Why is no one doing something about this bollywood mongeloid..?

Why is no one doing something about this bollywood mongeloid..?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d4dUc3hUCdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody is willing to go to jail for the rest of their lives just to kill a puppet.

because hes a hero! you think internet freedom is best left in the hands of the government? fucking idiot

Daddy Trump loves him so I love him too.

Good point but it would really something for user to come up with something.

Doesn't matter if he's a puppet. He obviously doesn't deserve to live because he's the actual epitome of being a loser. You can see it on his face and how he interacts, he just yearns for any sort of attention regardless of its nature and it satisfies him. Being that much of a loser that you can become a puppet for bad interests means he isn't really valuble to those who want the world a better place. May aswell kill him and his family off since we dont need them tainting this place.

Eh now the government is taking the freedom of the people.

No ones forcing you to buy internet faggot

Indeed.

So what you wanna do? You want to live in a cave like a nigger and write on the stone walls again like that facking Indian??

I'm making a robot to steal the internet back.
youtu.be/d4dUc3hUCdE

The point is that you still have a freedom of choice you entitled cunt.

>government is taking internet "freedom" away by not taking control of the internet

yeah makes sense

Do we have still a freedom of choice? If we don't work we don't have money we can't eat we die? If you are thirsty you drink is that freedom? All our actions is that actions out of freedom or out of manipulation of society?

I was thinking of raising money by selling official Sup Forums agit-spinners.

not all Indians are ajit pais

Someone has to put into an economy to make that money worth something, someone has to harvest that water for you to drink.

You are a selfish and entitled cunt by thinking you can just take these things and think you aren't infringing on someone elses freedom in the process.

Whahahahah in figet spinners in the form of swastika chans haha.

Does he poo in the loo?

nothing else to say here

Nigger, the regulations are needed because it is a tiny oligopoly that controls Internet access. There is no "free market" in Internet access to begin with.

So what you are saying is that we all give some freedom up to get money for paying for our stuff to live our "free" lives? So you saying basically that we already giving up our freedom just because that's how live works?

WELL MAYBE IF YOU FUCKING RETARDS DIDN'T ELECT TRUMP WE WOULDN'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM

AND NOW THE CLOWN IS BANNING WORDS

The Trump Administration has banned the CDC from using these 7 words:

“vulnerable” “entitlement” “diversity” “transgender” “fetus” “evidence-based” “science-based.” Keep this in mind next time the Administration uses “free speech”

I'm saying that you are responsible for yourself and no one else.

Feed yourself, house yourself, sustain yourself. Don't leech off others hard work because you're lazy and entitled.

Welcome to reality, pussy bitch fuckboy. Welcome to the world of self sacrifice. It's called being an adult. Stop failing at it, please. It's not anyone else's fault that you feel or think the way you do. Your life is your responsibility, and the things you take advantage of (such as the internet) don't belong to you.

Clearly not, he turned the internet into a designated shitting street for himself and all the jews in telecom.

Hey I'm a different guy..Literally no one is stopping you from moving to africa and living as you want exactly as you want and are describing.

Now we are getting somewhere but because of our tax services nowadays everything is expensiver because we are paying for those lazy guys that don't work. So we have to work harder to feed ourselfs. And that lazy annoying guys are also a problem to our own freedom.

stop trying to be a chad... youre failing at it

>expensiver

You wouldn't see me shed a single tear if all forms of social or corporate welfare were abolished.

Yes, except that's not how government of the people, by the people, and for the people is supposed to work. If the people have to move away, the government has failed to meet its prime directive.

That's not totally the problem the problem is that the wrong people have to much power in the political systems. And that is also why those retarded people like this bollywood star can set up this shitty nigger tricks.

You think that, until you walk your fatass to a wawa and see actual hungry kids and parents with signs. You think you'd shrug that off mr internet boi?

Do you believe in corporatism? Do you really think we're better off with Verizon/Comcast/etc. running the country?
>The point is that you still have a freedom of choice you entitled cunt.
Actually, we don't. Break up the oligopoly, bring back competition, really give me a choice and I'd agree. But short of that we need to keep corporations from overextending their control

And if you can’t shitpost here you die?

It doesn't matter how it's supposed to work. it's your life dude you can do it. Fuck everything. go live in the woods naked, eating your own prey drinking out a crick whatever

when the ISPs all gang up and raise their rates and there are no alternatives the rightwingnuts will wished they had a better choice

if the ISPs exploit the repeal of net neutrality i will just cancel my account with my ISP and start building my own internet (LAN)

repealing net neutrality gives the ISPs more power to be greedy pigs

but what they dont get is: the content providers, the people that actually make videos and music and software, internet forums (like Sup Forums, craigslist, slashdot and many others) and upload it on to the internet, without all that content the ISPs would not have anything but a bunch of equipment not doing anything (not making them any money)

what needs to happen is the monopoly power of big ISPs have in the big cities be broken so people have a choice of ISPs to choose from, when competition hits the ISPs then killing net neutrality wont be such an issue because content is what drives the internet, it does now but it cant be used as leverage to get more money out of you if the competition has it too

woah, we got a badass over here

"land of the free "

seriously though muricans, how much are they allowed to cuck you before you stand up for yourselves?

