Retards here

>police execute woman responsible for the brewing and distribution of alcohol
>family refuse to accept 'Diyya', basically foregoing your right to demand execution in exchange for money
>Police regularly attack the family household, physically attacking defenseless women, including dealing blows to a 65-year old woman in the head, chest and stomach

>look up comments
>all 'they deserved it for showing their wounds and hair'
>'anyone who gets hit by the police deserve it, the police here how corrupt never hit people for no reason'
>'anyone against the assault by the police should go the local police station and complain, to get their asses kicked as well'
I swear my countrymen are nothing but mindless animals, literally shaved apes, they deserve to be nuked as the Islamo-negroid nation they love so much

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JbNnMSz_V5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are you trying so hard to apease to us?

>this is how people behave in a non-PC society

Also, would you mind translating that ebin sudanese meme?

isn't it obvious? he wants to be the "based shitskin".

you know, the token minority friend that all far righters want to surround themself with to appear less racist.

Not even trying, just sick of these inbred shitheads. They attacked me when I said I was defending their constitutional rights, called me a drunkard

I cannot understand how these idiots don't realize that Islamshit + nigger-tier-behaviour will every reform Sudan

>Allah will fix everything, its everyones fault for committing bad deeds!

I made it and disseminated it years ago.

Ehud Olmert was stripped of power and sentenced to 6 years for taking 210,000 USD worth of bribes (some building projects)

The man below embezzled 90,000,000 US Dollars worth of Khartoum real estate and funds and was told to return only 1.7 mil to 'yatahallal' or 'purify himself of all bad doing', while keeping 97.3mil dollars

No I genuinely hate Islam and our behaviour

But why do you call yourself negroid and talk about nigger behavior?

>We are failing!
>God doesn't want us to succeed because he beautified this world for the non-believers, but saved Heaven for us!

>We are succeeding
>God gave us this success because we're good Muslims!

>We will never succeed
>Its because a lot of us do bad deeds, dragging the country down
Religious people and their intellectual laziness

that's just islamic culture for you, Uncle Tom

Because they engage in that behaviour all the time, somewhere between sand and actual niggers

Doesn't change the fact that I am negroid, they want to do whatevers comfortable for them, lie, cheat, steal and claim religious authority whenever they want

People of lesser intelligence = more susceptible to religious bullshit

hivemind and collective mind make them act like that. its not like it comes from each individual personality.

one of the problems of islam as system is every critical thinking is unacceptable all the way.

>being a kiss ass

They're Islamic goons because they're incapable of engaging in critical thought, not the other way round

Better I acknowledge their pathetic faults then claim we're Islamic and Sudanese patriots

Exactly how dangerous is it to openly oppose/critisise the regime in Sudan?

Is it safer to do if you're upper middle class (which I think I remember you saying you are)?

Dude its alright to critisize the culture you are born in but stop using white supremacist rhetoric unironically or even believing it. No need to degrade yourself

If you're genuinely influential, they'll arrest and torture you, and claim you're a spy

>same country which aligned itself with Shiite Iran in 2014 for money
>demanded cordial relations with Israel in 2015 because the sanctions were eating into their embezzlement profits
>aligned itself with Saudia and sent mercenary forces for Saudi Riyals

Its the perfect description for what they do, how do they cheat, lie and steal, support an oppressive regime and government, then claim to be morally superior to others? They are animals with slightly developed forebrains

its the same tho. this is a bit an abstract story, but for instance, an absolute existence makes people blind, on the other hand people are blind so make/fabricate an absolute existence to easily rely on.

The absoluteness of God is being manipulated as a crutch, they rely on the eternal prospect of forgiveness while committing crimes, on God promising them success while they turn a blind eye to all the failure they're personally responsible for, on the superiority as a muslim in admonishing others whom they consider lesser

They deserve to suffer in the shithole state they've created for themselves

I mean, nigger is probably the first word that comes to my mind to describe the behavior you've mentioned.

Of course, I basically use it as a synonym for 'barbaric' or 'idiotic'.

>they rely on the eternal prospect of forgiveness
this "forgiveness" concept havent ever existed in east asia. its pretty hard for me to "feel" that shit.

seems like you are literally too intelligent and clever to live in a closed minded society. as you'd already know, those scum can never be sold on that kind of well-thought out objective critique or some way of being open minded, sadly.

>on the superiority as a muslim in admonishing others whom they consider lesser

this "smugly violent" crap is nothing but a disease. they dont even know what being open minded is like but only are drawn into simple shit like "power" "strongness" "wealth" "my boss" etc. and these shits carry out terrorism.

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me about this, but I am not intelligent, just perpetually angry because of my Asperger's

That was what I was trying to convey

nah you are clever and wise. you should be proud of what youve gotten at least.
on the other hand, i gotta fuck my shitty english skills

Yeah, I figured as much.

Your English is quite good I wouldn't have considered it anything besides shitty

Actually saw an interesting vid on Darfur. Apparently the Sudanese Government hunts down any Western journalists that enter the area.

This vid is about a British journalist that hid footage up his arse when he was caught by a Government militia
youtu.be/JbNnMSz_V5A

They apprehend people here as well, anyone who could threaten to reveal their frankly absurd corruption to the world

A police officer once submitted evidence of corruption within the force and was sentenced to 4 years, he had to fight it out in the supreme court and after acquittal for doing nothing the judge was removed immediately

They've killed far more than you hear they've kidnapped, absolute scum of the earth, they smile ecstatically when they get away with anything

But the guy in the bottom is correct, these people have one of the most regressive cultures in existence, something between Muhammeds desert Arabia and modern African states

We* have one of the most regressive cultures

That's Islam's (and especially Salafists) primary goal, to regress back to a form of governance that was ideal for 7th century Arabia.

what country is better? south or north sudan?

What is the judge up to now? Was he imprisoned or just lost his job?
Both countries are having huge issues at the moment, South Sudan is in the middle of a civil war

Both are abysmal because of corruption and in-fighting

This corner of the world will never develop because of inbreeding and retardation ad perpetuam

I haven't followed his story, but he was literally kicked out and replaced for not reinstating the sentence

Happens all the time amongst the affiliates of the government. If you're not going to partake in corruption you must be removed immediately, but you'll have full protection if you're with them

A major member of the Islamic legislative council, the highest governing body in this shithole, even higher than the supreme court, was caught fapping on Skype with a mistress, and one of his 4 wives disseminated the images on social media for laughter