SECRETS /CONFESSIONS /RETARDED OPINIONS /GENERAL DEGENERACY THREAD

SECRETS /CONFESSIONS /RETARDED OPINIONS /GENERAL DEGENERACY THREAD

my name jeff

jeff jefferson from jeffersonville?

niggers

bumpp

have I ever told you about the time my cars mom tried to friend me in the back of my fonger

no, but the car told me all about it.

>be me
>18 years old
>go to friends house
>wake up from dream
>be me
>19 years old
>think what a weird dream i just had
>wake up from dream
>super confused now
>slap myself to make sure im really awake this time
>knock one of my teeth out
>door begins melting
>wake up from dream
>fucking furious now
>walk into hallway
>stepped on my cats tail by accident
>feel really bad about it
>realize i dont have a cat
>fuck
>wake up from dream
>think this is getting really stupid and just lay there thinking im probably still dreaming
>doorbell rings
>its 7 am
>what the fuck
>check the window, its my package from amazon
>bring package inside, start to open it
>wake up from dream
>getting angry, think nothing i do will matter because its a dream
>slit my wrists and run into kitchen yelling that im only dreaming
>brother tackles me
>mom calls amberlamps
>black out
>wake up in mental institution with bandages over my wrists and my arms and legs restrained
>woman walks in to check on me, sees im awake and tells me a doctor will be in to check on me momentarily
>think that this must be a reply to this post or your mother will
>wake up from dream

I stole from somebody and I got away with it. Back in 1992 or 1993, around there, I was in a supermarket and they had this big crate with a bunch of those little individual wrapped butterscotch candies? Well when nobody was looking I pocketed one. Sweetest thing I never paid for. The guy at the cash register and my mom were none the wiser. I gave up my criminal career after that job. I figured I'd peaked to early with the perfect crime.

off by 1 haha loser

>88889
fuck

where are you you sneaky thing

I tried eating my cousin's pussy when she was about 2 years old and i was about 13-14 at that time

0/10

Good thing she's not fucked about it tho she's 10 now btw

From when I was 13 to when I was 17 I raped my younger brother several times a week, in total probably well over 2000 times.

>tried
could you not find it?

I enjoy hurting people more than being their friends.
I think that came about whenever people started circulated the phrase "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness," which, to me, means, "The extent of my kindness is solely a measure for how much hostility I am secretly holding against you."
So, I didn't see much point in being particularly nice to people after that, since we're only nice so far as we have to be apparently.

Is that some pasta because I enjoyed it

She got panties on. Didnt bother to remove it since it's like afternoonish and a lot of neighbors walk past by. Good thing i didnt tho.

I absolutely hate my cousin's wife and want to ruin her life. The only problem is if I do so it will bring my cousin down with her, so I've been holding off.

All the hookers I've raped I've killed and they still never found their bodies.

You’ll get your due.. no one escapes judgement who does evil

When I was 18 and needed to get a place to stay, a buddy of mine and I decided to get a place but didn't have near the money for a down payment. We went to a local grocery store while they were getting there truck and dude asks me

>"Whats something small that we can flip for a bunch of money?"
>"Easy. Cigarettes."

Without another word he grabs a denim shirt like the clerks wore and put it on. Walked up to the truck, walked out of it with about three boxes full of cigarette cartons, put em in his car and we were gone. Went back to our high school and sold them to the kids for $9 a pack. Made a fucking killing, put down half a years rent each and still had money left to live eat and party like god damn Kings.

Flip side of that is most of the kids I sold to grew up to die on a gutter somewhere on some horrid banger drugs. A lot of em were just impressionable kids who bought smokes from me to look cool for all the other kids, can't help.but feel like I gave an extra little push down that road.

I can pretty much only fap now if lts with a questionably age gril on cam

Yeah.
I forgot lack of originality was a crime against nature, so thanks for proving my point with saintly vindictiveness.
Forgive the cringe, or don't.

Welp, gotta tell you, you sound like a retard.

Boy user. Did you hear that in a movie? You know movies aren't real life? I'm nice to people because I value them and pleasant genuine conversation feels a lot better than assuming the worst of people. If anything resentment and inflicting pain is weakness. It's way easier in the short run to hurt somebody. So easy in fact, it blinds people to the benefits of being a collaborative and helpful human being

Copy it. Post it later. Then boom, pasta

You obviously are in a lot of pain, (much like the joker was) have you tried calling out to Jesus, remember this we only have one life to live.. where will you spend your eternity??

Again, the hubbub this create kinda furthers the point I was addressing.

>Did you hear that in a movie?

No, but I did realize that after the fact, hence Mr. Ledger up there
Right, but you're only that way until you get stepped on and broken, then you'll rush to whatever armaments you have, be it logic or underhanded kindness or whatever.
>It's way easier in the short run to hurt somebody.
Not really, hurting people, at least to the desired extent, is a pretty difficult process.

>It blinds people to the benefits of being a collaborative and helpful human being.

No it doesn't. You take the "good guy" route because it's less stressful than preparing for inevitable retaliation. It's a cop out if anything.

