Heem

Bjpenn.com
Markhunt.tv

In depth breakdown of tonight's card: youtu.be/lPsAgk27B-0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m4uZy9aDobs
mmajunkie.com/2017/04/bellator-178-official-results-and-live-video-stream-7-p-m-et
mmamania.com/2017/4/21/15390460/usada-hits-frank-mir-with-two-year-suspension-for-banned-substance
mmafighting.com/2017/4/21/15385912/colbey-northcutt-sages-sister-set-to-make-pro-mma-debut-in-june
youtu.be/N542vsDX00U
fite.tv/watch/acb-58-askarov-vs-leone/2joc3/
youtu.be/3wOIzDxzwcI
youtube.com/watch?v=FQl1JbuYrLk
youtu.be/EdPhm3scgrs
youtu.be/Hoo5jwlT7xE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>10 point system
>MUH TEEPS
oh fuck off, you're the same faggots who were screeching when bisping beat henderson and silvs

who K1 here

Upcoming events:

Wednesdays at 10 PM EST, 7 PM PST, 3 AM BST - New TUF 25 episodes aired

4/22: ACB 58 - Askarov vs Leone
4/22: UFC Fight Night 108 - Swanson vs Lobov
4/28: Lion Fight 36 - Wielzen vs Lerdsila
4/29: Glory 40 - Wilnis vs Marcus
5/5: VFC 57 - Gallemore vs Al-Hassan
5/6: Cage Warriors 83 - Mills vs Long
5/12: BAMMA 29 - McDermott vs Wolf
5/13: UFC 211 - Miocic vs Dos Santos 2
5/19: Bellator 179 - Daley vs MacDonald
5/20: Glory 41 - Verhoeven vs Lazaar
5/20: ACB 61 - Balayev vs Bataev
5/20: Invicta FC 23 - Porto vs Niedzwiedz
5/26: Lion Fight 37 - TBA
5/28: UFC FN 109 - Gustafsson vs Teixeira
6/3: UFC 212 - Aldo vs Holloway
6/10: UFC FN 110 - Hunt vs Lewis
6/10: Glory 42 - TBA
6/15: M1 Challenge 80 - Kharitonov vs Lopes
6/16: UFC FN 111 - Holm vs Correia
6/24: Bellator 180 - Silva vs Sonnen
6/25: UFC FN 112 - Chiesa vs Lee

Previous thread: News:

>Fighters on Swanson vs Lobov
youtube.com/watch?v=m4uZy9aDobs

>Bellator 178 results
mmajunkie.com/2017/04/bellator-178-official-results-and-live-video-stream-7-p-m-et

>Mir suspended for 2 years following USADA violation
mmamania.com/2017/4/21/15390460/usada-hits-frank-mir-with-two-year-suspension-for-banned-substance

>Sage's sister to make pro debut in June
mmafighting.com/2017/4/21/15385912/colbey-northcutt-sages-sister-set-to-make-pro-mma-debut-in-june

Introducing

you are the most pathetic poster in this
you spend all day posting bait on Sup Forums in a desperate plea for attention
you are hated both by everyone who has the misfortune of reading something you post online and by everyone you know in real life

Ur moms a fan?

in this general by far

I thought he beat Lineker, he should have fought Dilly at 207

you know i'm right

Is that why ur mad?

Artem will be fine tonight r-right?

he's gonna fuckin die mate

Danis bless

I think you'd be surprised

/K-1/
youtu.be/N542vsDX00U

he's going to get hip tossed, mounted and submitted in the first round

Joke Shield is a twat

this could set up a spicy revenge fight with Gooby coming down again at 145 to vindicate his death

the fastest way to a red panties night is to literally kill Artem

What instead of dying he'll only get Rory levels of face damage?

Iaquinta says he doesn't want to brawl with Diego because he doesn't want to lose a split decision if judges can't determine who is winning a sloppy banger. He has referenced what Jury did to Diego as the gameplan for how to win.

Pretty good for an official UFC poster

>4/22: ACB 58 - Askarov vs Leone

How do I watch this? I love watching Siberia savages beating on each other.

nigga dead

fite.tv/watch/acb-58-askarov-vs-leone/2joc3/

Reddit is jizzing their pants over this Aaron Pico guy

A prospect for sure but I'm reminded of the Northcutt hype again
Also he's only 20 yet he's already blown out a knee, that's never a good sign

he is a legit wrestler who nearly got into the olympics and has a boxing background too. Also allegedly heemed Josh Thomson in the gym.

Andy Hug is my eternal beyond the grave boy
youtu.be/3wOIzDxzwcI

5 7
"legit wrestler"
yeah i bet hes going to be soooo good to watch

Andy Hug is the supreme boy
Osu

>0 fights
wgaf until he faces real competition, he will only be fighting cans in lellator for the next couple years. Looks like he wrote his own Wikipedia page too.

Bubba Jenkins is fun to watch
when he brutally loses

hes gonna get fucking butchered.

>hes gonna get fucking butchered.

