Did you know it has become socially unacceptable to eat meat now Sup Forums And socially acceptable to smoke weed over...

Did you know it has become socially unacceptable to eat meat now Sup Forums And socially acceptable to smoke weed over alcohol

sure kid

Did you know it has become socially unacceptable to eat meat now

no

And socially acceptable to smoke weed over alcohol

as it should be

Don’t mind the weed part

Why does you opinion matter ? What the post says still stands get with it

why did you post if you don't want opinions lol

Socially acceptable/unacceptable .. if you care about any of the two, it's time to hand in your balls

Weed is dogshit

There's been one case of confirmed canabis OD though.
A todler swallowed like an ounce and died.

>you opinion
stopped reading
This thread is now a general weed thread
What’s Sup Forums smoking?

Why are telling Sup Forums about what's socially acceptable?
That's like trying to sell gloves to an amputee

deaths in history is wrong, people stoned out of their minds fell asleep at the wheel and crashed and died, 1k deaths per year

1 in 5 of all cannabis smokers go mentaly sick Psychosis but fuck them right because it will never happen to you...

I haven't smoked for over 2 years but I am fine with it and would probably still smoke if it wasn't detrimental to my future job prospects

if this is true then all people I know and used to smoke with are some kind of crazy statistical anomaly

>(You) know (you) have become socially unacceptable.

I still fuck my beef before I eat it

It's still socially acceptable to eat meat
It's always been socially acceptable to smoke weed
Although it kills people and is a huge burden on society, alcohol is still socially acceptable

> it's not because I'm a scumbag that can't follow reasonable guidelines, that were put in place to protect my own life and that of my fellow citizens, like not operating heavy machinery, while under the influence. It's the drugs fault!

Sauce on the psychosis 1 in 5 seems high?

Meat isn't taboo yet, but I reckon it will be in about 20-30 years, and rightfully so. There's no need to kill animals for pleasure, particularly in western society where food isn't scarce.

When comparing weed to alcohol, people always bring up DD deaths

I was vegan before it became "trendy". Now these "new" vegans piss me off. Meat is still socially excaptable. Otherwise the majority wouldnt eat meat.

Make your own decisions. Don't follow the herd. But if you do, please don't kill it.

I don't give a fuck I eat whatever I want

Of course meat is still socially acceptable, I never agreed with the OP. I do, however, agree that there is a new wave of veganism that's directly linked to leftist politics, which is damaging to the moral standpoint of veganism and vegetarianism. People often look at the worst cases of a movement and consequently judge it as a whole based on that particular component.

Whoever is reading this, ask yourself whether it's necessary to eat meat where you currently live. Look up the definition of 'necessary' and then judge for yourself. Is your meal worth the countless number of deaths of animals per year? If you don't care, then I think your morality is misinformed. All children love animals, and then one day they're told that animals aren't their friends. I think it's a regrettable state of affairs.

But that's stupid, it's not about the drug as such.
It's about driving being an act that requires, in theory, all of your attention, thus you shouldn't do it, when you're distracted. Actually my instructor told the class, you shouldn't even drive while overly angry or sad either and 'taking a drive to clear your head' after an heated argument is akin to driving while intoxicated.
Then again, most drivers don't seem like they should be allowed to drive anyway.

I mean why would you smoke alcohol to begin with?

It's socially unacceptable to browse this board. Much more than anything you mentioned.

>guise I'm using an emotional argument because a fact based one doesn't work

Well, yeah. Morality is emotion, thus this is an emotional argument. If you were making an emotional argument based on the economy, then I would see your point, but this subject is very simple. If you don't feel uncomfortable watching the slit throats of living beings that have the capacity to feel and experience pain, then that's your prerogative.

So you watch livestock being killed before eating it? What Simpsons style in the animal in front of you steak house do you go to?

*simpsons style kill the animal in front off you...

/thread