General weed thread, what's favorite strain and way to smoke, also local. From Aus...

General weed thread, what's favorite strain and way to smoke, also local. From Aus, fav strain is white widow because it's highest quality I've had. Favorite way to smoke is bongo

My bong

A O I got

My favorite strain lately has been Wedding Cake, taking dabs of live resin low temp. From So Cal.

Yall in AUS need to step your grow game up hard. White Widow is now hybridized here mostly into other strains.

Where the fuck are you that you can choose strains? Just get what you can up my way

Hard to step up your growing game when it's completely illegal

Pic related

I'm up in Adelaide, SA has some pretty nice strains.

I just paid $40 for this.
Did I get ripped off?

We've been growing forever here illegally and theres plenty of illegal growers everywhere here.

Once again, step up your game, or it aint ever gettin legal.

Looks pretty wet, that normal for dabs? We dont get many here in aus and the dabs I have had were dryer and more waxy

I'm North of Sydney and its just shitty asian weed around here

Wrong! BC resident reporting in and I can assure you it is totally possible to grow mad dope no matter what the laws are.

Aus is a pretty strict country when it comes to drugs, pot can still bring prison time if you have enough

It is "wet" because of the high terpene content. You take a very tiny dab of it and it gets you more faded than something with higher THC %.

This stuff costs between $55 - 120 (120 is ridiculous though) per gram.

It's live resin that's run from nugs dried for like 5 days.

Sounds tasty as

Pot's been a felony before this recent legalization too.

Blasting BHO is a felony punishable up to 7 years in prison and people all over the place do it (stupidly a good portion of the time, but the point is they do it).

Australians are pussies about weed and that's why you guys are getting run over.

Here's my list of mother plants as an example. Licenced place and have about 4-5 more strains in the works pheno hunting

Cones I've been ripping, been sprinkling keif on some flower

Some people throw up the first time they smoke a lot of terp sauce because the taste is overwhelming to somebody not used to it. it's the taste of super fresh bud but like 4x stronger lol.

We actually get really good weed in Aus depending on where you live. Doesn't always look the best but has all the dank shit in it

your fire aint our fire playa

Keif you say?

Well cleary thats a up close well lit photo, we get good shit too lol

Those are some phat fucking clumps of thc goodness

Come on Aussies, let's see the fire

holy fucking shit thats a metric-fuck-ton of keif

Serious question here to the auzzie. Is there a promonant pot culture in Australia? Also is it a common thing for people to have smaller grows in their houses or does it get imported into the country? Also is there organized gangs producing it there or it just kind of around?

Lol. My trim machine pulls 5-10% of the Keif when it cuts and I've been collecting it for the last 3-4 months. I'm still deciding what to do with it and have just been collecting it as of late and pretty much show it off the my buddy's for lulz. I'm trying to decide if I should press it into blonde hash and gold leaf stamp or get my friend to run it into distillate

stop using a mids machine

Sorta depends where you are there's a giant pot culture where I live because lots of food, surfing, skating and scenery. We get some home growns, some imported and some from bikies. There's pretty much no pot culture in some places in Aus because it's so heavily regulated

Some proper full melt

It really all depends where you live, but I know where I live in Sydney's west everyone smokes and it's easy to source every cunt and there dog sells the shit. Having said that may just be because of the low socioeconomic area I live around

The bill for hand trim would be so rediculous and you don't get any more than 50-100 more per pound of that. It's not feasible when doing commercial volume to not run a machine. The prices are so low here a lot of people are going out of business.

Dude you must grow some fuckin boof lmao

A trimming machine will turn your fire into mids quick

yeah, i can see using one if you grow garbage to begin with, sure.

Cool. I'm Bc and probably 1 in 5 houses in some areas have a few lights in them to make a few extra bucks. Is it a thing to know someone there who grows indoor or is that very uncommon?

Dab pens all the way. Easy to hide, smell goes away in under a minute and just tell people it's a vape.

Anyone here grow?

White widow, you’re a man of culture.
Try bubbas gift you will enjoy it, very exemplary taste and light purple color, it’s a fantastic strain.

Nah there's a fair bit of indoor here in SA usually illegal through diverting the power lol

I personally have seen my product being grown can't say the same for everyone however in Australia due to such heavy laws and regulations it's more of just buying weed as a whole rather than fussing about what kind of strain you get I can personally say I've had many different highs from different and even the same dealer but again varies between areas

It’s also a versatile plant that can grow in practically any environment. If you were more dedicated you can do it. This is coming from someone who grows pounds in an illegal place,

I don't think you really grasp the balance between costs vs profit and what the market accepts. It's fine if you have a tiny closet grow up to say 20 lights to hang dry and trim but it gets to a point where it is a big loss even then. I'll post pic of machine trimmed Romulan

looks a bit molty

Lol live taps. I may have had some idea on how to do that at some point

looks like fucking grass shards
what the fuck you guys smoking

How much time for growing there?

