ISIS BTFO

youtu.be/BtJu-FlWTC0

IS fighter gets hit by sniper near Fallujah during battle against Iraqi military

RAQQA WHEN??

Other urls found in this thread:

ia600407.us.archive.org/28/items/JihadicAnasheed/Juba Baghdad Sniper Nasheed Abshir HD 720P.ogv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abnormal_posturing
youtube.com/watch?v=eXpiB-Xcc-s
youtu.be/8gUSq7pxux4?t=3577
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsCpNC5da5s
isis.liveuamap.com/en/2016/26-may-isis-to-fallujah-residents-fight-with-us-or-die-with
aljazeera.com/news/2016/05/fallujah-iraqi-forces-closing-isil-held-city-160528125723150.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol other guy doesn't give a fuck, just keeps on reloading his clip

>clip
Nice b8 m8 you will sure trigger some people

To be fair, it's not like he could do anything else.

look closely, it is a clip. you must not even know the difference.

yeah desu his bro's dying in front of him gave him some cover from wherever the sniper shot the 1st guy

This was the best part of basic training, when we had nothing scheduled for the day, and if we got lucky and got our cool DS who didn't give a fuck, he would go to some website with tons of Iraqi gore videos and put them on the projector, and everyone would quietly and creepily watch them, he would just click on related videos without saying anything, for hours and hours. Memories.

haha die isis rat. i'll jo to this later.

Nigger that dune coon is loading the magazine one round at a time hes not using a stripper clip

>Running for your life
>almost to friendly position
>get shot through the chest
>want to scream
>instead you blow blood through your newly perforated lung
>your last snackbar comes out as a sickening gurgle
>Abu Hajarr just keeps on loading his mag

>mag

1/10 for making me reply

And he didn't even bother to take the magazines from the dying ISIS sandnigger

IKR? he clearly meant to say CLIP amirite?

Fucking Abu Hajarr

>not having your magazines loaded before heading out
are muslims this dumb

>ping
>pew
>ping
>pew
>pew

I didn't know sniper warfare sounded so silly.

Level 1 Medic

What if you shoot all the ammunition in your magazines?

abu hajaar did nothing wrong

Is he wearing an isis beanie?

He was wearing those make the caliphate great again hats
Huh, makes you think.

Probably running out of supplies from Turkey due to Kurds bombing supply trucks.

Why would you have so few magazines or waste so much ammo

then you need to stop trying to fight wars by just shitting ammo blindly everywhere, like what most ISIS fighters do

He was martyred for what ha believed in, meanwhile these cucks had their wives getting fucked by Chad while they were being paid minimum wage to fight for Israel.

Real pro guy there

>mmmmop!
>*rolls over, faceplant*
>"you dead brah? k, you can be my cover" *continues filling mag*

This has got to be fake

Probably wasn't a sniper you can hear shots flying all around.

>got to be fake
What's with all of the weak minded pussies on pol who have to tell themselves that this stuff isn't real as they rock back and forth in the fetal position. No wonder the west is dying.

Did he show you any of reality?
ia600407.us.archive.org/28/items/JihadicAnasheed/Juba Baghdad Sniper Nasheed Abshir HD 720P.ogv

The corpse makes a good meat shield and cover.

whoa he got fucked up

I wouldn't feel very safe taking cover behind a mount of ballistic gel. That's basically what a body is.

Magazines are a waste of space. You can hold more ammunition in tins, boxes or bags.

Third worlders don't have FOBs to resupply and fight out of. He's carrying all the ammo he can.

Unless they are shooting a very powerful round, I doubt a bullet will be able to go through a human body.

Still visibility, can play dead behind it, enemies can't see you if you keep low. Corpse is good for a couple of bullets, enemy approaches, pull all your grenades, lay there pretending to be dead.

>ALLAHU ACKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boom.

Why do his legs straighten out and tighten up when he dies?

Last movements of a dying snackbar.

Probably choking on his blood.

This kid.

>Third worlders don't have FOBs to resupply and fight out of. He's carrying all the ammo he can.

sucks to be him

assault machine rifle

>He was martyred for what ha believed in

Retard detected.

We can disagree on policy, but ISIS are fighting over something even dumber than western imperialism: religion. You should be hanged for betraying your own country with such retarded talk.

I'd even trade you for a Syrian refugee family, thumbdick.

Doubly so when you realize that the footage was released by the enemy side. I.e. he dead.

Of course it could. They can go through a cinder block. Especially FMJs, which is what most combat supplies are.

He's right though, corpses can take a few bullets before they're turned to mush. Also he appears to be wearing some kind of vest, he's straightened out in a line and the guy is hiding right behind him.

Would be better if the fucker curled up in a ball.

Distance as well should be factored in, along with the type of weapon being fired and the ammunition.

