Just had a qt girl at my work literally chase me down in the parking lot because she heard it was my last shift and she...

Just had a qt girl at my work literally chase me down in the parking lot because she heard it was my last shift and she wanted to say bye. She started asking me where I was going next semester and I told her I would be off to another uni in the spring.
>"Oh. That's cool. I- um..."
>...(2 second pause)
>"Nevermind."
>...(another pause, longer)
>She's looking into my eyes and I can tell she wants to say something but the silence goes unbroken.
>"Well, I guess I'll see you later. Hopefully I see you again soon."
>"Yup. I'll see ya."
>Walking away, she calls out over her shoulder,
>"You know work is going to suck without you? :) ?"
>"Ha!"
I had already started kicking myself by the time I got to my car. It seems pretty obvious that she had an interest in me. In the past she's always gone out of her way to talk to me (I always wear earbuds at work, so talking to me when it doesn't pertain to the job takes a very dedicated effort). She even complimented my hair and tried to talk to me about it. But, my life is full of moments like the above greentext where I can never hold up my end of a conversation and I end up never establishing relationships I really want with people I like when the opportunity arises. Not knowing what to say and ending up saying nothing really bothers me. Can anyone please help me? Any normies/chads lurking out there who can tell us how to hold up a conversation? Thanks.

Youre fucked. Forever alone m'boy.

>she had an interest
Or am I delusional? It seems odd that anyone who doesn't have an interest in me would go out of their way to chase me down and say goodbye, knowing that I was not even the one who told her I was leaving. God, she's pretty when I think of her... I don't need these fucking feels and regrets over winter break.

>Ha!

This literally made me cringe, please tell me its a lie, PLEASE! You cant be this fucking thick!

she sounds like a really nice girl that isnt a fucking roastie, and you fucking blew it like a fag

Do you have her number? DO SOMETHING YOU IDIOT!

Holy fuck dude

Are you a virgin?

Must be gay.... right?

I always plan to say so much when I talk to people and then when the time comes to speak my brain overrides the system and chooses the option with the least effort/word count. It's absurd.

Even if she was interested, you're moving on with your life, I'm assuming in a different location.

How did you not do it, how?
SHE FUCKING INITIATED IT YOU RETARDED CRETIN THIS IS LIKE THROWING A PEBBLE AT THE OCEAN AND MISSING

If youre attractive enough for girls to approach you, you literally just have to say what you think

This is such cringe dude, you have to text her some shit like "Hey Nicegirl, I'm gonna be around [Restaurant name] because i got some work there on the weekend, whens your shift end? maybe we can get something to eat and talk?"

idk man you cant be this autistic to not know what to do. Just call her over for movie night or something.

I wish it weren't true. She's really sweet and I dropped the spaghetti with every chance she gave me. I really liked her too, but I can never make a move because I'm retarded or something.

i hope you have her number, just text her and tell her you want to hang out and that youre interested in her, its that easy, whats the worst thatll happen? she says no and you never see her again or you say nothing and never see her again?
id say the regerts arent worth it, just text her to hang out

You're a fucking beta cuck.
But.
You can still fix this you faggot.

>Go to work during her next shift.
>"Femanon, I came to see you. I had a lot on my mind yesterday, but I wanted to ask you: Would you like to go out for coffee on Tuesday?"

Either she rejects you(unlikely) and you never see her again anyway, or you get a date.

Do you have her number you retard?

i think hes too autistic to do this in person, even though texting isnt ideal, if shes interested, it shouldnt be a problem

>Are you a virgin?
Obviously. I'm not gay, but I'd probably have the same chance of getting laid if I were.

ya just find out where she lives and knock on the door, and ask her parents if you can date her

Don't listen to any of these faggots. You actually managed to accidentally play this perfectly.

You know how the same faggots always say shit like, "act like you don't care, it drives them crazy."?

Well, kid, your autism may have just gotten you the kind of dirty sub slut who'll let you do really weird ass shit to her.

Look her up on FB, or get her number from a former coworker...shit just go back when you know she had a shift. Don't say anything other than, "hey...missed you. wanna hang out?"

Your balls will be empty in 24 hours.

MARK. MY. WORDS.

go back and tell her that might break the ice; theres not many wrong things you can say but wrong ways to say them. dont overthink it just talk to her like any other human being

You fucking deserve this, you cunt. Im glad you dropped the spagheti, i hope you die.

