Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LWrksaE2ypM
youtube.com/watch?v=zW87tVnDKIU
youtube.com/watch?v=7vL19q8yL54
youtube.com/watch?v=JCyIqjazxpA
youtube.com/watch?v=fK1iiJSpOzM
youtube.com/watch?v=D59DUPa26c4
youtube.com/watch?v=jHgk_bYQh0E
ctvnews.ca/sports/canadian-trainer-jamaican-sprinters-under-doping-investigation-in-italy-1.1369022
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it makes me jealous, i have scoliosis and cant run or do any jumping movements

HOW CAN WYBOI COMPETE!????

It actually does.

youtube.com/watch?v=LWrksaE2ypM

That's pretty incredible. Damn, that nigger has an explosive jump.
I can't jump for shit.

That's impressive 2bh f a m

Why would i need to jump that high?

youtube.com/watch?v=zW87tVnDKIU

Don't know, it's pretty cool though.

Impressive af

youtube.com/watch?v=7vL19q8yL54

Because you need to escape after committing a crime.

Impressive desu

doesn't make me mad, pretty cool ackshually

Fucking insane.

any dunk mixtape?

I did some weightlifting training to impove my explosiveness 5 years ago and I want start again good weightlifting program soon to get some solid gains.

>Valeriy Brumel

Black people can jump much higher on average tho desu

Whites win again

Black people tend to be more obese in the US so I doubt that.

South African blacks have a naturally more explosive jump. One of the side effects of slavery on the subcontinent, effectively breeding for strength and endurance.

i don't need to jump high while escaping

Whites and blacks don't actually have advantage over the other when it comes to long and high jump.
Blacks have an advantage when it comes to sprints, I'll give you that.

>Jumping out of a pool

There's a joke there somewhere

>666
>when you enter into a Faustian contract that will let you jump high

The Jews did this

[citation needed]

>Why would i need to jump that high?

A lot of American sports reward jumping ability. For example:

youtube.com/watch?v=JCyIqjazxpA

>eye level walls and fences
Just saying.

It's got to do with twitch muscle fibres.
Look it up if you want.

No, he's right, it's the sane in America. Blacks have a higher percentage of fast-twitch muscle fibres, which are better for explosive movements like jumping. Whites have more if the longer slow-twitch which are better for overall strength.

Blacks are just simply faster, stronger, more adapted physically, better stamina and endurance.

>you will never be an ayy lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=fK1iiJSpOzM

I know this. He even incorrectly said strength.
Whatever muscles they have, they don't dominate high jumps in sports. Congo blacks dominate sprint and east africans dominate endurance runs.

No, that's mixing things up. West Africans are more explosive and fast, but not as strong as whites overall. East Africans, which have a completely different body type, have great running endurance and make the best long distance and marathon runners, but not triathletes which is usually dominated by whites as it takes a different skill set and type of endurance.

>He even incorrectly said strength.
Jesus christ, don't be a sperg.

Retard, "whites" don't exist as a monolithic group. There is nothing more dangerous than a little bit of awareness about genetics in the hands of a Sup Forumstard.

Blacks: Taller, stronger, bigger dicks, better at fucking, more confident, deeper voices, most handsome

>stronger
No.

This guy will be dead by 35

>one small mess up when jumping or running can result in a really bad injury or break.
No thank you.

Why do bother responding to every 2-bit b8 you see?

youtube.com/watch?v=D59DUPa26c4

Well that's probably all true compared to you.

So where are you going with this?

>Blacks have a higher percentage of fast-twitch muscle fibres, which are better for explosive movements like jumping. Whites have more if the longer slow-twitch which are better for overall strength

True, but this is only on average. It's possible for a white to have higher speed potential than a black or a black to have higher strength potential than a white.

Only because they are allowed a running start. If we were talking about a high jump from stationary (as depicted in OP's video), west african blacks would be at a racial advantage with their fast-twitch muscle mass.

>Only because they are allowed a running start. If we were talking about a high jump from stationary (as depicted in OP's video), west african blacks would be at a racial advantage with their fast-twitch muscle mass.
That's pure speculation.

