Does anyone have experience hacking an ex's social media...

Does anyone have experience hacking an ex's social media? Been wondering is there any legit way to view someone's messages on either Facebook or whatsapp, been wondering who my ex has been lately and what she's said about me to her friends, are all those software hacks that you can download bullshit or do they actually work

Self taught hacker here

Either get over it or break up
I hate being single, lonely as shit and always hearing people ask this
Relationships are built on trust asshole

Hackers are usually loners dumbass, we hate most people and most everything
But the idea of you in the back of a cop car makes me smile

The password cracking software is called John the Ripper, you can find tutorials of it on YouTube
Use it to see what your shit head friends think before you get buttfucked by bubba for hacking
Enjoy prison rape shit face
Hope it was worth it to see what some shit heads pointlessly think

Well that makes it sound enticing.... you guys are kinda changing my mind about this

Oh gee
your saying you don't wanna be buttfucked just to know what you're piece of shit back stabbing friends are obviously thinking about you?
Next you're gonna tell me the sky is blue like you're not fucking retarded

What you will find is that she isn't saying anything, or not enough to give the closure you're looking for.

You have two choices

1: be a man and move on

2: confront her and be honest with yourself and her about needing closure

NYPA
but we are an army

i almost wanna get this ex's info
you know why user, don't say

You should leave your basement sometimes

stop being a woman and move on pal. why do you give a shit what some dumb slut ex said about you

If I could do that I wouldn't be looking to try to connect with people indirectly by hacking everyone and everything...
I'm lonely :c

I miss DEF-CON

If you don't know your ex well enough to get into her accounts then move on.

If your friends believe her over you, then either you're a cunt or they are. Move on.

Hacking is still cool to learn but iunno if it's worth learning to know the thoughts of an empty headed hoebag. OP why must you give shits like this.

You should definitely leave your basement and stop being a Windows hacker. Seriously, no one thinks you're cool

What the fuck is Windows?

A far superior OS is what it is mate.

I'm not really sure about that m8

Stop lying to yourself

you remind me of the kid in high school who bragged about using Backtrack [spoiler]that was me[/spoiler]
theres boards for you on Sup Forums

Oh great someone said hacker now all the edge lords are gunna go rushing in

Kid?
I'm 24

>reading comprehension

You're somewhat cute :3 Not really surprised society doesn't want to have anything in common with you, kek

>board on Sup Forums
>cant even spoiler correctly
I'll just fucking kill myself now, cya. sorry for troubling you all.

Thanks user
Are you a femnon?

>been wondering who my ex has been lately and what she's said about me to her friends
Time to move on. She dumped you. Get over it.

>I'm 24
Physically, maybe

>Are you a femnon?
The thirst

You got me there buddy

I'M LONELY NIGGA
SHIT

Aw man i can't wait for that Internet sex

>Relationships are built on trust asshole
No they're not. They're built on one side or the other benefiting from the arrangement as a parasite.

I'll help you out, your computer and comfort zone is always gonna be there,
why not go do something?
walk into a club buy a few drinks just sit around for awhile
go outside go shopping for clothes just do things like other people do you may be forced to have idle chit chat this is good you need this, go to the library read a fucking book in the library or half of it tell someone when you put it down 'This is such a good read' they'll probably ignore you...get over it just start to build your social self again no fucks given
start off slow just be outside more you'll be more comfortable being outside again then try making friends,
you sound like me when I was younger spending my whole life in my room you won't wanna hack your ex once you engage in life again, fuck this thread I'm out good luck

Just write a little script in python. Copy it in USB stick. Do an autorun file running the script. Have an reason to stick USB in her computer (for example showing her photos or copying her music). Script copies all password files in a second. ???. Profit.

Rubber ducky is faster, easier and less detectable

Alright ill step in on this one. As much as you want to.. dont. Itll set you back in happiness 10% at least each time you check her shit. Even if you are "over" her itll make you miserable.

Yes, I am. And I'm naked.

Proof or gtfo

Thanks didnt know that tool

post fb and ill do it for u

probably dont know you could just write some code to let you drop a shell and do everything from the comfort of your home