Italians are cowards edition

italians are cowards edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_Japan#Main_battles_of_the_K.C5.8Dan_Campaign
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Baseball_Classic
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Ice_Hockey_Federation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seems like a very arbitrary list

>Greece and Ethyopia(!!!!) are higher tier than RUssia
>Higher than fucking Russia who defeated Mongols, Poles, Napoleon, Hitler and every other shit who ever invaded us
Shit list.

Realistically, America should be in god tier and I'm not being an Americaboo.

Nowadays ONLY America can be in god-tier. Both German and British army is a joke. Turks may go to High tier with Russians, as we were the ones who beated them hard every time we fought.

>japan
>not god tier

trash it goes

Only autists would waste their time with creating these bullshit lists, and only bigger autists with no common sense and historical awareness would believe them.

DECENT TIER
E
C
E
N
T

T
I
E
R

Funny how the last flag won against the first

japan was absolutely useless up till ww2 and even then it was just unsustainable fanaticism, when fighting actual militaries they got raped

Let's say smarter than many others

but we wuz imperatorz n shieet

>being this retard

GOKAKYU NO JUTSU

>Mongols
Some of the Russian states were their vassals

A victory is a victory, but all you did was bombing some Arabs and the Ottomans were buisy with the impending Balkan war.

You couldn't even maintain control over Italian-Lybia until WW1 made you disappear out of Africa completely(corrct me if I'm wrong on this one).

I'm not here to start a fight, I'm just trying to get some insight without having to use Google, my compagno

>mad cause he's in bad tier

thanks based nip

We should be among god tiers

Look into Ethiopian history, it's pretty dope.
They're pretty much the only African nation who remained their unraped status in times of colonization.

They BTFO'd armed to the teeth Italians with rocks and sticks.

No,you re not god tier.

You had left your capital to Germans without firing a bullet.

Pathetic.

Dear OP, I don't even understand your flag

The last two WWs were pretty shameful for you tbqh mon frere

>never really fought anyone

Agora a cobra vai fumar!

More Mongols died due to weather circumstances rather than actual warfare with Japanese.

A storm completely devastated the Mongol fleet before they even set a foot on Nippon - twice (A Taifun was a reason for the second ass-wooping)

Nani?
When did Russia fight against the US?
Korean War?
Amarica moped the floor as did the UK with you
It was the Chinese Zerg rushes that lost us the war
Also you do understand that the UK army has the same combat readiness as the Russian army?
Your firepower is artificially inflated due to the fact that the Russian army still has t-55s and other outdated junk in storage

At least they were on the winning team, unlike you.

I didn't lost shit, and you/they didn't won shit.
Every single participant of the wars back then were the true losers, no one gained something from the war that outweighs the losses.

And if we put that humane bullshit to the side - I'd rather single handedly lose some shit that I started rather than relying on others to get my shit sorted out. France got completely devastated in a 1on1 scenario and just patiently awaited their rescue mission led by Uncle Sam and Mother Russia.

Ww1 you were a mess refusing to use new tactics.
yet fought like warriors
Ww2 there isn't much to say

>Lose, embarrassingly, twice in a row
>'T-there are no winners in war'
Fucking pathetic. Kill yourself, Hun.

>Russia
HAHAHAHA
read up on your history Hans

>White knighting for Fr*nce

They're one of the only continentals I wouldn't firebomb into oblivion desu.

Refusing to use new tactics? Care to elaborate?

Literally no one foresaw how the everyday life on the front would look like, defensive tools and tactics (barbed wire, trenches, etc) dominated the "war meta" which made the fronts freeze. Not a single general saw what was waiting for them in the war. If the (German) generals would be more wise back then, they'd never have declared war on France with a big but slow Russia only waiting to zerg rush and sandwich them in a war with two fronts.

And the French were the first ones to use tanks in the war after the british afaik.
They also improved X-ray machines under Marie Curie and made them viable for war docs because they built them into cars for diagnostical purposes (obv).

