> My country doesn't lose wars to shitholes like Vietnam and Iraq

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have healthcare

what troubles you, my friend?

We still have net neutrality

I'm white.

don't like America? fine, don't use Sup Forums, an AMERICAN website. fag.

We actually have a culture. Not just stolen or pseudo cultural shit and capitalism symbols.

I have free health care and live in a country that doesn't believe in the religion of Guns

I’m not upset about this thread

>Implying your country wins any wars or has the balls to fight any...

I have IQ in high 120.

I let Muslim migrants fuck my wife.

>Rich politicians sending uneducated, illiterate soldiers to die for profit
>Balls

so does america, are you stupid? it still has to go through court AND congress.

I'ma burger

excuses instead of admitting your a coward.

At least check a poor retard's trips

My country doesn't make blockbuster movies where males gets cucked eg female ghostbusters, female mad max, female jedi.
We're not making sissies, fags, traps, cucks, feminists, submales or betabois.

The legal age of consent is 16 in my country

fpbp

I am not a race traitor.

I didn't get shot today

>Tells people which sites they can't use
ok fatboy internet warrior. seriously get a life.

I don't think capitalism is perfect.

country is 99% white

You've been had. And nice double dubs

I am not a cuck

Nobody in my family has ever overdosed on opioids.

>implying
impligno implogno.

Vietnam wasnt a war for the us. it was a conflict. or Second Indochina War, and also known in Vietnam as the Resistance War. get your facts straight.

A (((doctor))) never cut off the tip of my penis.

I'm not a fatty guy that eat only shitty fatty fast food

Fosters? No one drinks that shit here mate.

This.

Im not currently ruled by a fucking tv show host

I have putin.

if you need her consent , youe not doing it right

The hippies pulled us out of Vietnam. We had established a deal with the south so that every bullet or resource they used to defend against the north we'd replace. It would have been like Korea.

This.

I wouldn't ever put pineapple on a pizza

>My country doesn't make blockbuster movies

End of sentence.

not an Americunt just fight alk their fucking wars and die cause we're a continent with the army of an island

but mayo. id put mayo on a pizza

I live in a mud hut and have worms from running in the open sewers.

I still have net neutrality

no you dont! you are a fag, nothing neutral about that

>Get your facts straight
I'm american and even I know all american history books are full of bullshit. We've been rewriting history since we invaded this country. White people here don't even recognise we're immigrants or that we only fight war so the rich can stay rich. We've been lied to all our lives, USE YOUR BRAIN and open your eyes.

>WAHHH F-F-FEMALE JEDI
You're a pathetic price of shit user. Female Jedi have been around for a while if you know anything about star wars. Also why do you care? It was made by America and you hate that country.

Something Deutschland, something Flüchtlinge, something Merkel, hürr dürr.
Also, drinking at 16.

>> My country doesn't lose wars
can't lose wars if you're a soyboy and don't fight them

Signs of stage 4 militant autism

>Wake up sheeple
>white people
>I'm american

Don't let this happen to someone you care about, give them a book.

If you're born somewhere that's where you're from cuck.

pussy.

You jelly ?

lol kekd im an american as well. my dad fought in the Second Indochina War, and he even called as such. so blow me, and go back to bed

We invented tacos.. So we got real food.

Vietnam was not a War

It was a Police Action
So they could manufacture more drugs

Iraq was a Police Action
So they could control the oil in the region

WW2 end of War Jews sponsored US to make loud noises at the end, Then claim Victory as if it were the US single handed win.

Vietnam was a war indeed, but Iraq wasn`t even a conflict, more like a a rape and invation to steal it`s oil under the weapons of massive destruction bullshit excuse.

>Blockbuster movies
Aka mass-conditioning propaganda/marketing for female soldiers.
Enjoy your hypnotoad, cuck.

My country doesn't have a 19% afro population

FAK YOU HONKY

Yes give them a book full of lies written by americunts. Maybe a book about landing on the moon in a foil container or a book about weapons of mass destruction that were never found or a book about founding a great country by wiping out an ancient civilisation. Give the man a book.

>watches foreign mass-conditioning propaganda/marketing for female soldiers.
>claims to live in a superior nation

Nie lubimy nikogo, wypierdalać.
Mamy tendencję do przejmowania tematów.

Żeby nakierować zagramaniczne siusiaki: kurwa, pizda, chuj.

I'm on a train right now

>imagine being this retarded

>the information I pulled out of my ass is more credible than books

Former soldier with 3 tours, can confirm. Are you ready to die in the name of Exxon ?

NHS bois

>fighting for resources

Fuck does it matter if it's for a greedy corporate overlord or a greedy state? The end goal is still the same. They pay you to put yourself in a harms way for profit so they can use the resources to move this shit forward. Were you going to change the world in some other way?

This is the truth that's obvious to those that haven't been brainwashed by american news, movies and television. At least more people are waking up now and realising it's all about money an ameria is just a big business where the managers are only interested in profit at the expense of human life.

the only reason for vietnam was to btfo some commies

We consider hatchbacks big cars.

I don't have diabeetus

Fucking dutchmen

>When america was deep into their hundredth year of war
>The greatest weapon we had was a boomerang

Communists were only a threat to Big Business your inept dullard ancestors ate those lies up because that's all they knew of.

>control the oil in the region
Normie-tier red herring. China gets more oil from Iraq than we do. Iraq was fought for Israel's benefit, they completely dominate our foreign policy (which is why very little has changed between the last 3 presidents who're supposed to be WILDLY different).
youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ

>commies
you actually bought into that lie?!
Wow. communism is only a threat to the top 2% richest in america (which you are not). They are so afraid of losing their riches that they invade other countries for resources while keeping you poor and you defend their stance? This is why the rest of the world sees americans as dumb. You are literally being cucked every day and you sit by as beta fagbois and take it up the ass and defend your masters and even go to war to make them more profit. DUMB.

This.

Every time communism has been tried it's ended up killing millions of people. Read the Gulag Archipelago.

It's funny how people get so worked up against America, as if it effects them personally, it's like they all turn to Tumblr fags. Also funny how they rarely admit to what country they're from and just hide behind Europe

I actually don't disagree with you, but if I said "vietnam was american imperialism" I would just sound faggy to the average Sup Forums user.

Hey guys, this guy follows Trump. WORD AT THE END IN FULL CAPS.

I'm super obsessed with talking about Americans

>Read the Gulag Archipelago
read Harry Potter faggot

>only a threat to big business
I think all that time in the breadlines has affected your brain user

I've stopped watching new "blockbusters" for exactly this reason. Our movie industry has turned into weak feminist steaming piles of turd fit only for traps and cucks.

damned right i will tell you not to use an American site if you hate America so much. maybe you should get out of your mom's basement sometime?

this guy gets it

This.

Sorry, i am allergic to moronic statements. My mom says we can't play anymore.

If you have some citations to back up your autism, we can maybe play again.

I'm skinny.

That's because one person at the top will not report to the next due to feeling inferior, Thus the corruption of one idea push from being an imbecile or an asshole, the structure of many communist lead nations every time is flawed Biased Leaders Inept people who get put in charge or sociopath in control of a large enough group.

Totalitarian Democracy is the same instead but people are only as guilty as their money can shield them.

>this guy

>In my country less than 70% of people are overweight

>Every time communism has been tried it's ended up killing millions of people. Read the Gulag Archipelago.
>insert "capitalism"
>statement equally valid
mfw

We have kangaroos