Slutian

not mine

looks mexican/asian mix

It has the chin of a greek god.

Mutt?

mealy mouthed crotch pheasant

Brazilian

and the nose of a sneky jew

It is called a Spanish rape baby, with some negroid genes in there. How does it feel to know your culture, religion, land, and people were destroyed by white European Spaniards Paco?

Puerto Rican

Tranny

in fact it looks like a random character from Disney's Hercules movie converted into 3DPD, or any other animated movie

>Spaniards
>white
top wew

Colombian, trust me I know from experience

Look at his facial structure, that is pure European. He gets tan so fucking what? He lives in the Mediterranean. And he is probably from Southern Spain. I know Austrians (Pure Austrians) Who get that dark after spending a While in Italy/Greece for vacation.

Also my family is from Austurias Spain. We get dark in the Summer, not that dark but still dark, and throughout the winter we are as pale as some Scandinavians.

SPID pls go

bleached beaner, possibly black

also nice cherry picking. This is what the average Spaniard looks like that is not mixed. I look like this guy with darker eyes, and darker hair.

Nigrondo

The cheeks and the lips look awful Probably tranny trash.

>implying this isn't what an average Spanish looks like
nice try amerifat

spic kike mix

like an old mix though

Also, Venezuela

oh wow. the average spaniard looks just like THAT GUY, the only spaniard on the team who is 6'3 and has blue eyes and is clasically handsome. Haha. Yeah every Spaniard looks like that. Not some 5'4 swarthy shepherds that I saw in abundance during my vacation in Guadeloupe + barca

eat shit Felipe

How about you leave your third world country and go visit Spain? I can tell you that that guy is not a pure Iberian. He most likely has ALOT of North African ancestry from his dad or mom. I also would not doubt that his parents moved from South America or Mexico to Spain for work like alot of South Americans and Mexicans are doing because of the common Language. He does not look like the Average spaniard at all. Ive been to spain around 15 times in my 26 years of life, and maybe twice I have seen someone who looked like this guy, and it was obvious they did not fit in with the surrounding peoples.

wrecked

Maybe in Southern Spain they look like this because they were too pussy to stop them from invading unlike the Northerners. My family is from Asturias in Northern Spain, and I have only visited Northern Spain because I have no desire to see the south at all.

Tranny, asian/slav/hispano

Zorg

would you take the seat next to her Sup Forums ?

The kind that Donald is going to deport.

>Murrilard thinking he knows more than an actual iberoamerican on the spain-iberoamerica relations topic
wew la, what's with murricans thinking they know everything while they're actually blue-pilled af

someone who is using skin whitening shit

With those high cheekbones, she must be native American!

>the fact you do not comprehend that I have told you over and over my family is DIRECTLY FROM SPAIN
My parents moved here from Spain when I was 5 years old. My great grandfather fought for Franco and was sent to fight for Germany as a volunteer during world war 2. Unlike you who has never been to Spain, and is probably at least 60 percent native.

wew

Yeap definitely Colombian. Guajira Indian

yes, I'm a desperate virgin
no joke

>American
>White