Fuck what’s wrong with my cats face?

Fuck what’s wrong with my cats face?

Your cat just scraped up against something. Just keep it clean and maybe put Neosporin on it or something.
No big deal.
I have an outdoor cat and he gets fucked up all the time.

Looks like some sorta nasty burn. Girl keeps rubbing it and opening it back up.

dont let it get infected

Poor kitty :( take it to the vet, or disinfect it and wrap it up with some gauze so he/she wont mess with it or get infected.

looks like something hit it and split the skin open

When you see her pawing at her, stop her. Keep it clean and she will be fine.
A vet is not necessary. Do not waste your money on a vet OP.

I’m trying to keep it clean but she freaks out when I try to pay it down.

If it gets worse I’ll have to bring her in.

If your cat keeps being a dickhead and scratching the wound, buy it a cone and keep the wound clean

SHE HAS A NAME. It’s Molly

That just reminded me I might have an old cone from one of my other pets way back when. Ima go look now.

Thats a breathing hole you dumb shit, leave it alone, its anatomically correct

Feline AIDS

someone nibbled a bite

Could have been bitten by a rat or something. If it was my cat I'd be taking her to the vet.

If you got some TCP (little brown bottles in britfag land) then dilute it one part in seven parts warm water. Dab it on with some cotton wool, or if you don't have any then use kitchen roll (tissue leaves fibres behind which can cause problems with scabbing). TCP disinfectant (when diluted) is safe to use on all mammals, just never use it on birds or reptiles.
My gran was a crazy cat lady, I grew up with at least 8 in the house at all times, many more visitors. Have one of my own now I'm in my own place, imprinted at birth so I guess I'm like her stepdad now.

It's prolapsed out of it face help push it back in side with your dick nigger

Does she go outside any? You got more then one? Could be a scratch from another cat.

It doesnt have someones foot stomping it in

WOAH! Standback Sup Forums - edgekiddie in the room!

Prob . got in fight with a dog or a cat. He is gona be all right...if he is still in pain after 2 days ...take him to vet to give him some pain medicine

please take your kitty to the vet, I have to bring my girl in to get put down tomorrow

Yes you will responsible pet owner good for you, I wouldn't wait that's just me. My cats are my family and I would kill oh just so many people to keep them safe. I would kidnap a vet at dick point if I needed to. Btw that needs stitches and to be cleaned properly. Infection sets in before you even see symptoms a blood infection is no laughing matter. Poor kitty, shouldn't be too expensive just go bro

Just a nasty wound no vet required but pickup a cone to keep her from scratching it open and getting it infected. Just dabble some neosporin in it once a day and it should heal fine

Cats can be as much as fam as fam bro

go to a vet you fucking retard
that's a giant wound

if you don't take her to a vet, you don't deserve to have her
kill yourself

That's a big ol chunk missing and near the eye. Take it to the vet so they can clean the wound. I wouldn't be surprised if they had to do stitches.

Man up you pussy. It's just a flesh wound

Sorry to hear that Sup Forumsro.

dem feels

Try to stick your penis in it. Just the tip of it

Would you be saying that if you'd lost a similar sized lump of your face? I doubt it.

outside cat?
probably got into a fight with another cat, my barn cats used to get fucked up from fighting. watch for signs of infection (i.e. swelling, discharge, pus, lethargy) and consult a vet if it doesn't heal by next week

I imagine you're gonna give her one last fucking tonight and post it on Sup Forums

It looks like a 'hot spot', which is generally caused by a matted clump of hair, or a small wound under the fur. Polysporin and a cone of shame.
Sauce: am owned by 3 dogs and 2 cats.

Yeah this seriously. A chunk is missing wtf

Yea I think this nigger is right, wouldn't have thought of it but yeah. Get some antibiotic on that and do your best to keep him from fucking with it. If it starts to inflame significantly (swell/redden) or he shows sign of concussion (dizziness, vomiting, weird behavior) get him to an emergency vet.

Of course. Especially then.

Cone that bitch
You don't want it infected

Hardly. You have to remember theres a thick layer of fur all around it's face. What you're seeing is a surface level wound, but the walls of fur around the wound gives it the impression of being deep.

If it was a deep wound, it would bleed. Alot. Especially a head wound.

OP, if you got a veterinarians cone around, you might want to use it for a day or two so your cat dont claw at it.