>meet this girl, also in a relationship
>100% chemistry, sparks flying everywhere
>have an affair half a year later for about half a year
>we decide to stick with our partners, mainly me because I have a life going
>stay friends, have good times together
>she gets closer to her bf again
>leaves me hanging every possible situation
>decide to make a short trip together with a grp
>insomnia is killing me because I have to share a room with a stranger, she has a spare bed in her room
>decides to leave me hanging
>two days later, talk about what to do that evening
>"We wont do THAT thing this evening"
>Does THAT thing that evening, leaving me out, not even telling me whats going on
>this has happened couple times b4 and I always thought I wasnt beta but well...
>but since life is nice it gave me a chance for redemption. Ive never done anything comparable b4

>write anonymous letter to her bf telling him about the affair
>he already suspected it all the time and tried cockblocking me 24/7 by forbidding her to see me when hes at home
>get them both to split up just to fuck her over and make her feel the despair I suffered.
>she knows about my severe depression, my major lack of friends and how much of a problem it is for me and practically my biggest weakness atm
>still decides to treat me like shit and tells over and over again that it wasnt intentional and that shes sorry

So, do I do it? I'm still with my gf, we are happier than ever before because she is the pushing force that helps me fight my depression. I Just want to know if I should fuck this girl up for treating me like shit over and over again.

inb4 niceguys and whiteknights: fuck off

Have you considered becoming an hero?

Yes, multiple times. GF kept me from doing it. Was going to go with the helium mask thingy

Bump

Cmon you fucked up bastards, anyone of you should have a bloody opinion

well, you ruined one relationship by cheating and you've risked your own relationship by cheating.
Your girlfriend dumping you would be karma.
Your girlfriend cheating on you would be poetic justice.

I think you got that wrong. Its just me and the girl having a problem with each other. Everything else is going well

Well, sure it's just you and her for now. But if she had half a brain, your girlfriend might also recieve an anonymous tip about an affair

KEK

>faggot has an affair
>ends affair
>other girl gets mad
>autist ruins her relationship while his is fine

Yup sounds like she deserves it OP, you're definitely taking the correct course of action here.

True that but I'm quite confident in my communication skills and would save myself b4 I fuck her up. Im just tired of being nice to her and feel like she really deserves it

Nice point of view. In that case it's me being 100% a dick

I think you're a fucking moron OP, go spend your time and energy with your gf you "love" so much and let that bitch go, since ya know THAT IS WHAT YOU FUCKING DECIDED.

If you have good communication skill, then why the hell are you severely depressed about not having friends?
>protip: the charismatic have a legion of friends

Nah id say its more 50-50

Depression started 10years ago and only now did I start my therapy. Lost all my friends over these years and couldn't make any new ones thanks to the depression. Downward spiral

I decided to let the affair go, I still wanted her as my friend, only friend. That's prolly where it got fucked up

That's what you get faggot. Call it even and be happy she cheated on a beta and not an alpha that would have fucked you up

Why the heck would some guy she cheated with fuck me up? You're mixing stuff up

What are you talking about? The green text clearly states that this issue was between OP and the girl he was having an affair with

If you're such a good friend you will respect the space she has decided is best.
"Oh well that's just gonna make me not want to talk to her what's the point."
Exactly. Because she is truly happy with who she is with and when that happens you don't care to really be around other guys/girls unless they are friends with 0 chance of intimacy.

I have been in a somewhat similar situation. Instead of fucking the girl I decided before the deal was sealed that I didn't want to be that person. That I wanted to enjoy who I had fell in love with and to guide this new girl to do the same. Later her relationship became better than ever. I can't say the same, but I did the right thing and at least I love myself for it.

Are You trying to get back at the girl you had an affair with or what? Your greentext sucks donkey dick. You say she is also in a relationship and now You're saying that she had an affair wuth someone else?

This.

I don't get what the problem is. That girl doesn't want to hook up anymore. Are you fucking autistic or something? You want to fuck her up because of that? You'll be fucking up every girl you see besides that land whale stuck with you cuz she has no other options

Who cheated on who faggot. You're not making any sense

So your side piece doesn't want to be your side piece any more? Who fucking cares? Move on and let her do the same.