I an heroed yesterday, AMA

I an heroed yesterday, AMA.

who is this

HOW ARE YOU POSTING?!?!?!?!

Why user, just why?

How soon did they get you to the hospital?

Apparently you still failed

It's me Sup Forumsro

Nice trips Sup Forumsro. Typing this from a void place. No light, but not pitch black either.

and now you know the secret.

Usual shit Sup Forumsro: a loving girl, a loving mother but unable to sustain the growing sentiment of failure.
Couldn't cope with existential dread.

And no hospital either: I did it alone in my flat.

Damn. So where am I...?

Secret ? Ain't no secret. Only emptiness.

You didn't follow through? Good for you user. user don't take anti depressants, that shit is poison. I tried it and it's nuts, withdrawal from that stuff just from taking for 2 days will put you into total shut down. It's worse than dope.

Bless your heart user. user. Just work out, start working out today, get pumped, it'll give your mind and body clarity. I promise you that. Do 100 push ups in one day and see how much better you feel.

Bless your soul user. I can say a prayer for you if you wish. What is your name Sup Forumsrother?

user romanticizing suicide is what satan and his demons want us to do. Don't go down that track user. I'll be your friend and we can talk anytime friend.

I've been a loner my whole life and I'm 28. Bless your heart user.

An heroed? What does that mean?

Christian fellows?

OP here
This thread was meant as a silly conversation, an illogical one.
>fantasy writting
But you hit close to homewith your comments. Too close.

Not sure if newfag or just bait

Not that user, but I actually been working out for more than a week. Still haven't finished paying for that gym membership but I'll try to work out as regularly as I can during the next 4 months.

Some days it feels like if I don't go out and literally do something, I'll really kill myself. Staying alone and inactive makes me do nothing but contemplate suicide after worrying endlessly, so having something to do and some place to be, even if it means I'll have to put in some exercise, is kind of nice.

Listen to this advice user. I second it wholeheartedly.

suicide is your option within this life, the devil does not advocate it

that being said suicide does not help your situation nor progression.

Just keep working out and you'll see how fast your mind and body will change, that's the best thing you can do for yourself brother. Sorry I'm a bit busy atm.

Newfag actually. Looked it up though.

OP here
I was just looking for fun, I found advices and empathy.
Are you for real, Sup Forums ?

Wow that was disappointing for some complicated reasons. On the one hand I'm glad OP didn't really try to kill self, on the other hand this makes me feel like the only one really suffering.

Help me out, anons who have suicidal feelings, tell me I'm not all alone here.

OP here
I do suffer, but I'm past an hero.
Melancholy is the worst.

WHy not? I understand that it is logical to think that you should remain in life but why? Why would being alive be better than being dead? Live ain’t perfect for most people

Of course. As soon as you expose your loneliness to people they’ll admit their own

OP here

Ça me fait chier d'écrire en anglais.
Je veux juste retrouver ce que j'ai pu être.
Retrouver un semblant de Présent...

Je ne sais même plus si la réalité vaut la peine, et je me dis que tout ça ne sert à rien. Si je continue, ce n'est pas pour moi. Pour ma mère, peut-être un peu. Pour mes amis, dont j'ai de plus en plus de mal à me sentir proche.
Je ne sais plus ni qui je suis, ni qui je veux être. Je veux juste m'endormir, pour rêve, parce que le rêve est bien plus intéressant, stimulant, parce qu'il me fait ressentir plus de choses que ce que je ne ressens quand je suis éveillé.

This ain't a rant.
It's a statement.

La nourriture n'a plus aucun goût, elle est fade. Je n'ai plus de douleurs, que des gênes. Plus de plaisir, que des soubresauts. Des regrets et des remords, accumulés pêle-mêle.

Bad choices ? No choices. Can't suffer the outcome if you make no choices.

this is part of progressing user and the reason suicide takes you backwards

It must not be a very good one if you are able to tell it, user.

I'm dead too op, on the inside.

How hard can it be to kill yourself honestly, just buy a gun or jump of a high building

Why? Can something that’s not there go back in quality?