I'd eat it. would yu ?

I'd eat it. would yu ?

I’d gladly lick up every bit of that creamy discharge and the drops of piss then let her sit on my face.

What he said

I love everything in the pic. The pale skin with stretch marks... The fuzz... The tiny tight pussy... Fuck, now I want a chubby ginger.

>I'd eat it. would yu ?
Fucking RIGHT I would eat that sweet ginger pussy. Every day and twice on Sunday...load...piss and all...whether mine or another guy's.

I want to shove my tongue up this cooch slowly as to taste the different flavors of ripe cunt.

disgusting fucks. that pussy looks hella stinky

At first I was disgusted.. but it's starting to grow on me.

bc you're a disgusting middle aged man whos starting to rot from the inside and you know that this is the best pussy you can possibly get?

Thread needs more ginger puss.

I like my cunts to smell and taste like cunts, not Irish Spring.

that might be.

>disgusting fucks. that pussy looks hella stinky
Not disgusting at all, fucktard. I love the smell of pussy. My favorite pussy smells are pissy-smelling pussy and all-time #1 is the "morening-after" smell of my wife's pussy when she's had sex with a lover all night long and he's shot several loads into her pussy and the cum is beginning to get a bit "ripe" inside her and his semen is drying crustily on her pubic hair. That is my favorite time to feast on my wife's lovely pussy!

>I like my cunts to smell and taste like cunts, not Irish Spring.
AMEN! Like Andrew Dice Clay sez: "I want salmon!"

Nice... Any pics of your whore?

That's a strange looking cunt but hey who gives a fuck

disgusting piece of cuck, kys

Pussy with a down syndrome

Fuck, yes. Lick it, fuck no, she's fat. I only lick da skinny bitches. Fat chicks usually smell like sweat and yest infection. To each their own.

it looks like its afraid

faggots on b think if they act like doing disgusting shit is not a big deal then people will believe theyre not virgins

kys Con Stavros