Modern Western Civil War

What would a modern civil war in a western nation look like?
This wouldn't be North vs South kind of thing, I'm
thinking cultural (rural vs urban) or more likely ideological?
But how would such a war be fought? Where would the lines be? Would there even be lines or would it just be utter chaos?

Bump

>Sup Forums hate the man on the right just because he is black

EH NIGGA YOU FROM DAT WEBSITE?

DAT GROID!

It would be utter chaos with different ethnic and racial groups living near each other north and south, plus our economic systems have changed. If we went to war do you think the whole world would say "oh wow we should not get involved"? No they would supply one side if they get something in return it would not be a civil war America would be destroyed from within if it were the case try to think logically.

Civil war in modern America would be brutal, all-out chaos. It would be one of the world's worst civil wars to date. It would probably last years. It would change the entire world, probably cause economic collapse. It would also free up our military from Europe which would give Euros an opportunity to uncuck themselves from the Jew.

People who say "hurr the military wouldn't go to war against Americans" apparently didn't see the gun grab in Katrina. I've met plenty of statist bootlicking military personnel. Many would defect, true, but many others would stay and fight for the government.

Depending on which side who won with Foreign support our nation may not even be standing at the end regardless

no, but I definitely hate you because of your flag, that black man is a upstanding police officer patrolling the urban warzone that is Ferguson, Missouri

We hate that nigger on the left too.

Ethnic and cultural lines

Like the Spanish Civil War?

Ethnic nationalists will pour out of the woodwork on all sides, ideological groups will try to stay above it, but the conflicts will intersect for cynical reasons of power dynamics.

Constitutionalist militia and ex-military would exist in an uneasy truce with neo-Nazis. Cucks, commies and BLM-rioters would side with federal government. Local law enforcement actions would vary dramatically by jurisdiction.

>niggers loot
>Cucks support them but eventually get killed like that fag from France and the four eyed cuck
>America becomes a totalitarian regime or implodes and becomes a wasteland

Our next civil war will be the end of the Republic.

This man is right. I wouldn't be surprised if it lasted decades. And it would really be left vs. right, with the government trying to keep peace between them both.

The amount of civilain militias in the United States right now is absolutely ridiculous, and many of them are trained, and most of them are veterans.

It would be very interesting to see how it plays out, but eventually it would just look like the civil war in Syria. Absolutely no real discernible sides.

I'd like to see what kind of foreign support certain groups would get. The South and Southeast would be the hardest areas for the government to tame, specifically places like Texas and Louisiana that have more militia groups than they know what to do with.

I also wouldn't be surprised if many groups tried to clam entire states and fragment the union.

Man, I want a civil war so bad. Everyone else gets all the cool ones.

Assuming the US government didn't just go full Iraq invasion on its citizens and completely eradicate us from the sky. Then yes, it would probably descend into a 3rd world post-apocalyptic landmass.

yeah, and I wouldn't put anything past the US government

Well a specific scenario I've been thinking of would be if and when Bernie loses the democratic race/ Trump wins presidentcy, the commies will riot like they always do nowadays but this time people get killed and it gets way worse
In the wake of it, many right winged people/ conservatives take it upon themselves to fight back/ activate militias
A few skirmishes break out, and the way social media is, the whole country will know in an hour and more battles/ riots break out in similar fashion until it's an all out civil war

Probably more like the Troubles in Ireland or the civil war in Iraq. Most people trying to stay out of the conflict while extremists battle in the shadows. An ineffective military will grow disillusioned as they lose more and more men to a conflict that seems unresolvable.

God, it would be a huge clusterfuck.

Well you'll definitely have the state of the union acting in its own interests, so military would be all over the place trying to maintain peace. I imagine the entire cucked Northeastern corridor capitulating to marshal law, as the only redpilled whites are few and far between.

Texas would definitely secede whether it's legal or not, and they'd probably try not to get involved but will eventually have to out of sheer defense.

Other than that, it's going to be an uncoordinated bloodbath everywhere. You bet your sweet ass there will be a race war, but after that it's honestly hard to say.

I think if Hillary gets elected we'll come as close to civil war as we've ever been. She wants to ban everything. Pretty sure she wants to restrict free speech too.

I don't think the conservatives can take 8 more years of commies in the white house and gun restriction on top of it.

Approximately, it will be people who own camo apparel for non-military reasons versus people who do not.

The former will win.

I would bemore scared if Hillary would won. Specially if there is something suspicious on the counting or sknething a la austrian.

Both trump and bern hardcore would chimp really hard.

Good points
If you put it that way, it makes it look like a civil war is almost inevitable

Nah were much to diverse and spread out for it to only be labelled as a "rural vs urban" civil war since many people in the city also share the same values as those in the rural areas.

Nah, It will never happen because they will never come at you like you want them to (if you are talking about retaking washington or some shit). If you are also talking about a race war that will probably never happen either.

The left are just going to prop us up for 100 years until white men are so few in numbers that any sort of cultural reawakening war will never take place.

Usual "Bernie Supporters are dangerous" fallacy
My prediction is Trump gains too much power and is assassinated, Hillary is put in power for no rightful reason and the right and left activists join to fight against the establishment

Cambodia was the last urban/rural civil war we've seen. Those killing fields? Dead city folks.

with everything CGI and Photoshop these days,,, I can't tell if anything in that picture is real.

>I gave up pizza for beer in 2007.

Dead thread but anyway
To understand how it will look like you should read about Russian Civil War( Spain too small to be relevant case)
i.e two major alliances ( left and right) hundreds separatist "republics' ,foreign intervention(from Mexico ....) and hordes of bandits

A civil war would last one day.

On the first day CNN would be "shut down" and order would be restored. The others would take notice and cease and desist.

Filthy anti American propaganda shitholes.