ITT god tier video games

ITT god tier video games

team buddies

Fuck yeah started with my literal favorite game of all time.

So I'll post my runner up

HA nice dude im not op but thats my 2nd favorite, (well hotline miami 2) and re4 is my n1

ya got good taste

You really have to sit down in a dimly lit room with headphones to appreciate it properly.

The European art cover is the best one.

Every game has better artwork in all countries except the USA. There's a Youtube video all about it

Hey guys, just popped in and noticed none of our flagships have been mentioned yet. That's okay as long as you're still picking up Skyrim and Fallout 4 VR editions

Wood

'member this? Was good.

>my first zelda

DS3 >>>>>>>>> every action-rpg released this decade

i love this game when im in a mood but god is it edgy.

You guys better be assuming all of our releases are an unspoken god-tier

Yakyuuken

This is the REAL God-tier, and you all know it.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS MOOOODS MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Forgot the pic

DS1?

Dude, she's 20, and Asian

OPPr she was. This game came out on the 3DO years ago, then the Saturn. She's probably 40 now

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS MOOOOOODS FUCKINH WHEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

i replayed it recently
had fond memories of it

i still like it
tho the QTEs and ashley really make it worse

mercenaries-mode still kicks ass

Waaahhhhhahaha mods wahhhhhhh

Doomsday has fucked the servers

I got schizophrenia And Iam sad and scare and hold and iam sad that I might go crazy if I take medical drugs

MEGA GAWD TIER GAEM

CLOSE THA THREAD FAGGOTTA

Nice game

fucking right, i hate people who can't deal with some shit. trust me theres a lot more fucked up shit on the internet other than some 20 year old jap tits

so many late nights with this game

this !

Suck Miyazaki's dick like a good little brainwashed wankstain. Dark Souls 3 is an overrated nostalgia wank of a game with terrible pvp.

Mercenaries is soooo fucking hard now that I haven't played it in a while. I bought this game on damn near every console (Gamecube, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, PS4) and cleared it at least twice on each console. I was only good at Mercenaries back on the Gamecube. Did it get more difficult or am I doing something wrong?

STUVWXYZ

So you get fucked up in PvP and have to hate the game to soothe your anus?

I don't get fucked up in pvp any more than another decent player. I don't like that half of the weapons will fuck someone up in 2 hits.
There are rehashed areas, boss concepts, characters etc etc

it's not a bad game per se, but it's a bad souls game