Yeah, but this was only the icing on the cake. She's been trying to get me to ask her out for about a month or two now. Rejection and humiliation scare me too much though :(
I'm fucking defective famm

direct approach is better, facebooking, indirectly getting her number is lame

This guy gets it.

shut up, you rotten ass contrarian. there is nothing "lame" this REEEEEtard can do other than nothing at this point.

she wants dick, nothing more. give. TOO. HERRRRRRRRRRRR

Kek. I was scared. It's impossible for me to show emotion to anyone I don't know very well. I don't even like to be seen smiling in public if I can help it.

Drink some booze or take some Xanax I get a boat of confidence and ask her on a date. If she says no well oh well your in the same fucking boat but if she says yes then your golden pony boy

Fuck sake OP. You need to Alpha up.

Although the poster above me has a point (act like you don’t give a shit and are too busy)

You still have a chance here, you need to go back and talk to her, get her number from someone or Facebook her immediately. The moment hasn’t passed yet so grab it by the balls.

Good luck OP

The girl knows hes a fucking turd, I doubt she thinks of him like a chad.

at the end of the day, any move is good, but direct approach is better, and he will invest in actually being able to articulate with a woman after an X number of times

OP you're actually in a really good position right now.

Find an excuse to go back to wherever you worked when you know she's going to be there.

Make up any dumbshit excuse you want, (it seems you have some kind of college connection?) but get her phone number. Or if you're way too beta, get her Facebook, and then on Facebook ask for her phone number. This should be really easy because she made the first move. Something like "Hey can I get you on facebook if I want to find out about such and such (at this business, or with school, or whatever)

If you get her facebook not her number, then get on facebook and ask for her number there faggot.

Once you have her phone number, start texting with her. Be hella chill about it. Just get to know her. Ask her questions, give her information about you if she asks or drop details. Do not go on long posts, BUT if you both get into texting for 2 hours straight that's a good thing.

Work this for a few days, or a week, Find something she might be into to invite her to do with you. Ask her if she wants to go with you.

If she says yes, excellent. Clean your filthy beta ass up, don't overdress like a faggot but look very good. Do whatever you had planned. If you can squeeze in a meal, or a cup of coffee before or after that's good too but this is not a date, and it's not time to put any moves on her, unless it REALLY seems to be going that way.

If she turns you down for doing something but gives a reason that seems completely valid, find something else, keep talking with her, and invite her again in another week. If she turns you down a second time and doesn't invite you, then it's going nowhere.

Chads come in all shapes and sizes. OPs just happens to be, as you correctly ASSERTAINED, A Turd.

GET A DICK TO HER STAAAAT.

Not every girl want to date a sports ego tripping nigger fuck off

Oh shit, you're me.

I might be late, but...

dem trips. Check em.

Well if you don’t op mark my fucking words you will grow old and die alone.

any way to contact her after the fact? online or in person somehow?

Oh my god.
Go find her and ask her out, op.
This is fixable.

To be honest, if a girl initiated with me that would probably be the happiest I could be. It makes me mad that an autist like you couldn't capitalize on this shit.

this

Call her and ask her out for a drink. She'll say yes. Duh.

sounds like youre on easy street, and rather than taking the trip, youve decided to just slam the door on your dick instead
If shes interested, then just ask her to coffee or a bar or whatever, sounds like shes literally throwing herself at you

I'm a woman and I'm here to tell you to man the fuck up and call her. Now. She clearly wants you and will say yes. Fuck.

Unfortunately I have a similar story to this because I am a fucking retard, shy and always leave it to the last second
>be me
>knows this girl for nearly a year
>nvr really considered her
>we hung out one day just cause
>[email protected]
>last day before summer break
>see her waving and running at me
>being a cuk hopped on my train
>left the scene, no goodbyes
Now I’m not going to right the whole fucking story but she has been throwing hints at me the whole fucking year and this moment, on the last day I ever saw her was the one I knew I was dropped as a kid or some shit like that, I couldn’t even txt her back cause I was overwhelmed With the bullshit that was happening in my life, mind that she has texted me during said summer break.
Forever alone

Yeaaa brah what’s up. OP should keep us in the loop.

It actually angers me that you had this opportunity and blew it. I wish that I had these kinds of things, you let the autism take control and the spaghetti just overflowed.