Step it up, senpai!
youtube.com/watch?v=jHgk_bYQh0E

>Taller, stronger, bigger dicks, deeper voices, most handsome

Yes

>better at fucking, more confident

Maybe, if big dick gives them confidence and if size does matter to pleasure a pussy then yes otherwise it's debatable

>most handsome

NO

Hayward is "only" 6'7" though. So he's not ayylmao tier like the 7'6" guy.

Kak serbski brat look at my back

I am 6ft7 tall russian

You need to trin Your back and lift and all The shit the doctors tell You dont Belive them its all boolshit !!!!

You're comparing them to the average Brit. Pic very related.

How am I a retard? Neither blacks or whites exist as a monolithic group, which was the point of my post. In referring to whites I mean any persons of European heritage and some persons of Asian heritage.

Yes, obviously we are speaking in averages

No, it isn't. That's what fast twitch muscles do, go from 0-60 a lot better

do you have mandatory conscription?

I used to jump really high when I was young

I went to long jump championships when I was 15

>athletes are explosive
Gee someone give this guy an award

Stronger naturally without chemical "enhancement".

no you can also be c paper cuck

>No, it isn't. That's what fast twitch muscles do, go from 0-60 a lot better
I'm not a kinesiologist but you may be missing other variables like the weight and proportions of the body when jumping high vs running fast.

It's the olympics you fucking retard, everyone is on something

Is this yet another "drunk guy from Melbourne posts on the internet" episode?

ctvnews.ca/sports/canadian-trainer-jamaican-sprinters-under-doping-investigation-in-italy-1.1369022

If You want to jump like this Your need to have core belt abs mscouls realy strong and thets it

I have no problem to jump like this since i have brock lasner back and lags

Only problem i am realy slow :(

I trid evrey thing but i gess its genetics

Does this mean that I can discount black running achievements because all the runners are chemically "enhanced"?

Westerners are put through far more doping control than shitskins from total shitholes though, so they have a disadvantage in the drug department.

African natural springs in legs. It fact while white have more strength arm

>being this retarded

Yes valid points but using the Olympics as being indicative of the typical "white" person is absurd.

he's actually retarded lads

Just shut the fuck up

Whites are superior, deal with it you abo cunt

>this angers the blackie

Why is it absurd?
Euroasians have always dominated weightlifting and germanics/balto-slavics have always dominated strength sports.

If I'm not mistaken there has never been a world's strongest man winner that wasn't either slavic/germanic or baltic

What is wrong wrong with you people and understanding however averages work?

I shouldn't have to say that "according to Edwards, Harry [1997] et al., a man of Sub-Saharan African ethnicity and a man of European ethnicity, all other things like age, weight, height, and body fat percentage, accounted for the African man, will on average, have a higher proportion of fast twitch muscle fibres allowing fir greater performance from a stationary position."

All of that is fucking implied in a normal conversation. Do you really think that I believe a fat black guy can jump higher tgan a fit white guy? Or that ALL blacks jump higher than ALL whites? Being this literal and having to have things explained out in this great of detail, is a good sign of autism or some other anti-social disorder.

What about strongman competitions, then?

I hate Melbourne and everything in it.

The champ is american rn. Before him were icelanders

The champ is english rn, arguably germanic since england is mostly germanic in ancestry, just like the usa.
Iceland is mainly germanic too.

What has jumping, running or lifting weights ever done to impress women

Women need a strong provider, someone with a STEM degree and 6 figure salary.

>mfw the Icelandic guy from GoT sperged out that he lost to ARE Eddie hall

Women settle down with a guy who has a STEM degree and 6 figure salary. They fuck and fantasize about tall, handsome, muscular, men.

Better make it a 7 figure salary then

>this confuses, enrages, and eventually drives the nigger into a blind fury against he who showed it to him because might is right in his simian eyes

easy thats 1

M8 it's 2.3, just convert them to decimals in your head and add them, or use conventional addition

don't take the b8, mohamed!

Bamboozled again

Its tough being innocent in this dog gone world

Also how do you know my name, are you acquaintance and can you marry me for a green card

My mistake. I forget that this year event has already happened

>niggers think they're stronger than this
you mad little black bois?

what am i looking at here

what is the bulge? why haven't you had your spine straightened?