your oligophrenia.

>men need to stop manspre-