Name a worse band

Name a worse band

your favorite one tbqh

the national

Brokencyde

Pleb

creed, linkin park, the list could go on

WHAT I REALLY WANNA KNOW/SAY ????

I love Sublime. Sorry you don't like to have fun.

the creed isn't good meme needs to die

I fucking was in high school when they were popular, it's not a meme, life was fucking hell at the time.

Also nickelbck.

came here to post this

How can you hate sublime. Fuck off you child

>DUDE WEED the band
>child
>liking music for middle schoolers
Underage needs to leave

How is Sublime >Dude weed the band?
as opposed to like, King Bong, Bongzilla, Bongripper, Weedeater, Weedpecker, etc?
They barely have any weed reference in their music compared to those bands. Way more of a heroine band to be frank.

you might actually be right OP

sublime is the worst band to ever exist

U2

>heroine

Okay now your underage

ur mum

INVESTIGATE

can anybody make an argument against this band that isnt just "dude weed"

yeah, you could say they appropriated jamaican sound and you could say they made it shittier, but i think in contrast to what ska-punks did with it Sublime is just like their name says

I think they're great, definitely better than No Doubt

eiffel 65

If oldfags could take a step back from their 90s kid nostalgia they'd see that Sublime is objectively bad. Stop pretending you enjoyed your childhood if you really did you wouldn't be spending you adulthood on fucking Sup Forums

Limp Bizkit

I DID IT FOR THE COOKIE
THE NOOKIE
SO TAKE THAT COOKIE AND SHOVE It UP YOUR YEAH

good job not making any actual points

Ya got me

This thread reminds me of when my grandparents bought me the Hoobastank CD for a bday gift.

Hoobastank is worse than Sublime

You can tell how much they were into what they were doing by the fact that they chose their band name with a random words generator and by adding the number by mistake. 3 members, not a single full functioning brain.

he doesn't practice santeria