Why are most Men against Feminism,as an Feminist I don't get it?

Why are most Men against Feminism,as an Feminist I don't get it?
Video not related

youtube.com/watch?v=8ChyMFlvEX4

Because feminism is cancer.

Menism is cancer.We need feminist society where Men will be put in their place

Because you're retarded .

You could act like Feminists men, but the pussy or sex you're going to win will be manly woman trying to be a man in terms of being in power.

>an Feminist
You probably meant "an Autist"

don't forget most women are against it too.

women fucked up the US and every european country they shouldn't be allowed to vote or be involved in politics.

because women have enough rights

its masculinism you fucking autist

"as an Feminist"

>I don't get it
>We need feminist society where Men will be put in their place

Really? Obvious troll is obvious.

Because dumbass incels who grew up without a father figure in their lives hate their mothers and project their insecurities outward at women who threaten the position of power to which the incel feels he's entitled.

At this point in time, being a Feminist male in a first world country is basically just being a white knight.

This is exactly how you trigger the inner autismo inside every Sup Forumstard.

Hmmm, yeah.

Are you saying men aren't entitled to power???

:)

What part do you think is wrong?

Masculinity is toxic. Man without females in his life act like an animal. That's what you are, an animal. I totally agree with OP

I know it's a bait but still, feminism isn't bad in itself. What's completely retarded is what it has become. During the latest century it was needed because they didn't have enough rights (i.e. the right to work without the man's consent) but instead of growing into an egalitarian movement that wants the same for men and women it has become just a bunch of retards that want to kill every men and shit...
Women now have a lot of privilege... There are still some inequalities remaining but nobody is pointing out where men have it harder.

Most women are against feminism too. In the UK 4/5 women describe themselves as non-feminists.

low tier b8 m8 ir8 8/8 i 8nt ir8

Statically most women have higher levels of fulfilment being mothers over having careers
The more sexual partners a woman has before marriage increases the chance of divorce proportionally
Children from separated families are more likely to go to prison or drop out of school

Also its a jewish creation designed to cause the degradation of western civilisation

Men sure act like animals...

>the right to work without the man's consent

I'm sure there was no actual law to stop anyone from working.

>I will post something sexist to prove Men don't act like wild animals all the time.

Adding on to this, feminism is a poor ideology which does not serve women or society. Numerous studies have found women are typically happier staying at home and would prefer to stay at home and have children when given the choice.

When a child is raised in a nuclear household (raised by one man and one women, a Mum and a Dad) they are likely to be happier, have lower rates of mental health problems, more likely to be law abiding and likely to earn more money.

I believe women (like all people) should be given a choice in what they want to do with their life but we have already achieved that and see no reason to support it feminism especially this new age feminism which demonizes men, family and women who chose to be Mothers or house wives.

Men should apologize for all wars and conflicts they started.

And you should apologise for not letting tyrone fuck your wife

Nigga whut?

''Sexism'' is anti Male term invented by radical feminist in 1970s

I'm a feminist. I'm not stupid, girls won't let you fuck them if you aren't a feminist.

Tits or GTFO

And this is the kind of a problem I was talking about

/thread

White Men should be castrated

you're not our master faggot

Because I won't listen to anyone who allows themselves to be subjected by others and ground down to their point. Fight me for it if you want true equality. Show me you have spirit and then after the bloodiest war in history we'll consider you an equal.

milk's gone bad

The problem with feminism isnt their ideology of wanting equal rights.

The problem is that now that they've had these rights they are choosing to focus on careers, Gaining more "rights" (Basically brainwashing themselves into thinking they need more, which is upsetting the balance)

Focusing on their careers means less time for raising children, finding a long term partner. Birth rate comes crashing down, more problems.

Once these feminists are 30 and tired of working they want to start a family, and the would be fathers to their would be children are 30-40, Lots more money thanks to feminists and single women paying for their own meals. SIngle 30-40 y/o men got all this money, and they look attractive to the younger 18-25 year old girls.

Summing it up. Feminists are retarded. and have caused irreparable damage to society.

But I am.
/thread

Because I'm an Egalitarian. Feminism focuses on the interests of females in the quest for equality. Egalitarianism doesn't focus on any one particular group, it holistic approach to equality instead of focusing on the needs of any one group (which is itself inequality). Feminists are dumb and/or are man-haters, which is why they don't identify as egalitarians.

Simple, feminism, especially third wave feminism, is cancer. Its neomarxism with fish lips and pink hair

will it be the bloodiest because of periods?

Why not defend the smallest minority, the individual, like the west is set up to do.

Feminism is fucked by design. Even the name is excluding. You can't build anything positive when segregating people. If you are for equal treatment, go for egalitarianism.

Feminism, political correctness or BLM are used by those in power the same way the alt right or fundamentalists are used - to divide and conquer the society. While the real oppressors are those with money.

No because of the one-sided massacre. I don't believe women will ever be equals with men not in the way they want

triple double
in before accused of communism by the sheeple

Ye, or centrist elitism.

I'm actually for direct democracy,

>as an feminist
Proof feminism is for retards.

>direct democracy

you evil motherfucker.

>direct democracy
Good luck with that.

