"""""""""""WOMEN ATHLETES"""""""""""""

bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/39677397

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/tennis/2017/04/21/ilie-nastases-racist-serena-williams-comment-casts-cloud-britains/
youtube.com/watch?v=QtkBpp8clXw
telegraph.co.uk/tennis/2017/04/22/johanna-konta-badly-shaken-called-ing-bitch-ilie-nastase/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good, people shouldn't be rude.

I thought English people were not affected by banter

Based Nastase

>bwaaa she was mean *tears*
kek K E K

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>English

video or it didn't happen.

Known lifelong cunt behaves like cunt, hold the front page

>le "pretending to be misogynist" meme
ebin Sup Forumsro!

Oh she is australian

That's even worse

Classic whiney britbong

>Nastase apparently called both Anne Keothavong and Jo Konta 'a fucking bitch' as he was leaving court. Konta in tears. Match suspended

Wow gypsies really are subhuman.

telegraph.co.uk/tennis/2017/04/21/ilie-nastases-racist-serena-williams-comment-casts-cloud-britains/
>First Nastase delivered an inexplicable but definitely off-key wisecrack on the subject of Serena Williams’s forthcoming baby. The question was actually addressed to Simona Halep, the Romanian No1 who was sitting next to him, but Nastase interjected, sotto voce, “Let’s see what colour it has. Chocolate with milk?”
>Then, as the teams came together for the cameras, Nastase put his arm around Anne Keothavong, the British captain, and asked for her room number – an uncomfortable moment given their 37-year age difference, as well as her status as a married mother with a second child on the way.

oh shit lol

youtube.com/watch?v=QtkBpp8clXw

>Aussies
>Handling the banter

pick one

Konta is not even British. She's Australian of Hungarian descent. Only represents Britain because she's based and trains there.

>Ilie "banterman" Nastase

KEK
E
K

somebody should knock this geriatric gypsy on his bony arse

Compare the skin colour of the two players in that video, one is an Aussie and the other an Argie

>a-argentina is white i swear!

BRITISH """"""""""""""athletes"""""""""""""" I believe that you mean

Our women are 100x tougher than your """""men""""

>says panama
kek

Sup Forums BTFO

Take that Drumpftards

She apparently called her a bitch

The difference is nobody here says we are white mi negro

>using the national team

football doesn't pay here so the only people willing to take the risk are already poor negros

this

the guy has been trash all his life

>WOMEN

>“I've played all over this world, they called me from gypsy to bitch to ---hole to idiot,” said Cirstea. “They were doing like this [she mimed slitting her own throat] to me. I never cried and left the court. I stay there and I play.

>“Okay, I understand you take Ilie out. But if you want to stop the match, stop it at 2-1, not at 3-1 when Johanna starts crying. And then when she comes back on court she says, ‘I'm sorry,’ so she knew she exaggerated. And Anne the same, she said ‘I'm sorry.’

>“You were from the beginning expecting to jump. Next time in trouble I will cry - maybe I can go off the court. As Romanians we get double insulted because of our nation but it's okay, we are tough. Tougher than English people apparently.”
telegraph.co.uk/tennis/2017/04/22/johanna-konta-badly-shaken-called-ing-bitch-ilie-nastase/

Bongs absolutely destroyed by a gypsy.

I can't believe men still behave like this in the current year *sigh*

she isn't english tho

bongs btfo

absolutely terrific. took a huge bite out of how i see Konta's future prospects. don't know how you can possibly compete anywhere near the professional level with this kind of fragility

>cried after being called a fucking bitch
Thank fuck that weak little bitch doesn't play under our flag anymore.

>british can't take the banter

nothing new desu