Alright Sup Forums...

Alright Sup Forums, I have a friend that's cheating on his gf and I need to figure out how to get into his ipad because thats where he keeps his pics and videos of this bitch. What's the easiest way to get into his ipad without resetting it? I will post results

Bump

Use a computer to find the files. This is the only way for youunless you figure out his passwerd. I'm pretty sure you're lying though kek.

Just blackmail him.
Pics or gf finds out

First of all, nice trips. Second of all I'm not lying. Why would I come here just to lie. This has been going on for around a year now and he told me a couple months ago. I'm really good friends with his gf and it pisses me off that he's doing this to her.

Let me guess you're some kind of faggot white knight that wants to win his gf's heart?

I promise she can see through your shallow intentions and if she wanted to fuck you it already would've happened.

But nobody wants to fuck a fat disgusting NEET neckbeard fuck that fucks over their friends to get brownie points

The whole reason I want to get the pics is so that I can send them to her anonymously. I don't want to ruin our friendship along with it.

It’s nunya business. Leave it alone.

Lmao no. I have a gf. I'm just really good friends with his. I've known her since 7th grade. But I'm also trying to keep both friendships. Now go be a faggot somewhere else.

Useless

Just tell her then dude. You can't pick and choose with your morals.

Steal his ipad and give it to her, she might know the password or be able to get it off him

or just blackmail him

op?

We got White Knight over here... let's REEE him.

I really don't think she'd know it though. I've tried a lot of combinations that could have to do with their relationship and I've got nothing

because Sup Forums all stories .... falsehood ... not serious blah blah

If you don't believe me then why reply

just give it to her and tell him she knows the password and is looking at the mages right now. I can garuntee he will go running to her saying "im sorry! i still love you!" but make sure to tell her beforehand so she knows what he is talking about and she can act like she saw the images

maby put up a cameraor your phone and film him typing the password