So, I need help Sup Forums

So, I need help Sup Forums
I had an accident this year which gave me a spinal injury. So I was forced to be in bed for 7 months and 2 weeks, which lead me to gain some weight. I went from 65kgs to 77kgs. Right now I'm better, have been able to exercise again and managed to go down to 59kgs.
The problem is that this weight gain got me to get thin stretch marks on my stomach. Because they are recent they are basically red/purple and I feel like shit about it.
It was bad enough I couldn't have sex with my boyfriend for nearly a year, but now I DON'T WANT TO have sex with him because of the stretch marks. I'm pretty neurotic, but I'm self aware: It doesn't look like I had a baby or was morbidly obese --- they are not thick like that; but they start on my pelvis and nearly reach my belly button, forming almost a semi-circle on each side of my belly button. My skin is white and the marks are red. I think it's pretty bad. When they fade, they are gonna look like what you see in the picture.
I get anxiety attacks when he tries to have sex with me and I don't know what to do. I don't think I'll ever be able to take my shirt off again. I haven't exactly told him why, but he knows something's wrong. I can't tell him because he's just going to say what I want to hear "I don't care", "you look good" or something like that.
So I need an honest opinion about this, because none of you know me or owe me any cordiality. What do you think of stretch marks?

Before you ask me for tits or gtfo
here's some tits: geekologie.com/2011/04/06/udders.jpg

I can see it now. I take a girl home and start undressing her, yet i start to feel some ridges around her tummy. Instantly I turn on the lights to see what I suspected. "Are those...strechmarks?" Through the vomit spewing from my mouth I manage to choke the words "get out" I am henceforth a gay.

Does this really seem likely to you?

>geekoLOGie

not an issue

You not gaining more weight and you losing that weight makes you better than 99% of people. Don't worry about it.

If you're having body issues you need to get over that shit.

I broke up with a previous GF because I was sick of her fucking nonsense. I thought she was hot and apparently that wasn't good enough so I kicked her to the curb, I don't take that fucking shit.

I wouldn't mind if my gf had stretch marks

>tfw no gf

i think the older, or more mature, you become as a man, the less you care about stretch marks or stubbly legs and other realities of what women are like on a day to day basis. i couldnt give a shit about run of the mill every day stretch marks tbh. unless theyre like an inch thick or a really weird color compared to your skin or something. the ones in the pic you posted are perfectly normal to me

if the guy youre trying to impress here is a fuccboi it might bother him, and same for cellulite if you have any of those. if this is a guy you want something serious with then stretch marks shouldnt be an issue

You're being a woman. Stop that shit and let your man love you. He's put up with the bullshit for 8 months already so he's clearly only in it for you. Blow him, topless, daily. After a week or two you might be comfortable enough for doggystyle. Progress until it's no longer a problem.

Stop! fuccboi is a derogatory and offensive term! the politically correct verbiage is fornication male

please dont trigger us again

To me, stretch marks are completely irrelevant to whether I think a girl is hot. They look normal, basically. So yeah, if he wants to have sex with you, I'm 100% positive he doesn't care either.

He hasn't seen them yet. Ever since I got them, he hasn't seen them.

I just don't have sex with him. I do blow him and I give him handjobs, but I haven't had actual sex with penetration with him ever since the accident, which would be around 10 months and 17 days.

Fine, I'm 99.9% sure he doesn't care. Guys don't notice stuff like that, especially if it's their girlfriend we're talking about.

>I just don't have sex with him. I do blow him and I give him handjobs, but I haven't had actual sex with penetration with him ever since the accident, which would be around 10 months and 17 days.
Don't you know that the human vagina needs to be serviced regularly or it will shrivel up and DIE. whats more important here...

I LOVED my ex's stretch marks. She was skinny but gained some weight and then lost it again just like you.
They were so amazing to feel.

everything except the
"im gay" at the end is 100% accurate

yours might look like shit but those stretch marks are sexy

there's nothing to worry about, i kind of like stretch marks if I'm completely honest.

you'd have to straight up ask me, though, because I wouldn't even point em out, otherwise

Not important.

>I get anxiety attacks when he tries to have sex with me
>I don't think I'll ever be able to take my shirt off again

No straight man is going to care about stretch marks, especially if their gf just got done losing some weight. Go let him fuck your brains out already

I can't imagine anyone caring about stretchmarks, you look great OP

What women think of as imperfections are usually the sexiest thing to me- what makes them who they are physically. Sexy stretchmarks

If a women has starch masks on her body does that mean she has been pargnet before.?

Not necessarily, but stretch marks as common as breast milk when it comes to pregnancy.

this