Femanon here

Femanon here

What's the first thing you look for in a girlfriend?

As in, what quality in a girl makes you go from "I want to fuck this girl" to, "I to ONLY fuck this girl" ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r1tCAXVsClw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obedience

Timestamp and Tits you know the drill.

everything in that picture fame
alo obedience
and secrecy

your tits please

The only thing I want in a gf is for her to not fuck other guys (which is too hard for some people I guess)

Timestamped tits, for starters.

Otherwise GTFO

send me some steam games

loyalty, honesty, stability, men want this, boys just want to fuck and go, and sexually compatibility is really important though.

These questions contradict each other.

If I ONLY want to fuck a girl, then I don't want anything else from her. Learn2Engrish.

More like
"This girl is cute, looks smart, doesn't look like a standard-white-hoe. I'd fuck her"
Yea i'm a bit picky

The soul

Submission and loyalty. I also look for unicorns and other mythical creatures.

Fucking idiots, TIME STAMP

THOSE EYES ARE EPIC

A tolerable attitude. Don't bitch about petty things like the TV being too loud when its first turned on, or parking in a space that's not as close as possible to the store. Shit like that makes guys leave. If you want to feel like a queen, don't treat your man like a peasant.

Doesn't smoke, isn't alcoholic, doesn't just tolerate anal but loves it.

Sexual naivety.

You gotta take it in the ass. Its a must.

most important is 'is she smart'

if the answer is no then shes mine

fpbp

Face, nail polish, then general demeanor.
If you aren't a drug-user or nympho then we probably wouldn't get much along.

>To ONLY fuck this girl

Oh, okay.
Yeah that's not going to happen again, sorry.

No man ever says "I want to only fuck this gril." What we're thinking is "this pussy is amazing enough to settle for one pussy for a while." And then in the backs of our minds we know sometime on down the road we'll be dying for other pussy.

Firstly, tits & timestamp you stupid attention whore.

Secondly, men dont think like you.

"this girl is hot, i wanna be her BF", "this girl is rich, i wanna marry her" is not how it works.

Looks may grab our attention, but women need other qualities too or they aren't usually worth staying with.

Stop thinking like a women and you might understand.

There is no "one" thing, but a collection of traits that are important foe a long term partner, among them for starters:
>Feminine and attractive
>Chaste
>Offers a challenge, but isn't a bitch
>Can and will cook and clean
>Is willing to spend a large portion of her twenties pregnant
>Is willing to submit to her man on issues of leadership in household.
This isn't everything, but it provides a good sampling of my tastes.

A foolish woman is very easy to seduce. Enjoy your heartache, moron.

Those tits sure help.

The reason I'm with my girl is that she gives a blowjob to wake me up when she gets up first, and asks me to basically molest her awake when I wake up earlier.

This. If I fuck a girl and she turns out to know more about sex than I do, redflag.

Same

we get it, you vape

um, ambition really. like if i don't think i can do any better or if there are currently no better options, i am probably okay with settling down for a while

but i am not a relationship person. i don't think i'm the only person in 2017 that's non-committal. the more people there are, the more options we have, the less people date.

idk if this answers your question. "be the best option"

>"I [want] to ONLY fuck this girl" ?

I think you mean, "I want to fuck ONLY this girl."

Well, my ideal mate would have a pretty face. That carries a massive amount of weight in how I'm allured. Definitely not fat - that carries too many health issues.
Then the serious stuff - is she sane and stable, is she fair in terms of duties, does she think critically? Does she finish jobs (like, put away the vacuum cleaner after using it, or put the food away when done eating, then wipe the counter)? Can she make friends on her own? Is she independent enough to have her own career? So... is she a *team mate*, rather than a tolerable fuck toy?

Confidence and Independence, having an opinion, accepting me for me and not looking for ways to change me to suit her. Those are in no order

innocence

The only thing females have are looks. Basically, you're human garbage (you know you are), but you're sexually attractive.

>What's the first thing you look for in a girlfriend?
attractiveness

>"I [want] to ONLY fuck this girl"
that's not really a thing

In order of priority:
>1. Is she in shape? If not, instant no.
>2. Thoughtful. It's attractive if you're willing and able to talk about politics, society, etc. AND willing to consider/challenge new ideas.
>3. History of stable relationships is important. If you've had a string of shitty relationships, this one probably won't be any different.
>4. Ambition. I don't want to date a girl who isn't doing anything with herself. Doesn't have to be career related ambition, just... be doing something with your life.