Sorry, I'm not retarded

This is a wonderful strain called ultimate purple.

Chems

It's very sativa dominant and gets the yellowish colour when it's finished. I'm also using my potatoe camera on my phone with shitty light. The nose on it hits you strong as soon as you open the bag and is very fruity and sharp at the same time.

I can hear your jelly from here

I do understand that you've never sold a 3k pound your whole life.

Keep selling your $500 / pound outdoor trash

Are you just pulling pics from leafly?

not really bro
i'll rather smoke my own weed

Bavaria, Germany here. The weed is expensive and hard to come by here. Pic related, I paid 50€ for this nug

No most of these are fresh pics from the dispensary I go to, and others are mine.

be fucking mad faggot.

let's see your weed.

i grow my own too, don't act like you're too good to buy anything unless you're growing on a bigger scale for sale and that you never buy or try anything good, unless you live in an area with pure shit.

Lol. I used to get 3200 back at the very tail end of the 90's. The fucked thing here now is in Vancouver a's are going for 650-800 per. The absolute top quality quad exotic will pull 1200-1350 max. Dude weed tredeau is really causing some problems in the market

You're getting low numbers because Canadian growers grow so much fuckin mids.

You could pull even higher numbers in Canada than Cali.

Kek. I helped start a dispensary user. That nice looking grass though eather way.

Reporting in from Sudbury (Canada). Fav strain right now is blue dream, just puts you the fuck out

you ain't done shit player most dispensaries have weed sprayed with Avid on their shit which I'm sure you inhale on a daily basis.

Fav strain is kryptonite. I like to roll in tabacco leaves. I really like the combination plus it burns slower and evenly than a joint. Pic is an oz of strawberry cough

I'm currently paying $20 for about this much but of reg here in Memphis, am I getting ripped off?

There are a few really good growers in the USA. My best bud helped develop the "current culture" dwc system and the guys in Cali involved with that are very good. Og rascal is excellent also. I ran his wifi for a good year and it's a great strain.

OG Rascal would laugh in your face if he knew you were using a fucking mids machine.

Current culture? What the hell is that? You mean recirculating???

A few? Cali growers piss on everyone else.

Like are you seriously telling me you ruined his fucking wifi with a trimming machine too? If you did I honestly don't want to hear about it.

Wow he must have wounded your little ego user, you seem pretty hostile bud.

No I'm just tired of growers making insanely retarded mistakes and displaying it proudly. It's bad.

Yep they probably do. Avid hasn't worked in years though. The forbid 240sc tests out clean and actually works

Like this is why Cali has good weed and the rest of the world doesn't. Yall don't want to hear about your mistakes when you're trying to make a good product and good money, simple as that.

Post pics of you closet and let's see the action user

Some free bud

Dude I am laughing in tears from your comment.

Hahahahahahahahahahah holy shit do you believe your own words or are you trolling?

If you spray Forbid just cut off your own dick.

i need cuts man

>huurr duurrr my weed is better than yours
quit acting like a faggot. guys like you arent respected in the cannabis community.

Again post close grow pics and we can see how its done

You in Canada?

looks like some sort of cookie cross

I bet I grow better weed in my fucking tent than you do in a god damn room.

I smoke every day since i was 15. Im 24 now and im miserable without it but not in pain. Am i an addicit?

vancouver island ftw

>showing off weed you didnt grow
faggot

You ride Cali dick hard user what you fail to see is good weed is universal if you known how to grow / trim/ cure. Obvi a trim machine cuts quality, but have you ever had a 20+ hour trim session. It gets to the point you can’t even stare straight at the bud. Unless you have a team of people or plan on trimming for a while. Pedicuring after a trim machine is a good way to clean it up and make it look pretty, little less time than full on hand trim.

Blue Dream Niggers

Lol the mighty tent. They look good though. It makes sense how you can hand trim and take the extra time.

>OG Rascal
you sound like a classic cali fuck boy. you sduck berners dick too i bet.

>1plant

Wait a min. Your leaf tips are a bit burnt and rolling. What medium you grow in?

nah washington

That looks dank as bro

as a fractional distillator , i vote for that.

The good growers in Cali do not machine trim. They hand trim, and hire people if they have to. If you do machine trim you'll be laughed out of existence from all the dank growers. Just facts player. It ruins the quality to an extent. Accept it. Nobody growing good machine trims.

look guys it doesnt matter whose dick is bigger if neither of you use a forklift.

Don't know anyone there that could help you. Try the stores you frequent, they can usually point you In the right direction

>The good growers in Cali do not machine trim. They hand trim, and hire people if they have to.
Every serious grower knows this man. Hand trimming > machine trimming. only big time rec fags use machines and wet trim.

It's 2 plants in scrog that will usually yield me 2 units every 2.5 - 3 months, that you're too stupid to understand.