And the French don't had air in their lungs to take the initiative, they always had to react (poison gas, flame throwers, unseen amounts of artillery fire by the Germans) and they were bleeding out on the westfront anyways.

>Britain loses its Empire
>Germany loses 2 world wars and is still the predominant power in Europe
>Germany still has larger population, economy and GDP per capita than UK
If those wars really mattered you sure wasted the opportunity to actually weaken Germany

It was the Yanks that saved you. If it was up to us and France you'd have been genocided.

>What was the east front?

How about you go after you suicidal tendencies instead of wanting everyone else to kill themselves? I didn't lost shit, just like he or you didn't win shit. All you did in your life was staring at a fucking rectangle and avoid your dentist appointments you fucking scrub.

The French were far more ruthless than we were at versailles until DLG calmed them down, that's sausagemuncher gratitude for you

Why did japanese lose against koreans during the first invasion then?

Creeping barrages
Helmets
Increased capacity firearms
Air warfair
In depth defence
Very basic stuff they refused to use until the last few months

>More Mongols died due to weather circumstances rather than actual warfare with Japanese.
That was the second war. They stopped their assault themselves in the first one.

Here's the real ranking

That's wrong, they actually got typhoon'd both times.

>Ottomans
>Britain higher than France
>Israel who got defeated in 2006 by a muslim militia
>Romania bad tier

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasions_of_Japan#Main_battles_of_the_K.C5.8Dan_Campaign

Nah America should be 1 world war
Both wars they joined late
Also Italy should be -2 word wars

kek

brazil is 2nd place with 5 wcs

1 WW victory = 1 World Cup
Makes sense.

Tha pacific alone makes up for joining WW2 late.

>be italian
>win the war with Austria
>send troops to the wester front to help frogs and bris
>wars end
>they don't give you all the land they promised
>they laugh at you

>be american
>save brits in WWII
>"you joined late"

P E R F I D O U S

>1 WW victory = 1 World Cup
>Makes sense.
This I also like how countries like Russia and the U.S. aren't into soccer that much have it held against them.

They might as well throw these in

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Baseball_Classic
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Ice_Hockey_Federation

do not worry brother, let the barbarians have their insignificant talk. we'll take back the lands our forebears conquered

>Why did japanese lose against koreans during the first invasion then?
?
korea wasn't even an issue in the war, as japan conquered the entire peninsula within a couple of months, and china admitted they stood no chance.

>Swiss in bad tier

Confirmed for not knowing about swiss mercs

Fuck forgot about that okay fair enuf
13 BATTLE
13 AHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>won't even fight

Then why do we have conscription and 200k in reserve?

Japan should be 0.1 world wars, they only fought 1 battle

that's trench warfare for you
because Russia is creeping around the corner

>Creeping barrages
The French were literally the first ones who used that tactic in WW1

>Helmets
Are you even trying? The French were the ones who introduced helmets to the war in large quantities due to shrapnel causalities.

>Air warfare
It was more like a gimmick in WW1 afaik, no one used air warfare to its full potential in WW1.

>In depth defence
Barbed wire? Trenches with tunnel systems? Mines? What are you on about m8?

Even if you were right with your points, there is a huge difference between refusing to adapt new tech and not being able to adapt new tech because the Germans overwhelmed you.
It just doesen't make any sense not to adapt something you actually can to gain an advantage over someone who wants to annex your shit.

True, but that doesn't mean we won't fight. We're trained to fight in guerilla warfare

>no longer has colonies for man power
Well,technically madeira and Azores are colonies

turks are evil subhumans
anglos are evil subhumans
germans are evil subhumans

Forgot to mention firearm capacities. Don't really know anything worthwhile about that one.

And the French don't introduced the first helmets of all time to the war, but improved helmets(forgot the name) which could withstant aforementioned shrapnel.

>The French were literally the first ones who used that tactic in WW1
???

another cringey thread and cringey discussions

Who isn't subhuman then, greek-user?

