Demoralize/humiliate/ brutal wwyd thread

demoralize/humiliate/ brutal wwyd thread

have your way with this petite girl.

I would tie her up in an extreme bondage position and fuck her while one of my friends yanks all her teeth out, then I'd keep her as a slave to give me gummer blow jobs when ever I want.

She's a little chubby but I'd still fuck her, I'd invite my friends over to do it too, since she's big that would give us lots of room to carve our names some where into her skin after each of us finished inside her.

bonus points to snuff the bitch

I might carve a little too deep when I do mine across her stomach, causing her guts to spill out onto the floor while I'm fucking her doggy style.

I'd keep twisting her head while I fuck her, so she's in some pretty intense pain and only an inch away from me severing her skull from her spine as I pound away on her pussy.

WWYD to Chubby Chantal?

Blow my load in her wine and watch her keep sipping away on it.

She clearly loves the taste, I'd make her finger herself while she guzzles more of it down.

Sup with all the cubbies? These your actually wives and shit?

Looking for some nice fit girls to tear to shreds.

Bump.

I would step in and titty fuck her while she's all tipsy on her wine and cum cocktails.

wwyd that sweet and innocent girl pls user? She have 20.

how gullible is she? think I could talk her into being the innocent lovely assistant in a magic trick?

i'd give her consensual sex in the missionary position

yeah lol

Who wants a go?

More of her?

First wwyd, and I will give you more of she.

I would meet her at a gathering full of family and friends, possibly a Christmas party, I'd get every ones attention by doing some small parlor tricks then announce I'm going to need a volunteer for the next one. She dosen't step forward but I pick her out of the small crowd and bring her up to the front of the room any way. I announce I'm going to do a simple disappearing trick, and ask her to hold a rose, I throw a large cloth up in front of her and it falls to the ground. When it hit's the ground she's still standing there holding the rose but it takes her a second to realize I quickly ripped her dress off in the process... it's just a warm up for the next trick any way. As she stands there showing off her body in front of a group of now impressed on lookers, some of her family members blush for checking out her body.

Go.

Chain her to a park bench with her pants around her ankles and her top up over her face and rape her ass and pussy until I cant any more, then leave her for the first men who walk by

Walk in and kick her in the stomach as she sits on the toilet. Grab her by the hair and shove her head in the bowl making her choke on her own piss while I ram my cock up her ass. Exit and lock the door from the outside.

How would you degrade and punish obnoxious rich bitch sisters Vicki and Lexi?

Tell me what you'd do to my girl

Take the one on the left, fuck her while choking her unconscious, then cum all over her tights.

Shes cute in that awkward kind of way.
Invite her to a quiet party, just a few people. Promise there will be a couple girls with similar interests to get her there.
That will be a lie. She will be the only girl there. We will tell her to have a drink, that the girls will be there soon. Well pressure her into it, and slip in a roofy.
Once shes out of it, we hold her down, strip her naked and stuff her panties in her mouth. We take turns pounding all her holes, using her for hours until she is stretched and sore with dry cum crusted around all her holes. Then we chain her up in the back room and use her as our personal cum dump for the rest of her days.

Take that picture of her and post it on her social media, then shove the Iphone in her pussy so it vibrates ever time it gets a like, while I'm fucking her in the ass, I put it in dry so all she can do is bite that pillow and take it.

She'd look hot stuck inside an actual iron maiden, and when she's let out, that many more holes to fuck.

Will you fuck spamming these in every fucking thread

For these two?!?!?

Continue the show

Tie them up and tickle their bare feet.

Do your worst ;)

She notices she's still holding the rose and is confused for the applause for a second untill she realizes she's been stripped. She's embarrassed but in too much shock and dosen't know where to run to or have anything to cover up. I ask her to remove her shoes and get into a small box next to us. She dosen't hesitate and is eager to get out of sight, and possibly get her clothing back. It's a tighter fit than she expected, but I some what aggressively help her into it, manhadling and groping her soft body in the process, ones she's curled up in it I lock the lid in place....

wwyd to my latina gf?

Wwyd?

Humiliate this whore

choose one, wwyd?

more of her, she looks like a submissive little slut I could have all sorts of kinky fun with. She your SO?

Pull her shorts down. Shove the toothbrush up her ass then make her brush her teeth with it.

wwyd?

WWYD?!?

