Explain to me why pol thinks Muslims are the problem and not the Globalist Jews running the show?

Explain to me why pol thinks Muslims are the problem and not the Globalist Jews running the show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's both you pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

Muslims are the more direct threat right now, at least in Europe

It's very difficult to redpill people on the Jews, but it's easier to redpill people on the violence inherent in Islam

Both are, I would add the commies too.

Why do you fail to look at the bigger picture and instead prefer to focus minute details like a woman?

If the middle east hadn't been destabilised to oblivion you wouldn't have a Muslim mayor in London.

>commies

You mean an ideology heavily pushed by Jewish revolutionaries?

and what is the commies connection with the jews regardless the american bankers (possible jews) funding them? It's new for me.

Are you able to kill an enemy general without first eliminating the threat of his troops?

No but let me ask you, who are the soldiers? The west who's fighting wars for nations like Israel or the poor uneducated lower class recipients of war who are driven to extremism?

Sup bro Nat

>Explain to me why pol thinks Muslims are the problem and not the Globalist Jews running the show?

I can tell you're a degenerate jew because you're using a picture of a ridiculous fucking jewish clown and because you're doing the
>jews
>muslims
>pick one

routine.

Look at that cartoonish fucking jewish retard, wearing a costume he has no right to.

You're the one failing to look at the biggest picture, actually. He pointed out its both.

1.Jews
2.Muslims

By Jove, I think you've cracked it!

Fucking Idiot, mudslimes are a product of the jews. As are christianity and catholicism.

>Actually using the Grip-Pod
JESUS CHRIST

No one's arguing that fgt. This isn't a topic in the nuances of the religions.

kek no argument ok sure

Jews are a problem but they are sneaky about it, like using media to influence things if you're smart you can avoid the jew menace.

There's no avoiding a fucking shoe bomb or suicide bomber or a car bomb or an asshole bomb or whatever else those animals wanna use.

If it came down to it and i had to either replace all muslims with jews or replace all jews with muslims i would choose the first option every single time.

T-That photo of brother Nathaniel...It's magnificent...s-sauce?

Brother Nethaniel is highly anti-Jewish, as treacherous as it is. Look him up on YouTube

>Holding a cross and has a cross on his belt
>Obviously a Jew

cool material bro
I never thought that USSR were full of terrorists jews.

A jew who adopts the persona of a highly flamboyant, ridiculous antisemite, must be authentic.

Not that I'm religious but he also has no right to wear those robes either.