Should be pretty obvious you're talking with a Germ who doesn't know history, user.

>Air warfare
France had the highest all-time allied flying ace

It was first used effectively at the end of the Battle of Verdun by Nivelle

dumb roach poster

Maybe it has something to do with how you entered the war, my two faced compagno.

are you a greek?

>too merchant
There's no such thing.

>Be Brit
>Lose all colonies

>Be roach
>Lose empire

>Be German
>Destroy Europe

>>Be Brit
>Lose all colonies

>What is the Commonwealth

Putin Nuclear bomb sooka my Inglish very god

2nd battle of Champagne if I'm not mistaken, look it up.

Stop being butthurt and try to gather some knowledge and new insights, this is what discussions are about you anglofuck, it's not about "beating" someone.

Try to actually contradict my points (+points if you don't have to rely on google like a pleb who pretends to know shit) and I can take you seriously.

You are wasting your time with your shitty attempts to trigger someone with your stupidity.

To make this clear: We can have a conversation and leave it behind as a smarter persons, or you could behave like a child and live in your little dreamworld, but don't think that you are getting anywhere with that attitude.

no shekels no swiss

>the so-called 'creeping barrage' was not actually deployed until August 1916 by the British (Sir Henry Horne) during the Battle of the Somme on the Western Front.
I mean it's right there, you can either choose to accept fact or not, but it won't change what the truth is.

Wtf settle down chum, I only asked

Independent countries =/= colonies

Holy fuck

>French and Franks

But it's the same thing

The anal devastation on you is palpable.

Fucking Roaches.

made by a disgusting turkey, confirmed

Fuck you for getting me to google shit, I feel like pleb now

There seems to be potential a translation error on my side. I was referring to the tactic which includes close communication between infantry and artillery to gain some ground on the front. Which first happened under the lead of Robert Nivelle in the Fall of 1915.

My source states that the first creeping barrage (there are lots of very close terms in the German language btw) was executed by the Franco-British troops in the battle of Loos,September 1915.

But I have lot's of different results after looking that shit up in 3 different languages, I'll post again when I have more insight.

Sorry mate, most of that stuff was meant for that other guy

Another source states that* (Thrid paragraph)

Russians are shit tier in combat 2bh...

What general was this supposed to be?

>Argentina "+Most skilled black nation"

You soab lol

The lack of communication between different WWI countries is a huge problem for our historiography. It's why you get wildly different, almost meaningless casualty estimates for various major engagements. In English there's so much French and especially German accounts and material that hasn't been translated well, so our perspective is almost certainly warped

not fighting is winning.

no matter how you look at it, Swedes were the true winners in WWII.

>lost nothing (some ferry with civilians got sunk by russians, but that's it)
>still got Marshall aid
>jewed the germans during the war
>jewed everyone after the war

I agree, stuff like that comes on top of everyones different version of the same story.

Funny little side-note about WW1:
Lot's of German documents with informations regarding WW1 got destroyed in WW2, so that we can only guess how and why certain decisions got made. One of the more popular examples is the battle of Verdun, most of the decisions and hard facts from the German view of things are a complete mistery nowadays. We have no actual idea how the military was reasoning with things and we can only estimate shit in a very vague manner, which is extremely annoying when you are interested to learn something about those cruel times.

>italy
Worst major nation military

>o5tomans higher than russia
russia won th majority of wars against ot*omans

Slav detected

ad hominem, try again iki
also i am armenian

World Cups? Who cares
>Be America
>Have 1000+ Gold medals in all Olympics
It's not even a competition at this point.

>Brazil
>Bad tier
>never really fought anyone

If Nazi Germany is noone in your book, perhaps

Napoleon was Italian tho

>Turks are high tier instead of God tier
>the whole Slav rape-baby meme comes from the Turks raping them during the Ottoman Empire

Please fix

Is there even a single real German from Germany posting on here?

what?
what about Paraguay?