>LOGic

friendzoned the sweet but boring boy next door all through middle and high school. dated a lot of guys after graduating. ended up getting pregnant. slept with the boy next door and let him think the kid was his because he has a good job. i stay at home and raise "our" kid. he pays for everything.

i cheat on him quite a bit because he's boring, but a good provider and good with the kid.

>I stole from somebody and I got away with it. Back in 1992 or 1993, around there, I was in a supermarket and they had this big crate with a bunch of those little individual wrapped butterscotch candies? Well when nobody was looking I pocketed one. Sweetest thing I never paid for. The guy at the cash register and my mom were none the wiser. I gave up my criminal career after that job. I figured I'd peaked to early with the perfect crime.

>I figured I'd peaked to early with the perfect crime.

>I figured I'd peaked to early

>peaked

> to early

Yes there's nowhere for you to go from here.

I was reading a funny book about Hell recently, which was that Hell's composed of all the deities from previous religions that fell to later ones.
Character said that eventually Jesus would end up in Hell. Was a pretty neat concept, suggest you read it.

Fucking banana memes man.

stale

Is he a massive faggot now?

Oh you fucker.

I let my 8yo nephew shower with my gf and I just a little while ago

Boring. Fake or real, if you want to kill anyone start with yourself.

So you are getting these ideas from movies. Educate yourself on some history or current events my dude. Whenever "the chips are down" so to speak we help each other out more so than ever. You see this in the wake of any disaster. Whether it be a hurricane, mass shooting, or bad breakup, people rush in to help those affected. Look at this convo. I don't even know you but it sounds like you deal with a lot of mental pain. "Everyone's out to get each other" is a particularly cruel hell to live in because you can always find examples of cruelty. I submit to you that you can find far more examples of iginuity and kindness if you look for them, especially if you look in the real world and not in movies and Sup Forums.

I have a friend who relies on stupid sayings, especially if they rhyme. Do you have aspergers too?

this is one major factor why our society is trashy, we have parents mothers like this...truly sickening..

No, he's married. He does hate me though. Some anons last time I shared that actually made me feel guilty, and I tried to reconcile with him, but it's way too late for that, he's never going to forgive me.

>Flip side of that is most of the kids I sold to grew up to die on a gutter somewhere on some horrid banger drugs. A lot of em were just impressionable kids who bought smokes from me to look cool for all the other kids, can't help.but feel like I gave an extra little push down that road.
Welcome to corporate marketing.

I like to shave my ass, asshole, balls and dick. Put on a tight thong and wiggle my ass on omegle. Seeing men jerking to my ass makes me cum buckets.

I sometimes even use my buttplug

Was his butthole nice and tight?

I have cheated several times and dont give a shit. I want to get caught since my girlfriend is a boring fucked up bitch.

Darn you.

Im lost... but know enough to not get fucked up

so leave her you retarded faggot.

At first yeah, but after he got used to it and accepted it was going to happen he loosened up a bit

Nah I was an atheist before.. I was wrong.. I pray one day you find the light..

Just break up with her. Why wait for her to find out? Just be honest and compassionate and move on with your life. Unless you're to scared ya chicken. Bwak bwak bwak

Cool.

Does his wife know he got buttburgled a lot?

>So you are getting these ideas from movies.

No, you didn't read my previous post or whatever. I wasn't, the logic just happened to be similar, probably because it's correct. Even this exchange is a mild form of warfare.

>Educate yourself on some history or current events my dude

Like presuming ignorance of the speaker for presenting a position you don't agree with. You sure you're a nice guy? Because you seem pretty haughty and presumptuous.

>We help each other out more so than ever

Occasionally, yes. Some people band together because ultimately they need help or whatever, but this is against a common enemy. It's a risk-reward evaluation if anything, that's why the Joker pit the citizens against one another, and why slaves would actually kill one another in Roman times.
So, if put in an actual position where there were no other enemy... but another human being, you certainly would kill them, because you actually must.
Like I said, or he said, you're only good as the world allows you to be, or so much as the power you're holding against them.

>You deal with a lot of mental pain.

Well live is inherently sadistic, you're either hurting other people for pleasure or they're hurting you so it's best to build your tolerance to that rather quickly.

I don't rely on that saying, so no.
Do you into reading?

I strongly doubt it.

I'm absolutely obsessed with downbloise hunting when I'm in public.
At every opportunity I'm glancing at girls tops to see if they are wearing an oversized bra and also to see if I can get into a good position to look down their top into their bra.
It's draining because I'm looking at all times in the mall and super markets.
Sometimes I spend my whole lunch break at work walking around the mall looking for oversized bras and trying to see nipples.
My absolute favourite type are the padded bras that teens wear, and they don't realise the bra gap it creates where you can see their nipples from the right angle.