She must love herself

bobs and vegene

A willingness to just give me some pussy without an expectation of getting something for it and with no agenda other than wanting to give me pleasure to make me happy

Basically, pussy on tap, anytime I want it. No strings.

I'll give you the best advice I can, as a man.

My wife and I have been together for 17 years. I work hard and provide for her and our three kids. She keeps me well fed and drains my balls nightly.

If you want to keep a man, drain his nuts and fill his guts.

Let's see your wife's tits for proof.

The first thing I look for? If they are already a love interest, I look for a personality that doesn't scream "give me your money!"

What quality makes them the only one I fuck? Well, if I am in a relationship with them, I'll be loyal. Simple as that.

Yeah no that picture is of a camwhore named emmpot or some shit. Fuck off op, you faggot.

>drain his nuts and fill his guts
perfect

This

>treats other people in servant positions well (waiters, people at fast food, whatever) you will be in a servant position one day if you stay together and thats how she will treat you.
>not manipulative
>has conflict resolution skills
>has ambitions in regards to work
>isn't a whale
>can hold a reasonable conversation about many subjects
>shared goals at least in life, political, family, religious, ect
>doesn't keep score or hold things over my head
>cares about you more than she cares about herself, not sure I phrased that right but would she rather go to sleep or jack you off when youre horny?

Mainly not being a piece of shit and putting the two you you together ahead of only herself.

Ah... A fellow doctor?

Not being a stereotypical girl with horrible vain interests. Hot girls are for fucking. Hot girls with interesting hobbies that aren't netflix and shopping are for dating.

fat white trash guaranteed

me, and most men, want women that are loyal, submissive, and attractive. other than that, intelligent not cunty and not 'scene chicks' with tons of piercings or tattoos. want a nice relationship you have to be a nice person and be with a nice person otherwise its going to be shit drama and abuse

Mystery. If I can't read a girl I want to know more about her and date her

Wait why would that be a red flag?

a girl that actually knows how to give a decent blowjob

I don't know any dudes that actually think like that. Lol

Some one I dont have to take care of
Dont have to teach
And a professional at something

Loyalty.

If they can show me they actually want to stay consistent,then ill actually fuck only them for the long run.

Good luck finding that though.

Which explains your virginity.

When she's talking to me, she doesn't seem like she's watching a movie in her head that stars herself.

Eyes & ass

I'd have to say compatibility. Not that we have everything in common or that we believe all the same things, but that we're able to talk about them comfortably. There's no point in being with someone you can't politely disagree with and come to be mutual understanding with. If she's some kind of hardline militant in virtually everything then it's a no go.

This is, of course, assuming she's attractive enough to get me interested to begin with. I don't mean to sound shallow but that's the basis or at least the beginning of every relationship. It kinda goes without saying. If you're repulsed by the other party it really doesn't matter how well you get along.

That is pretty good.

It's really more of a vibe thing, the first thing I notice is how well her outfit is put together/if she clearly has her own aesthetic going for her, because it's an obvious sign of, like, presence of mind and being your own person, not being basic as fuck. Then her taste in music, that's super important to me, it doesn't have to be identical to mine but it does have to be good. Confidence isn't really necessary but it is pretty attractive. After that it's just dealbreakers, like being rude to people & white girls who use the n word. Dudes saying shit like "feminine and chaste" are definite permavirgins, I like a girl who can throw ass and roasts me when she sees an opportunity. Fuck that "submissive" bullshit too it's about to be 2018 I'm tryna get pegged bruh

youtu.be/r1tCAXVsClw

YW virgins

Sorry, sweet cakes, you're watching too much Lifetime on TV and living in a fantasy world. It's obvious you're young just by the question.

No man wants to fuck ONLY one woman. At least not grown men,

could I get 60 for a new blow mold?

I look for a woman that I perceive to be out of my league in regards to looks, personality, wealth, or social capital. I'm not likely to leave that woman because it would be difficult to upgrade.

this does not mean I won't cheat on her. I like variety and I don't mind slumming. I just need society to look at my awesome gf and think I'm a winner because she's with me.

so be hot, be rich, be popular, and for some strange reason be with me anyways.

Not having a shitty personality

She is willing to put in effort for you. . and humour.