>he bought into the Cub is good meme

>heel hooks

is it 5 rounds?
maybe then artememe'll win

Apologize for posting a thumbnail right now

artem will ko sCrUB

>scrub swanman is a good fighter

ok, I'll hear you out, how did wonderboy win the second fight? he literally did nothing, so did woodley tbf but the little he did was way more significant.

woodley 235, maybe even 10-8 for 5

>10-8 for 5
Jesus, easy there lad

Be honest

Anyone who picked scrub, did you see what Holloway and Frankie did to him? I don't see why Artem won't do the same.

>sCrUB
>reaching this hard
not every post has to be meme-ified

desu I might be reaching with that one, fight sucked so bad that I got excited there. that's what I scored it live, might give it a 10-9 if I ever rewatch it

If you haven't even rewatched it why are you trying to pretend you want to have a legitimate discussion about it?

Artem

Cub just went life and death with a Choi, whilst Artem had no problem beating Ishihara who is at least at the same level as Choi if not higher. Sure Cub had some decent wins in the past but he is an old man on a decline now. Artem is really coming into his own after a tough start to his UFC career, I see him getting a comfortable decision of maybe even getting a late finish.

shut up u goof

Ishihara is shit now

why the fuck would I rewatch that shitshow? I'm just telling you what I scored it live.

literally nothing happened, woodley wins of off damage. they had a comparable amount of strikes, woodley scored a takedown one round, a knockdown in another, and 2nd rd was a toss up

am I saying anything thats wrong? tell me something to look out for and I'll go back and watch it how bout da?

Bitches man literally was out partying and banging a fat chick the night before his fight with Artem. He looked like garbage in the fight. Artem looked improved, but he is still the same guy that couldn't finish Chris Avila and lost the fight to get into the TUF house.

>Have the biggest fight of your life coming up
>your coach decides that promoting his book is more important than being in your corner

Artem doesn't deserve this

sauce please? I'm feeling pretty masochistic rn and I'd like to gaze at more of this blessed beauty

He sent out an encouraging tweet though, that's pretty much just as good.

he doesn't deserve to be in the UFC either but that's the way the cookie crumbled

How many bongs until the first prelim?

>tfw you realize Artem gonna make the next big run to the top and even surpass Goobers streak

How many bongs until the first prelim?

Lads, just put $50 on Cub to finish in the second to make $300. What should I spend my riches on?

yeah, he doesnt care about 10% of the 10k artem will get paid for getting embarrassed on national television, it's bad pr.

why do you think mcgregor isn't there?

You have literally no excuse not to train before the fights tonight.

He nearly finished WB. Under the new criteria, that's a justifiable 10-8.

recovering from his bender in Liverpool

Lads, why is Megan ducking the rematch?

he never planned on being there in the first place, he was getting coked up with scousers instead of helping his boy or looking after his preggo waifu

sip worthy?

S A D B O Y S

>Dern fails another weigh-in
>claims on insta that she "chose not to compete" because she didn't feel at 100%

lads, she's hot and all but why does she insist on lying every time she fucks up

She's hot and therefore doesn't face consequences for her actions. Have you literally never spoken to an attractive woman before?

cringe

she isn't even hot. average face and besides her tits built like a chubby 12 year old.

prove him wrong

isn't joe loike 5'5"? so that'd be more like a man's child than a man's man wouldn't it?

DAT ASS, tho.

you sure m8? dont make the same mistake i did. ....cant stop looking.

>being a pothead is manly

what did he mean by this?

McGregor pictured with a prominent member of dublins kinahan cartel, the same lads who shot up that boxing event last year

>UFC fight night 108, Cub Swanson puts Artem Lobov in hospital in critical condition, 5 days later Lobov dies of extreme head trauma
>UFC 221 Conor McGregor gets his revenge on Swanson when he seeks retribution at 145, Swanson dies of a brain aneurysm in the octagon

>what it's like to be 6 feet tall

Is that shit real? I remember the photo

Post walkout music:

youtube.com/watch?v=FQl1JbuYrLk

It is. McGregor has an obsession with gangsters.

Bit of a scummer

youtu.be/EdPhm3scgrs

unless it's all a shtick the guy is alabama powerball winner tier trash

name?

I used to live down the road from Gerry hutch lmao

>El Chapo
>Scarface quotes
>Biggie walkout music
holy shit you're right

>alabama powerball winner tier trash

based
youtu.be/Hoo5jwlT7xE

The guys a modern Irish version of mike Tyson. Everyone wants to hangout with him

Tyson was the perfect genetic specimen for fighting

unless he's pretending he's no different than a rapper from detroit

Heard they're all heavily involved in amateur boxing round the city but that's a bit tabloidy, makes me glad the gyms I go to are nearly all foreigners

I'm talking in terms of popularity

Literally a rapper who hit it big. Pure garbage. No class.

What are you on about

>makes me glad the gyms I go to are nearly all foreigners
Why?

because irish boxers = gang affiliates

Both for training and competition don't want to be anywhere near crime, a section of my family are drug dealers and it causes a lot of problems

he would be getting slammed on here for acting like he does if he was a rapper lol

that fucking zilch couldn't even afford to live where i grew up (new canaan connecticut) no one even acting like that when we were teenagers

You are at the bar and this guys tells your gf that the earth is flat. What do you do?

Literally don't care this is completely irrelevant you sperg