Feels thread Sup Forums

feels thread Sup Forums

get it off your chest

whats up friend?
Do you need some listening ears or just wanna feels?

I love you- I wont say things get better as im still dealing with my own issues, but motherfucker- i love you.

I love you too user

checked and i love you too user!

Why does the world work the way it does? The unfairness of it is unbearable.

The progress we have made as a race of humans has halted our progress of actually BEING humans- People have lost the want to connect on levels deeper than social media.

That's because you're a fag.
Life isn't fair, never was and never will be.
It's not how it works.
You have 2 choices really. Either take control and ride life like the bitch she is.
Or lube up bitch cause life will ride the shit out of you.
Now man up, stop being a whiny bitch and do something about it.
God you millenials weren't beaten enough by your parents you're all pussies.

The unfairness makes us strive for better. If life was easy then we would still be way behind in technology and as a species. We wouldn't be where we are without challenge.

I was born 78...

So you're projecting your disdain with life onto other people because YOU also think life sucks?

Makes sense.

Life isn't fair man.
Would you prefer being back to our natural state : animals?
We've made life so much easier than it was, that now we have such soft basic humans that all they do is complain about how hard it is and look for an easy way out.
It's not supposed to be easy

What a disappointment you must be to your father...

Then my beliefs that society has ruined this world are not unwarranted? Sorry, I've just come to hate the world. It itself has made me become this way, with its social views and status quo. Time can only make things worse.

Nothing easy is worth getting i agree- but the times they are a-changing. Class warfare, bigger divides between people for arbitrary reasons.
Yes life is hard, as it should be, but we are making it harder as a race by being so divided on LITERALLY EVERYTHING.

Cant sleep, might as well maybe it'll help.
I cant find any joy in life. Nothing makes me happy or gives me any sense od fulfillment. Ive been off heroin for 5 years thinking my life would get better. Moved in with family hoping to get a new start. Absolutely fucking miserable. Can't stop thinking aboit my ex. How she just abandoned me after 5 years without a word. How she told me she loved me. How she said we were going to get married. How I caught her with someone else. That relationship os the only thing Ive ever experienced that I assu, e what being happy is like. Use tons of humor to hide my pain. Every secomd is like a scream building jnside me that I could never get out. I just want to die. The inly thing that stops me is that my grandmother would be devastated. Shes the only one who ever gave a shit about me. I cant do amything right. I fuck up every chance Im given. I hate myself All I want do di is shoot to bundles into me. That should kill me. I don't think I know how to be happy. I think something broke inside me along time ago I dont know how to fix it. the only people who would even notice Im gone are the people I game with. I cant even look at myself in the mirror.

It's our nature. Humans are fundamentally selfish. We want what's better for ourselves. We always want to have more than the next guy. It's how and why technology exists. It's just our natural instincts that make us that way. And it's actually a positive.

>muh class warfare, muh arbitrary divides
First world problems m8, worldwide poverty has never been lower stop being such a commie.