If you're using this, then please stop. It's normie shit that shouldn't exist

If you're using this, then please stop. It's normie shit that shouldn't exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Lg30jDBlrtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's the only feasible way to support the music other than bandcamp donations

Name a better alternative that isn't torrenting

hey i recognize op

you're that one fag

It has my jazz on it, so as far as Im concerned it works as described

Then stop advertising it, asshat.

I get a modded spotify app that gives me premium for free. Tell me again how this is Normie shit

It is pretty good. You can listen to whatever obscene music you like, it doesn’t need to be in the normie top 50 and there’s lots of choices. It’s easy getting there as an artist too. Also, where does your hate come from?

Bandcamp

Stop asking perfectly legit questions asshat!

I initially thought that as well, but there's actually so much more to it than normie dubstep pop Ariana Grande trash. don't knock til you try it.

or just use youtube lol

I think it comes from OP being jealous of how all the socially adept people around him use Spotify. He's just projecting his insecurities by making the quickest associations. (popular people talk about using Spotify, OP hates not being accepted in a social setting, OP hates Spotify).

Buying cds to fullfil my collection fetish. Going to live events and buying merch.

there's no Tool

Since when did you normies start to use Sup Forums?

Now OP/user is being defensive. this is fun to observe

???
since when were u this retarded LOL

nigger faggot

What's wrong with using Wi-Fi ????

xD

fucking underrated

>open up Spotify, play artists song 3 times, artist makes 3% of a cent

"I'm supporting the artist!"

I'm with op just buy the album instead of paying Sony and all those other publishers to cuck your favorite artists

Never heard of Bandcamp app. So what is it?

I dunno, there's some pretty non-normie shit on Spotify.
Like this: youtu.be/Lg30jDBlrtE

link?

I personally don't use it, but I've got a song I've written up on there, so it's a pretty useful platform for getting music out there.

Song?
>Please tell me it's Cold Beer

convince me to use something else instead

The band is called Eons Enthroned, and the song is Age Of Fire. We're a collaborative power metal project.

GET IN HERE!!!!

It’s sort of Spotify but you can buy songs if you want. It’s easy to sell your music there so lots of beginners/outcasts have their music there.

^this is my main gripe with spotify that and it sometimes removes all saved and downloaded artists from time to time

It does have a perfect circle but it's not tool

Forgot to mention that if two or more artists share the same name then spotify counts them all as the same artist

It's the only place where a lot of my music exists anymore. It's simple, cheap and available.

Nigger I paid a dollar for 3 months of ad free music. You're trying to hard to be anti mainstream. Kill yourself you waste of matter.

Damn son, great spotify

Get body bagged OP