True. The overbearing red tape and regulations is whats stunting economic growth. FCC is exactly the reason why we have these handfuls of monolith ISP's that have so much influence in the marketplace because they make smaller ISP's go through hell to function

>Implying I already don't

That garbage is so unbelievable common here. Although I would say at least 50% of them are faking, and are just professional beggars.

>Not wanting government endorsed theft makes me a hardass

Standards really have fallen

Getting rid of net neutrality actually gives other companies a chance to break into the market.

But no keep spouting off about stuff you haven’t actually researched

These people don't even bother doing research. They're not even aware that these small time ISP's absolutely hate Net Neutrality for this exact same reason.

Then you see the ones who aren't faking at said wawa as you razor scoot by, actual americans starving for one reason or another

Because fuck you that’s why

Oh god burn that thing to the pits of hell

The ones who aren't faking it are usually the ones not begging. The ones that are actually homeless as shit are usually just sitting in a group on a street corner quietly smoking and drinking among one another.

yes, Boogie, that is correct.

they are hungry because they did not download enough food, and when net neutrality is repealed they are going to starve to fucking death for sure

Because president Trump hired him to save us from our own self destructive behavior.

I trust president Trump no matter what. Sure, he may hurt me sometimes but it makes me happy that whatever he does to me could hurt a liberal too. That makes living in my car worth while.

>usually not begging
>all forms of welfare gone baby
>now have to beg

You might want to reread what I said. What gave you the idea I'm against net neutrality?

Was it that I'm against corporatism? Or that I think we don't currently have freedom? Or maybe that I argued against the idea of gov't being better then Verizon.

But no, keep responding to posts you haven't actually read.

you just like getting fucked in the butt

The internet is the last bastion of free speech in this world, and the last obstacle left before the minds of men are lost forever to subjugation. We are approaching the Orwellian cliff, and the catalyst causing the change is the stomping boot of the authoritarian plutocracy.

Representative Democracy has become bloated and corrupt, filled with greedy short-sighted fools whom seek only instant gratification, and represent only those that fill their pockets. It has become absent of morality in all facets, and is lost forever. If the founding fathers were alive today they would have already revolted. We have become fat, complacent, and weak, but there is still a glimmer of hope if we muster our strength.

We need to take the money out of politics, and return it to the people's hands to dole out themselves. We need a form of Direct Democracy using the internet where the people can allocate their tax money to the programs that they deem worthy, and steer the course of their government. The cabal fears this greatly, and they are attempting to crush that last hope for mankind with all their might by crippling the internet.

The plutocratic authoritarian empire can only be dismantled through strategic purchasing by a critical mass of individuals causing a starvation at the peak of the pyramid. If we can achieve a critical mass of strategic purchasers over time, and become self-sufficient, we can we free ourselves from tyranny, and create an internet based direct democracy which represents the people's willful desire for freedom and mobility.

I fear for mankind's future when all freedom is gone, all hope is lost, and no light shines into the cage that we let them build around us.

Anyone who actually receives welfare isn't homeless you faggot. If you're eligible for welfare you can get into a shelter at the very least.

But given the fact these homeless people obviously have substance addictions they probably either were kicked from a shelter or just outright refused to go to one because they know it'd be useless.

Just because they don't beg doesn't mean people don't give them money, retard.

He's a good man, he didn't mean to hit me, He's a good man, I feel down the stairs, he's a good man, I deserved it, I burnt his dinner, he's a good man! DOn't arrest him! He's a good man!

>all forms of welfare
nigga you set the terms already
>ALL FORMS
>LITERALLY ALL FORMS SO NO SHELTERS

You sound like triggered, faggot liberals.

Your tears are what keep me going, they will sustain me until I get my job back at the coal mine.

#MAGA Faggots.

Now you're moving goalposts. We were discussing the specific group of homeless fucks around my area, now you're back onto the macro topic of welfare.

Pick one and stick with it faggot.

dude those were both me i'm 1 guy

Mankind is not made to be free. Humans are animals the same as any other, with the exception that our high intelligence has made us more destructive than most other species. We are animals, just the same. And humans need to be controlled, for with freedoms comes mankinds inability to fulfill it's purpose and create and protect it's environment. "Freedom" has been worse for humanity than religion.

Well said.

Why would they? Trump put him in that position and the Republicans voted for it. It's not liberals fault and that's objective truth. Its all on the Trump fags.

Would you mind recruiting a friend to come and cry with you then? The tears of one liberal aren't enough to keep my minerals up and I can't afford food.

When I'm back at the mine you can all fuck off though, until the?" Cry more.

#MAGA motherfuckers.

you can shoot up schools but you cant shoot up corrupted politicians.

smh

Tell that to Steve Scalise.

I... don't have any friends