Sorry for fighting for your right to partyrocking.

Good luck with whatever you're having. How's it working for ya?

if it was direct democracy it would be good and hard.

This feminist hired an all female workforce and her company went bankrupt because of it.
Fuck you. Its not sexist its the truth.

>How's it working for ya?
Highest standard of living in human history.

Mostly because there are checks and balances against the mouthbreathing masses killing everything that frightens them.

How about everybody treat everybody else with equal respect?

Forget BLM or feminism, just everybody be nice to everybody.

Not sure why this is hard for people to understand.

Humanity does best when people work together.

have you met any BLM or feminists?

But the world itself is unequal

Actually it does best when people compete against each other for victory

Or it's because neocolonialism making life hell in the bigger part of the world? Who sewed your shoes?

Lay off the pipe, Jamal. No one said it was.

Nah, pretty sure it's due to mob rule not being allowed.

I see women joining the military, wheres your logic now?

i belive in equality, but some feminist try to be supirior to men, itd kinda hard to say but ehat i know is that most of it is bs and some eant men yo be lower in order to reach equality witch is wrong

you're retarded

A democratic consensus of masses is safer than a triggerhappy president with his hand on the a-bomb's button.

Without competition there is no self improvement

Democracy only works when the masses are educated and rational. You're giving people far too much undeserved credit. I suspect you irrationally ignored this fact because you feel impotent.

Safer? You mean defenseless

Monopolies don't like free markets or unions. Men who see an adversarial contest against the amorphous "other," in this case embodied by women, see feminists as a union trying to wrest control away from the man's monopoly on power. They claim it unfair because they believe women have a monopoly on sex and are overstepping their collective bargaining by not giving up relationship power. Hence the crack down on harassment. Women trying to point out that then having monopoly on sex is an illusion, too.

That's why. Whether either side is right or not it up for debate.

Both of those statements are propaganda with no connection to reality.
This to.

Check Switzerland's political system.

Say that when the mouthbreathing masses decide to nuke a city in your own country because they won __________ sports championship instead of the team they were cheering for. All it takes is 50.0000001% of the voters to be irrational. Since fear and irrationality are default sates in the human condition, you literally have no possibility of winning this argument. Sorry about your luck.

When 9/11 happened we learned we needed better airport security to protect ourselves from competing terrorist who literally wants anyone not them dead. We update computer software to protect ourselves from malware viruses. We make ourselves better when we see flaw or realizing something is lacking. Companies compete and sales happen to 1up their competition. Your argument is severally flawed

No one cares about switzerland though

>Check Switzerland's political system.
>Switzerland is a semidirect democratic federal republic.
>semidirect
>semidirect isn't direct
Sit on your hands, dunce.

If we want to make the country more rational, we can start by nuking all non-STEM funding.

They need to apologize, of course.

KEK

Protip: There aren't enough STEM jobs to justify the cmount of students in those fields (aside from computer science. You were memed. Also, STEM isn't the only means of teaching people to be rational. For example: I got a masters in Literature from a Liberal Arts college and I just had to explain this situation to you.

Whats it feel like wasting money to learn common sense?

Rationalism is a result of philosophy.

Money is only wasted if you don't value what you got in return for it. I got a decent job at a publishing company, a great life experience in my twenties, and more adequate reasoning skills than the people who've responded to me thus far. Money well spent, I'd say.

Congratulations on getting that job at McDonalds

Get a script that updates more often, babby boy. At least pretend that you got here after 2010.

You haven't displayed any reasoning skills. You're making unsupported claims, and proclaiming your own superiority.

>takes lessons to be in a publishing company

And what exactly did you need to learn with that degree that I can't easily master for free? Generally curious.

propaganda with no connection to reality
Not "an feminist" but since women are allowed to vote your scenario is not possible.
>Since fear and irrationality are default sates
How about the fear of retaliation?

9/11 happened because of US meddling in the middle east in the first place. Bin Laden sponsored by and brought to you by Reagan.
The flaw of competition is that someone wins and then there is no competition, just monopoly (hidden or not). Key is a ballance between competition and cooperation.

That's your argument?

Still better than facade democracy.
I don't mind the "semi". Maybe necessary to react fast sometimes. But the ability of people to kick out any politicians and policies changes everything here.

Ah, yes, calling people newfags. More of your "reasoning skills"?

Why aren't there more women in IT jobs? They seem to know enough about how to computer to show tits all day on twitch for a living. Why won't they get real jobs?

Weak fucking bait. This couldve been a fun thread

Most people aren't feminists and don't really care about feminism one way or the other.

Of the people who care about feminism, most are against it -- this includes women too.

The reason your average reasonable person would be against feminism is because they do not believe the brand of equality feminism wants to bring about is truly equal and that feminism is far too self-interested to be altruistic enough to bring about a true equality either.

If you don't understand why accreditation is a thing, I don't know what to tell you other than get used to living in squalor. Nice reddit spacing, btw.

I see you're unable to answer simple questions, guess that wasn't part of the curriculum.

I actually agree with you, that the masses need to be educated and well informed. So?
In facade democracy it's the other way around - people must be kept retarded and missinformed to stay in control. That's a shitty solution, guy.