His logs?

His logs?

op's a fat fuck faggot autistic welfare wheelchair man

Dump

LOGging in

Fucking kill yourself, loser.

Yummy yummy I want his steamy logs in my tummy

No idea who this faggot is, but I kind of want to suck a log of shit out of his asshole for some reason.

Fucking newfags. This was never a thing. This will never be a thing. You are a sad sack of human filth if you think these are any good. In fact, I hope all of you niggers who enjoy this "meme" actually end up eating a log of this emo faggot's shit. Knowing you sick fucks, you'd probably enjoy it. And oh, I forgot to mention, pls kys

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

>mfw newfags can't do anything but actual shit post

>newfags
kek

...of all the kill yourself's uttered on this site, no one is more deserving of it than you are. Genuinely, from the bottom of my heart, please, go fucking kill yourself

His dogs?

Grow up

His frogs?

Dump

Daily reminder...

nice edit

Proof?

Dump