>be me
>high on speed
>wat do

not oc picture bc my phone is playing youtube

also general drugs thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PcVjSyqr_Qw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jerk off / go walk around thats what i did on meth .

Only drugs i havent done are PCP and ketamine plus the various RCs and ancient drugs like mescaline and shit

Don't know what this is but wishing I didn't put it in my nose while drinking whiskey and putting my dick in a comma.

it's not meth, but amphetamine sulfate, an when you're on this shit, your dick is fucking dead, so it's would be complicated to jerk off

ket is fucking amazing tho

Looks like some kind of RC.

Huh strange. Never had any problems with stimulant dick but for sure on opiates.

Always wanted to Khole but never found any . One guy said he had some but he wasnt the most reputable guy so i declined. Kind of gave up on the khole dream.

maybe yours. My dick works great unless I snort whole fucking bag.
Actually it works even better with speed. Lasts longer, is harder... I really like sex on speed. So does my wife (she doesn't know I'm using).

k-holing is the best thing to do with ketamine, it's just your mind totally dissociated from your body, you haven't any consciousness of time or space, just traveliing in several dimensions or galaxies, and you just realise what happened once its over

Same goes for MDMA. I love a good fuck on it but it still takes hours.

Best sex I've had was on 2c-b. Fucking amazing.

I intended on buying a derivative of the Cocoa leaf but who fuckin knows whats in it. Probably isn't even illegal at this point. Did a bunch probably a ball. Sometimes my dick stays hard and I can punish my girls pussy, usually I come in like ten minutes or less in the morning. I wanted to make this fucker invincible and fuck her till she begged me to stop but my dicks dead. I even smelled my Bros girls panties to try to revive my shit but that didn't even work. Still smell that sweet pussy though and wish I could use my cock.

Probably didn't wanna see my shriveled useless dick but fuck it. Maybe it would wake up if I went into the bedroom and buried my face into her pussy but I think she's mad I didn't come home earlier. Almost fucked up enough to tell her I was being a pervert and smelling some chicks underwear. Would be cool if she was down with that shit.

Methadone

what are the effects ? Isnt'it just to stop heroin withdrawal?

ive spent the last 8-10 years smoking weed every day (with the occasional few days off) and i decided to take a break. im on day 14 and all i wanna do is get high. am i going to feel like this forever?

im worried sex on mdma might be a little too good and that every subsequent experience will pale in comparison.

play video games

me and two others were high on weed and speed so we played over 100 rounds of Soul Calibur on the dreamcast until 10am

Yeah I'm on methadone because I was stuck on heroin.

It kills withdraws like a boss. You do get a lil high from it. If you have no tolerance to opiates this would fuck you up pretty bad. I love it, it gave me my life back (furreal)

I don't know but maybe you're right.

It's like that long-ago teenage dream back from HS. You know it was the best sex ever but still you move on.

This just came outta my nose, in case you were wondering.

addicting drugs are fucking crap, and tolerance too, i really love ecstasy, and wen i began to take it I just needed half a pill to be really high all night, now i always take them by two or three to hae barely the same effects, but never as strong as the first times.
Secondary effects remains very strong...

wtf have you snorted

youtube.com/watch?v=PcVjSyqr_Qw

this is so funny, what do you pronounce the helicopter kick like?

Dude.. do you take breaks?

I usually wait 2 to 3 monthes before I drop some MDMA again.
Doesn't apply to LSD or shrooms though.

I take md almost every two week-ends, when I go to free parties
pic related was this week end, fucking amazing night

I suggest that you re-evaluate your drug use. Especially with md.

A few years ago I was the same as you. Never changing never learning, all that counted was the next high.
But shit will start to fuck you up, especially side effects like a hurting jaw, mid-week depression and overall (slow) mental decay.
I stopped taking drugs for almost three years, to halt the process. Now it's just fine if I go partying for a weekend or a festival. Overall feeling is much better, hence no or very low tolerance.

Maybe, you will for sure if you don’t stop and get some clean time

Last year, senior year of hs, my parents left me the house for a whole week. Needless to say i prepaired for it for weeks, spent about 600$ on drugs, and over the week went through roughly
>2 ounces of weed
>2 grams of shatter
>3-4 tabs of ALD52, 125ug each
>2500-3000mg of DXM
>500mg of DPH to go with the DXM
>50-75mg of 3 meo pcp
>25mg 3 meo pce
>500mg DPT
>1 bottle of rum
>200 nitrous whippets
>Probably like 2 other things im forgetting about

Eitherway this ended up with me being awake for 4 days straight from the DXM, 3 meo and acid, on day 4 i was dancing naked on my roof level manic. Every day some friends would comeby to check up on me and smoke abit, i had to have them start rolling the blunts and packing the bongs cause my arms were so tired that i could barely lift them. I had music blaring on my system like half the week straight, neighbors probably hated me. End of day 4 i managed to get like 4 hours of sleep which made me feel like jesus resurected. Best week of my fucking life

Btw it was over the week of bicycle day and 420, so lit

Pic very related, smoked this on the peak of 3 tabs and DXM and DPT on midnight of bicycle day going into 420

it's what I thought, and it costs lots of money, this week end i've spent 60€ in ket, speed and molly
fucking hell

what's bicycle day? I guess its related to hoffman, but which day and why?
Also nice trips dude

>what do

Stop lying.

You should try some "brugmansia aurea". Don't know the english name for it.

The day Hoffmann went home on his bicycle. On LSD.

I know what you mean. Good stuff is expensive here in Switzerland. But still better 'cause it helps me not to spend too much on drugs and go as scheduled in my break plan.

I was THIS close to have sex on mdma but some fucker had to interrupt my shit. Still got my dick sucked so whatever...

why would I lie ?

I'm aware that the police in the UK keep an eye out for people driving extra carefully on new years' day because they might still be drunk from the nigh before, but my question is will they increase their patrols/presence on new years' eve? there'll probably be a load of weed being smoked in our house this year and I'm wondering if it's worth being extra careful to not let the smell get out too much

Its on april 19th, and yeah its hoffmans lsd discovery. Also hitlers b day is april 20th so i celebrate that too