welsh nudes - bonus for south wales

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/yahlini1234
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

or if you're into the younger ones ;)

What area of south Wales you from

newport

Cardiff for me

Mate, from my experience, hardly any cunt outside the EU knows where Wales is. I’ve heard “is that in England?” which is bad enough but i once heard

“Is Wales in London?”

Fucking morons, i swear

haha any time i go holidays i get this XD gave up trying in the end

got anything u can share ?

not a bad thing mate. welsh born aussie here

Of course. I went to school with alot of sluts, one of which got their nudes posted to a Twitter account. Long story short, turned out she posted then herself then ((forgot)) the password. twitter.com/yahlini1234

Bump

Rhondda cunt reporting in.

>ttps://twitter.com/yahlini1234
oioi

this is gold

That girl and her friends are all scum. They're the type of people to get ((drunk)) of water and shit like that. This girl in perticular self diagnosed herself with so many different mental disorders she couldn't even keep up. Her freind pretended to go to a mental asylum over Summer break, and dyed her hair purple, saying it was somthing she had to do because she went to this asylum. The twitter girl also had her phone taken off her in class by a male teacher (high school had a strict no phone policy), and she stayed after lesson and asked him if there was anything she could do to get her phone back. Funnily enough she got her phone back and that teacher got arrested for pedophilia about a month later

wtf thats mad XD got anything else ?

Stories or nudes?

both ?

wheres she from?

Cardiff

sounds fake

I can probably dig for more nudes. Story wise yes
She was in my music class for year 10 (don't know why the fuck I took music for a GCSE) and back then I was a beta motherfucker and any interaction with a girl my age gave me an instant erection. In my school we have these music practice rooms where you go to practice performing (gayest shit ever) and one time we got given this shitty classical piece to perform. Everyone had to get into their own groups of 2 or 3, and me having no freinds, and her with noone liking her ended up together. Fast forward like 2 days, have music again and we go to practice rooms. She just sluts around on Snapchat the whole time while I practice shit. Around 10 minutes into practice (which was done in silence, apart from me on panio) she starts asking me questions like what grade I am on panio and basic stuff like that. Then she sits in the one man panio stool, that I'm sitting on so it's fucking awkward as fuck. I look to see what she's doing and she's no joke just scrolling through pictures of her nudes on her phone. Although she is a slut and the scum of the world, this was the first time I had seen a girl naked and you can bet I had a hard one coming along. Now beta 15 year old me dosnt know what the fuck to do in this situation. She then catches me looking at her nudes, and then looks at my dick, now rock solid and obviously erect. One of the fucking most awkward experience of my life. She began rubbing it but I had had enough. I kinda pushed her off the stool and locked myself in a different practice rooms. We did eventually date a couple of years later and oh boy is that a story but I need a break rn my hand hurts

All stories sound fake

Fake

haha continue when u can try dig up more nudes