How strong is your country's military?

How strong is your country's military?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/videos/54407-green-elephantзелёный-слоник
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The first

Our military is the biggest and blackest.

Does Russia have conscription?

Why not?

We literally have a policy of making sure we spend more than 2x the amount on our military as our next 2 rivals combined.

knowyourmeme.com/videos/54407-green-elephantзелёный-слоник

name a stronger military

I see... an anglo-saxon

And the policy of guzzling thrice the amount of negro cum as the next 10 combined lel j/k

keep telling you that and keep producing more and nuclear bombs.

Is this true, or are you memeing me?

the U.S. literally spend literally as much as the rest of the world combined

Yeah, I'm aware of that, just wanted the lad to confirm it was actually policy.

Not an "official" policy, but a long followed guideline at least since Reagan.

It made sense during the Cold War to sink the USSR by forcing them to either keep up with our military spending, or risk losing face being totally eclipsed by us. The thought since is, if you put yourself out so far ahead of everyone else, nobody will even attempt to challenge you as it seems impossible from the get go. If the US just spent modestly ahead of everyone else, somebody might actually believe they can challenge us, and both countries would get in an endless bidding war to one-up the other.

Challenge accepted

>an

I thought russians don't use articles, proxy spotted

This

Depressing and getting worse. It wasn't so bad when a lot of nato countries had low funding but now more and more of them are increasing funding at Americas request while trudeau talks about trimming fat.

Is this 1975?

I think it's safe to say that the US military is the strongest by far, at least in terms of power projection, ability to give humanitarian aid during a crisis, and the simple ability to smash an opposing military.

If you bring nuclear weapons into the equation, then it's obviously a tie between the US and Russia, we each have roughly 1,000 warheads iirc while no other country has more than 200.

Also the cutest.

Trudeau knows the US would protect Canada no matter what because we share a land border, so I can see why he doesn't care.

Just how Luxembourg doesn't give a fuck either because they're landlocked between France and Germany, so there's 0 chance Russia could even touch them anyway.

Very true, our military is quite adorable.

>tfw jewish pitbull

Very shit desu. At least there's been talking for bringing conscription back.

>military
what is this? something that you can eat?

Yes. it's a sausage

Does Bulgaria need a large military though? Or are the Roaches planning an invasion?

Babs is riding the coon pole again?

We definitely do. The way we're right now, if anything were to happen we'd have to suck the NATO dick to beg for help. A country bordering the unstable ex-yu cunts and the Middle East needs to have a respectable army.