Why is Texass so shit?

Why is Texass so shit?

>voted for lyin' t
>more mexicans than any other state
>hot as ass, 100+ degrees in summer
>most boring and hideous cities in the country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0
apexgunparts.com/yugoslavian-mb82-81mm-mortar-set-choice-of-baseplate-matching-good.html
apexgunparts.com/d44-n-divisional-field-artillery-cannon-85mm-good.html
apexgunparts.com/russian-rpg-2-anti-tank-launcher-6593.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0

I agree OP

>>more mexicans than any other state

Answered your own question op.

Probably has something to do with being part of mexico at one time. US should give it back.

we dont pay attention to local politics, thats how the anime boob man got elected.

we have the longest border with mexico, if texas broke in half and became two states, arizona or california would beat us.

you act like 100* is hot. what are you, canadian?

subjective and wrong.

But oil, am I right? Oil? Oil!

Why stop at two? We can go to 5 no problem.

Native Houstonian here, my family has been in East Texas since the civil war. This city is a hell hole. Like OP said, 95+ degrees for 4 months straight, 100% humidity with no wind, 30 minute downpours and then sunshine...200% humidity, Mexican majority, no zoning laws, new nigger mayor is a convicted felon....need I go on....

I really can't wait to leave for good. I want to return to northeast Texas or just do east further into the Deep South.

Faggot detected

>South Dallas looks like Detroit

All of houston is detroit

Is Texas the only state where you can buy any firearm you want?

That's Houston you fucking pleb

>hot as ass

You must be a poorfag. Everyone has air conditioning and we keep that shit on 72 year round

>Is Texas the only state where you can buy any firearm you want?
That is most states. Its shorter to name the list of states with restrictions than states without them

i love the Texas heat. It's like living in a relaxing sauna.

You can buy almost anything in Florida too. If I'm not mistaken, you can even buy grenades, but every single one has to be registered, and it costs like a thousand dollars or more each or something.

>cities
>Texas
If I would move to Texas I would go to countryside.
Yeehaw!

>Why is Texass so shit?
probably because of inbreds like this...

Texas here.
Yeah it took me about 30 minutes from choosing my handgun, the computer application deal, background check in store and 3 employee signatures to walk out with the gun.
>30 minutes

I lived in San Antonio for a year and it fucking sucked ass. Shit city full of shit people. And it would be 90+ fucking degrees at 2 in the morning. What kind of shit is that?

glorious

I remember watching sons of guns b4 he got caught being a pedo and they had artillery and mortars. Is that real? You can legally buy weapons like that.

>I remember watching sons of guns b4 he got caught being a pedo and they had artillery and mortars. Is that real? You can legally buy weapons like that.
Yes

apexgunparts.com/yugoslavian-mb82-81mm-mortar-set-choice-of-baseplate-matching-good.html
apexgunparts.com/d44-n-divisional-field-artillery-cannon-85mm-good.html
apexgunparts.com/russian-rpg-2-anti-tank-launcher-6593.html

Fill out a form 1 on any of these and you can own them

It isn't, OP. If by Texas you are referring to the major cities, then yes, you could consider it "shit," but then using that logic you could ascribe any region of the modern world as "shit" because the fact remains that large congregations of people make for weak and feeble societies. Countryside is where the true test of humanity is given.

I guess so, never seen that though.

Another misconception is that silencers and suppressors are against the law. I thought they were for a long time, but they're not at all. All you need is a background check and some money to register it or whatever.

This is just what I've seen from others who own guns, I don't own any myself.

Alabama is the one full of inbreds

Yes. They're not real common though. I knew a Judge once had a cannon, and met a guy the other day that had a Bofors.

Stuff like this is how the colonies bootstrapped the american revolution.

D&C shill raus!

>LYING TED

niggers

the heat does kinda suck. rent is cheap though.

>Ted the Zodiac Killer

My favorite one.

Shiner bock is fucking great though.

Arizona is better

Texas
>only state flag that can fly as high as the US flag

And South Dallas has been branching out all the way to Arlington, Cedar Hill, and Mesquite. Niggers are poison.

Damn straight. Dallastard here.

I went to Dallas for a convention. I visited the JFK museum (awesome) and then had in n out for lunch (the ones in CA are much better tbqh)

I'd live in the nicer areas of DFW if I had the choice. Some parts of Dallas are pretty nigger infested tho