>be me
>at the movies
>the main protagonist dies because of some pussy bullshit
>apparently it's because he made some mistake ages ago and it's come back to bite him in the ass
>plot_twist.webm
>actually he's not there
>actually he rickrolls main antagonist
>again plot_twist.exe
>Luke Skywalker dies at the end
>serious fucking BS

I don't understand why everyone loves to assume hell is an actual physical realm with tortures set aside by some diety or force of nature. Any torture they can ascribe to it is present on earth. Why not instead realize it's a tool to urge people into kind behaivior. It's not even a very effective one because fear of hell causes people to do some pretty monstrous and demonic acts. Heaven is on earth, hell is on earth. God or no God you can find supreme experiences of pain and pleasure right here. Thoughts of Jesus in hell might be entertaining but ultimately don't do much to push the philosophical envelope.

My older brother beat me up a lot when we were kids. Even approaching early adulthood, he sometimes maintained the same atmosphere of abuse and put-downs or whatever. At that point I ignored him because I was incredulous he was still so immature. We didn't talk in our early adult lives. One day, he sent me a text out of the blue that was like, "So, I've been meaning to say this for a long time, I'm sorry for treating you the way I did, I don't know why I did it blah blah..."

I responded: "Alright."

Since then we sorta talk when we have a practical reason to do so but it's clear that we're not close and everything carries a pretense of wondering who actually gives a shit.

Maybe tell him something more specific, like, "I know you'll never forgive me, and you probably shouldn't. But I just wanted to say out loud that I'm sorry and I don't want you to have to carry that forever."

Or alternatively rape him again, this is Sup Forums, fuck you.

When i was 14 i consensually took the v of a extremely cute 10yo girl. didnt use a condom, she wanted her 1st time to be natural, so she liked that i was uncut

The problems I gave him are way beyond an apology. He's a raging alcoholic, he can barely keep a job, he married the first girl that gave him the time of day even though it's clear they don't really like each other, and he neglects his kid.

Sup Forums is being monitored and collecting information and you guys think once its gone youre safe but you cant even post with your vpn on. have to turn mine off just to make this comment. all i ever do now though is lurk.

~Barty

Fool around with few of my F cousins sadly no sex, because we were all too young to know about that

Oh. Gay.

>Any torture they can ascribe to it is present on Earth.

Your flesh can't regenerate after being picked to the bone by vultures in a desert of molten sand.
>Why not instead realize it's a tool to urge people into kind behavior.

Because you have no way of knowing that.
That's kind of the point.

>Ultimately don't do much to push the philosophical envelope.

Yes I can see how more context would be appropriate.

I, too, am a raging alcoholic.

My brother is sober as a Mormon and drinks nothing but water with his highschool wife.

I've fucked 100+ women in the past few years and I don't know that I'll settle down at any time.

I forgot what my point was. I'm going to get another beer. Eat shit though.

Only really have two secrets I keep from people, which are:
My first sexual experience was with another man.
I sometimes jerk off to pictures of my cousins

NOICE

dude it's time to try again. This is the best pussy you can have

>My first sexual experience was with another man.
>I sometimes jerk off to pictures of my MALE cousins' CUTE BUTTS

How to be an edgy retard; the post

can you greentext please?

You don't get how you unintentionally prove the point it makes, do you?

you should have a threesome with your uptight brother and sister in law. they probably havent done anal yet. you can be the one to guide your brother's penis into his wife's virgin asshole. with your hand you know. physically, with your hand, guide your brother's penis and help him penetrate his wife's ass. put a nice linen cloth below her so you can catch the drops of cum and shit from this beautiful "deflowering," and save the cloth. itll be a lovely souvenir

I'm just waiting for them to have kids, so I can become the creepy uncle.

you should help your brother fuck his wifes ass

bmp

Every single movie, video game, piece of music and tv show that i own i have pirated. I'm not even poor or something, i just love how quick and efficient it is.

Every single film,
Every video game,
Every music piece,
Every show I own
I have pirated

Same. I have literally never bought a CD, DVD or VHS in my life.

I have occasionally bought a cheap game over Steam or something when it was conveient and cheap. But yeah can't be bothered with physical media and/or outrageous fees.

Why has this board been up for so long?

high five

ISP chorus: "I'll be watching youuu"

What does it meme mean?

Go to bed Thomas

Because, Sup Forums has a long history and gookmoot would be foolish to remove it from Sup Forums.

shut up

I’m attracted to an underage family member ... I’m always tempted to talk to her or post her pictures on chan but bitch out at the last minute ... I don’t even know how I could talk to her or possibly fuck her

her age? Your age?

Dear anons, is it because of net netruality that i am unable to find them maddie pics

How old and what attracts you about her?

Chilled vodka Xanax smoothie, it's a hell of a thing.

i would if i could, but im not sober enough atm, overall It was super awesome. we did kissing/foreplay for at least an hour before to help her relax and get fully aroused. it was still a tad painful for her at 1st but not much. we slowly/gently fucked for quite a while, then i fucked her as hard as i could until she came then i barely pulled out and covered her pussy in cum

She's 4 now and it's those sultry glances she gives me

Deep down I wish niggers weren't offended by the word nigger so I could call them my nigger and buy them a beer.

>But yeah can't be bothered with physical media and/or outrageous fees.
True true, i have donated money to mods though

I think she’s 14 ... I’m over 25 ... she’s skinny got nice budding boobs red head ... that slutty innocent look

How budding are we talking?

I lol'd