So long as the reloading snackbar stays down, he has a chance to get out of it alive, or at least take a few enemies to paradise with him to share those 72 virgins with.

This is the Iraqi army...

Most of their weapons were stolen by ISIS.

You can bet that wasnt a pleasent way to die.

>dat gurgling noise he makes before slumping over
Brutal as fuck

Triggered. He is not wrong.

Looks like he died within 4 seconds
He didn't trash about or anything

Obviously the terrain is desert, but why are all these videos of a bunch of snackbars lying in the most exposed positions available

Clip...
This isn't ww1 m80 we have mags now

the one filming and reloading is probably dead too and was uploaded by whomever killed them

It's not about being turned to mush. It's about a 7.62×39mm FMJ will go straight through your body from 250 meters, no problem. It will also explode your head like a melon. Don't learn about guns from video games.

Oh, you mean AK47s. Yeah, a round from those will go straight through you.

>dead in 30 seconds
Hit in the heart?

Because they're snackbars
ISIS' strength is idiot tactics, or better said: no tactics. Just rush the enemy like brainless islam freaks and hope the enemy flees.
It worked for a while. Until their enemies recognized that they are just brainless islam freaks and easy targets.

>Hit in the heart
Was about to say that, he was dead too quick to be anything else.

that's always the best thing about the isis fighter videos

the only reason we see them dying is because they're all dead or captured

>Triggered.

Poor little boy. Did you get too swallowed up in the Jew memes to be able to make a coherent thought? You'll be okay.

Shame he died so fast, would've been better if he had to slowly bleed out. Post more shitskins getting BTFO.

Tfw Brit-cucks start talking about guns.

Dont forget to bin that knife kiddo.

you people are so full of shit lol

Ill just use your dead ass for cover while I load dis mag.

Is that all you got Berger? You are butthurt because you can't handle the truth, Christcuck.

why would snackbars record themselves getting BTFO..?

Are we going to pretend this matters? And then in 4 years, the west leaves and happens all over.

they need to be walled in, kept their and let the Sunnis, Shiites, and Jews fight it out.

This is the natural response ofa brain which is dying due to lack of oxygen. he was hit in the chest, either in heart or major artery like aorta. pneumothorax would have taken longer to develop. he very quickly bled internally which caused brain to starve due to lack of oxygen and caused either "decerebrate" or "decorticate" posturing(likely decerebrate)

Notice how his legs straighten.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abnormal_posturing

~this can be seen in many isis beheading, headshot, knockout, etc videos.

Actually what will end it all is post-oil energy.

Then the world can ignore the middle east like we do Africa. Assuming world leaders stop being sup 80 IQ.

Y'know Arma really is the only realistic shooter.

Those pops and whizzes out of nowhere, someone suddenly falls down dead..

It all feels strangely familiar.

They're fighting over Islamic Imperialism.

Yo kenine brother, I gathered you enjoy watching snackbars getting BTFO. So here's a video of a snackbar filming a snackbar filming snackbars getting BTFO.
youtube.com/watch?v=eXpiB-Xcc-s

Reminds me of stories from Vietnam when, mid fire fight, they would be air dropped ammo, but it was loose ammunition just in spam cans, so you had to sit there and individually load your magazine.

The best is the ISIS or rebel group (5-7 men) doing an assault using a vehicle as cover.

They accidently go past an enemy encampment and next 30 seconds is a machine gunner behind them opening up and killing them all.

The shock then they just stand there clueless wondering what is going on and all die.

yo dawg, thanks for that

It's not like Call of duty?

youtu.be/8gUSq7pxux4?t=3577

>crying this hard over being wrong

you know the troops fight and die for the corporate government cuck.

question for the /k/ fags. Is he wearing a vest?

If no are long range anti personnel platforms powerful enough to do what I just watched WITH a vest. Both ceramic plates and standard kev. Thanks!

Where can I see this one?

Unsourced .jpgs purporting ludicrous claims are cool

War never changes.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZsCpNC5da5s

>You can hold more ammunition in tins, boxes or bags.
Then you can be like this jagoff, frantically loading rounds during a firefight.

isis.liveuamap.com/en/2016/26-may-isis-to-fallujah-residents-fight-with-us-or-die-with

The Iraqi army did a fucking 180° turn compared to the 2013 and 2014 defeats.

aljazeera.com/news/2016/05/fallujah-iraqi-forces-closing-isil-held-city-160528125723150.html

there's a video of it on youtube somewhere

You got me. Reeeeeeeeeee

Jesus fuck how terrifying would that be on the receiving end?

I was stressed out just watching that jet line up and level out.

you can hear his lungs filling up with blood
fucking brutal

Can anyone translate what Abu Hajarr is saying?

bump for my question

what is he going do user sandmonkey cant into first aid

this

>patience, patience my brother
Word for word

what's the point of giving your troops GoPros, besides offering free intelligence to the other side when they get killed/captured?