I’m a women yeah I believe you lol. If you are your probably a over weight cow that would fuck any thing that gave you attention top kek

And goddamn it I know it’s as simple as texting her to meet up, but it ain’t that easy fuckboy, us retards we’re not confident in ourselves at all and fuck I’m getting 2 invested in this shit

I use to have a lot of confidence and get lots of pussy then I stoped drinking because my friends and family told me to stop. And now for the last two I actually find myself in situations like op. Fuck man I think I need to hit the booze again :/

you cant even text a girl whose shown interest?
texting, hiding behind a screen, where you dont have to face rejection in person
for a person youd probably never see again otherwise
you may as well buy your wizards cloak today, jesus
youve got a choice to make, live your life depressed because you never asked a girl out or face seemingly unlikely rejetion, where you find yourself exactly where you were before
I see no reason not to attempt it, sounds like theres nothing to lose, not even your dignity, because its already gone

OP here. You guys don't understand how this was really my last chance. Let me explain. I've worked in the same place for 2.5 years now. During that entire time probably knew the names of

confidence, fake it till you make it, worked for me
if you are able to talk to a girl without sounding like a complete retard, you can do it

1 out of 4 people have herpes. Good odds she had it. You saved yourself man.

if you really want, maybe ask your employer her name? if you really think this is the end you got nothing to lose by trying

as for the big picture just remind yourself of past mistakes and what you feel when you do so. do you want to feel that again? its not easy but its something you have to actively pay attention to

Get one some fucking pills mate if you can’t remember people’s names you probably have add and need addrall your thinking to much you need to slow your brain down

Be funny, don’t be afraid to laugh at yourself, be carefree and be nice and gentlemanly but also have a touch of asshole to you. Girls love attention, don’t make it too easy for them to have or they’ll walk away, always quit while you’re ahead.

I feel you OP, I'm a retard too. Took me six months to realize a girl liked me. I need some advice too...

>be me
>normalwhitemale.jpg
>in college now
>qt3.14 from highschool hits me up and invites me to do all sorts of things with her like studying, running in the morning, etc.
> can't tell if she likes me or is just very friendly

I'm not though. I'm about 130lbs overweight. Being obese as fuck makes me very skeptical of a girl wanting a relationship with me.

Then make this a learning experience and don't do it again. If a situation like this happens again, ask for her number. Chat a bit with the next girl and ask her out if she shows interest. It's really not that hard. Girls are just as afraid of rejection as men. Believe me. Chances are, they'll say yes to the first date or at the very least make their intentions clear. Also, don't shit where you eat... Don't date a coworker unless it's the woman of your dreams and you have 100% chance of a relationship. Seriously, it's not a good idea. Uni is the perfect place to practice. Learn well my friend and don't give up after a few "let's be friends"- because you will eventually get a yes.

take her up on her offers to hang out and try to show interest, compliments, rape, that sort of thing and if youre interested, ask her on a date and use the word date, or tell her you have feelings for her, gotta learn to adult sometime

Quit being so fucking thick headed. Enough with the pity party. She clearly liked you and you said this happened before so do us a favor and shut the fuck up about your low self confidence.

eat healthier and exercise you fat shit, itll make your dick work better anyway, especially if you get older, cardiovascular disease will hit your dick hard

I have taken her up on most of her offers, but they've all been really non-romantic, like rock climbing and hiking and shit. I can't tell if she's interested or just thinks of me as a friend.

Don't worry Op i'm also a fuckup with girls but you could always pay a visit later to hang out or something it's not like you'll never see her again

Yup, that's me, the guy who realises he was being hit on 3 years after the facts as he lays in bed. The thickest motherfucker in existence who couldn't take a hint if it was in the shape of a cinderblock and came flying at his face at Mach 3.

This is that guy who gets some “satisfaction” out of helping others get laid. You see him in romantic comedies. He’s the beta pal of the guy trying to get the hot girl. His friend is hooking up with the girl, and he nods his head like he did the right thing. He can’t get laid. He knows this. So he helps his friends get laid. Sad.

Disregard your stupid thoughts and realise this: she likes you in some capacity. Start there. Even if it is just as a friend right now, you can progress to fwb and beyond. Or even she can introduce you to her sexy friends. Stop being a fgt.

Ok. You’re gay. Maybe trap material? You have a nice ass? Purty mouth? Feminine penis? Get on some hormones and start transitioning.