Get these two bitches on their knees at gun point. Tell lefty to pull those tits out for me to abuse. I'll make righty suck the barrel of my gun while I abuse her friends tits. Twisting her nipples hard. Right is crying unsure if I'm going to pull the trigger but I make her stop and start sucking my cock while her big titted friend strips down and pulls rightys pants down around her ankles. When right has my cock nice and lubed I tell both girls to stand up and bend over and grab their ankles. I stick my cock in lefts asshole first. I pound away making those huge tits bounce before switching to rights tight pussy and fuck her hard. I go back to lefts asshole gaping her before I pull out and shove my dirty cock down rights throat and start to facefuck her hard. She eventually pukes from the taste of her friends asshole and the rough facefucking and. I make left lick it all up while both girls sob. I take this time to piss on rights face making sure she opens her mouth and swallows as much as she can to make up for her puke. To really degrade these cunts I take my gun and start fucking lefts cunt with it and threaten to pull the trigger if right doesn't lick her asshole. I make right switch from her friends asshole to my cock back and forth until I once again shove my throbbing cock up lefts asshole and pound her until I finally shoot rope after rope of hot cum deep in her asshole. I'll make right use her tongue to lick it all out and clean my cock off.i jerk myself hard again while I watch them lick it off each other. Finally I'm done with these two sluts I force right into a spiked strapon dildo and force her to fuck lefts pussy. shes crying and apologizing as she jams it into her screaming friends cunt and pounds her from behind until finally she stops moving. I'll jerk myself one more time over pretty red hair before blowing her head off

Snuff chubby hipster dyke Rachel? Replies get replies. do your worst

Please tell me you have more

Damn, any nudes?

more of her?

wwyd to this slut

Got more?

WWYD to this innocent cutie?

I would wait for them to leave and follow them home. When they wen't inside I would burst in through the door and threaten them with a knife. First I would make them eat eachother out while live streaming it to their facebook profiles from a fixed position, making it look like I wasn't in the room. After that I would rape vicki in the ass. Thrusting as hard as I could while she was crying before filling her asshole with cum. then make Lexi suck my cock clean and lick the cum out of her sisters ruined asshole. When she had sucked it enough to make it hard again I would rape her asshole while I make her eat out her sister again. Then I would force a bottle of vodka or similar, of whatever is in their house, into both of their asses and they were dead drunk id pull it out, so it didn't kill them and force Vicki to piss into her sisters mouth while I jerk myself over her pretty face one last time. Plaster her with cum and then leave the sluts there traumatized.

Do your worst to either of my girls
Replies get replies for one in picture or
Big titted Rachel

I'd meet this girl at a club in Vegas and spike her drink with ecstasy. Before long she'd be rolling hard, grinding against me and kissing me deep, licking my neck and reaching her hands down my pants, wrapping them around my thick cock. We'd fuck right there in the club in a VIP area overlooking the main dance floor. She'd cum hard, moaning like a whore while she tightened around my cock and her body shuddered. I'd nut deep in her pussy, then pull out and wipe my dick on her skirt. While she caught her breath she wouldn't notice me cuffing her to the railing, but she'd notice soon enough while I invited male club goers to come up there the fuck her for 20 bucks a pop. She'd be covered and overflowing with jizz that night while she came again and again like a filthy whore.
wwyd? replies for good replies

same girl

WWYD?

wwyd

Doggystyle the one on the left
Vertically titfuck the one on the right

Tear her clothes off to expose that body and I'd make her lay on her back and spread her legs as wide as they can go and take pics. Then I'd lick her entire body and make her suck my dick lol

keep going here is more left

Starting a kik jerkoff group for this bitch. Message TanTrundell

timewasters are kicked

WWYD?

and more right

WWYD?

Deepthroat while keeping her legs spread so everyone passing by can see her pussy

Cowgirl while slapping, pinching and pulling on her bouncing tits

What would you do to her?

left suck me off right buries her tongue in my ass

Oh, sweet Jesus... I'd take her outside, tie her to a streetlight, pull her dress all the way up to her face so she can't see, tape the rim to her wrists so she's basically exposed from the neck down, then let anyone who passes by do what he pleases with her

I would plug her nose and jam my dick in her throat til she puked.

I would just spit on this bitch.

I would fuck her ass dry and make her lick me clean after I nut.

I would ravage this bitch from behind, pulling her hair so hard she ends up in a neckbrace.

Tear this slut up plz

Isn't that a mosque in the background?

> tumblr filename
Doubtful he has anything that wasnt taken from her tumblr and she doesnt look like the type to show skin. Good luck tho

how or where do you put your load on them?

All the more incentive to humiliate liek this if she's bashful, no?

WWYD?

Also why not do it yourself? Never understood these threads, why do people need to hear/see other people use girls? Honestly curious

I'd get her really fucked up at a party and get pictures or video of her doing something really embarrassing. I would hold it over her head and blackmail her into things like licking my asshole, masturbating in public, putting things in her ass. All the while I would be collecting more and more videos and pictures of her. Eventually I show all of it to her family, which I would reveal while fucking her.

I just like hearing what guys would do to innocent looking girls. Im sick but harmless.
Sorry the other user was right. Shes just a random girl from a random tumblr that posts differrent cute girls.

Well, the way I see it, you can imagine someone you know /is close to you being toyed with or humiliated in the ways you know you will never be able to do yourself. I however started contributing in these threads not too long ago, so I guess the novelty's yet to wear off?

I suppose that makes sense.

You teasing cuck faggot

I wonder what percentage of girls would **not** be sickened if they knew they were in these threads?

>good lord those thighs
Post moar

Left: big, messy load all over her cleavage and neck
Right: concentrated stain on the inside of her shorts, which she then has to wear

No takers?