>shut the fuck up
OWWEEE!! MY FEE-FEES, user!
All I'm saying is that I'm skeptical and a little paranoid by nature. Being paranoid, it always seems better to hurt yourself a little than to open up and let someone hurt you worse. Over the years I can see a few occasions where this saved me (for example, when I was a horny teen and my older "cousin" (not blood-related) and I stayed home alone). But, I can see now how much damage I've do to myself by never taking relationships that were right there in front of me.

just ask her if she'd be interested to go on a date, dont wait too long or she'll write you off as just a friend, id say do it the next time you see her
if shes already friendzoned you, she'll say no, but probably that she still wants to hang out because she knows not what she does
or she'll say yes and you have a fun date doing something you both like and try to kiss her at the end

Fucking THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i fucking agree, OP didnt deserve this opportunity REEEEE

This is probably going to be true.

I'm not sure if i should ask her on a date quite yet... but definitely soon. I agree if I wait too long then she'll write me off as a friend. Maybe I'll ask her to get lunch or coffee with me alone next time in order to feel it out

Go back and fucking talk to her you goddamn pussy. This is easily fixed.

I bet you are hurt a little. You aren't even looking at the good advice ITT. You're playing you victim. Being paranoid is unhealthy. You're only putting yourself in a corner. Uni is going to be a very dark time for you if you keep this mindset up. You're too young to cuck yourself.

do yourself a favor and man up and ask her out. you will regret it in the future if you don't, trust me.

>uni
>britbong
You literally don’t matter
>mfw you’re visited by the lorry of peace and diversity

>Uni is going to be a very dark time for you
I'm a senior now. One more semester until graduation. I've made 0 friends so far. Next time I'm going to force myself to go for it. When I land the date I'm coming right back on here to ask you people what to do because I'm 22y/o and I don't have a clue how any of this is supposed to work haha.

fuck you man you dont deserve it.

>literally throwing herself at you
Why would you go to the extra effort to type the word literally when you know she isn't literally doing that?

Will you be around tomorrow? If so, does your place have lockers people keep shit? If so, go in and see if she is working. If she is go up start a conversation, or at the very least say hello. If she asks why you're back, say you,forgot,something in your locker. Get her number.

how do you make zero friends in four years?

You need to force yourself. Practice makes perfect. How do you think those with extreme social anxiety get over it? Desensitization my friend. Good luck.

>The real regret came when I was in 8th grade.
I'll just cut to the chase: I made the love of my life cry on the last day of school when she got off the bus because I never worked up the nerve to ask her out the whole year. I can't even describe the feelings I had for her. Hell, I can't even pretend to remember exactly how they felt. She felt the same way about me too, there really wasn't any question about it. She knew that I would never see her again when we went to different schools after she got off that bus. At the last minute we exchanged numbers on playing cards and I still have her card (6 of clubs) hidden in my room... I've never called it. She emailed me several times over that summer, but I never wanted anyone to know. So, I deleted the emails after she sent them. That being said, she always initiated the conversation and eventually stopped when she thought I'd lost interest. It must have broke her heart to think I had grown so cold to her. I couldn't remember her email and the number was for her house phone and I couldn't make myself call it because then her parents would know. So, I waited for the email that would never come. Not having her in my life still hurts to this day.

I've had so many chances now that I don't know if I even deserve it.

Talk to people as seldom as possible. Even when I do, I'm not sure how to make a friend.

can you pLEASE upload a picture of yourself? I really wanna see you.

Why?

to compare to my ugly ass self.

still here and waiting, plz op dont be a faget.

your mistake is in thinking you blew it.

you know where to find her? if you really regret what you did, go fucking do something about it.

what's honestly the worst thing that could happen.. i mean even if she doesn't want to do anything with you, she won't act like a bitch

you know she likes you and you're not putting any effort into chasing her down.

you fucking faggot, you haven't blown it yet, but you're well on your way to doing just that

You first with timestamp.

Read I basically don't know her name or when she's working. It's over.

Pussy ass nigga

OP y u such a fag? Have you ever posted in a rate thread in /soc? whats your average? I get 4-5/10

I haven't.

Well how much do you think you are? On a scale of 0-10?

I'm fat, but otherwise without blemishes, so 4 at best I'd imagine.

Thats hardly delusional. It was pretty clear.

You could always swing by for a visit and ask her out sometime.

so why the fuck are you getting this attention? Im not a virgin but Ive certainly had to "work" to get pussy, and I have had only 1 girl show any interest in me, and that was an unusual circumstance.

What are you doing different? Colone? Hair? Humor? Im decently funny, im not autistic, wtf why do I never get cute stuff like that happen to me?

plz post pic I doubt your a 4, you definitely look better than that,