youtu.be/5mOIXdC4rgA
youtube.com/watch?v=bDI1-jpQQSs
youtube.com/watch?v=cYEZ7aIAuG4
youtube.com/watch?v=T4A37AD12zE
youtube.com/watch?v=hm8eTF9dh28
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

South Bristol

Question of the thread:

Should I get a second order of the chocolate cashews or stick with the peanuts? A little variety is good I figure but the chocolate cashews are currently on sale soo I think I might regret not buying two later. Also, in case anyone is wondering:

>No. 1 Raw Mix
>5 different nuts – Cashews, Almonds, Hazel Nuts, Walnuts, Brazils – together they are positively bursting with healthy nutrients! No.1 for their taste. No.1 for their kindness to your body.

Also any other recommendations? Trying to stay away from anything too sugary like glazed almonds as good as they are.

might play a bit of overwatch

there is nothing purer than the act of coitous between two young men

2 brazil nuts contain the RDA of selenium for an adult man. If you eat a lot of them on a regular basis you will literally get selenium poisoning.

A shame since they are objectively the superior nut.

had an ephiany about life lads.

I have a friend who hires a £200 PT at his gym. he goes to an expensive gym near his house to use the machines and follow his PT's instructions. He eats ready-food eg uncle bens rice, M&S ready meals etc etc

I by contrast learnt about exercise and lifting from reading books and information about it, I also made 2 excel sheets to track progress. I travel 2 miles to go to a cheaper gym than the nearest one to me, because its also better for strength training. I also force myself to eat porrdige, mackarel/sardines/sprats and rice/chicken/veg every day and track my nutrition on cronometer.

I just realised a weird sort of irony about all of this. My friend opts for convenience, he goes to gym, doesn't think about what he's doing just pays money and fits it into his working life so he feels healthy.

I on the otherhand, reject convenience so that I feel I've done a proper job of it. This entails me awkardly eating porridge at work, trying to eat sardines when I know I'll have no social interraction (because of the odour), spending my freetime reading about lifting or nutrition or cooking big meals. work hampers my ability to lift, but i press on and try to work around it. I lift at 6 in the morning, i take food to work, i try my hardest to simultaneously do a complete job of lifting and working, refusing to cut corners or pay for someone to do part of the job for me.

I think my friend has basically come to terms with work and I haven't. he accepts that you can't do both, so he pays a lot of money so he can at least feel healthy. i am deluded, i foolishly think you can work and develop yourself in meaningful ways simultaneously, even though its an awkward balancing act.

made me think

unironically talking about immigration being fine from my large garden next to two peacocks. Must be bad being poor

susan

me at the back

Mmm choccy peanuts sound good x
Nuts are good for protein and that arent they?
Hope you have a VERY nice time eating of them

>Sex between a man and a woman
>Leads to the birth of a child
>Sex between a man and a man
>Leads to infections and diseases

ah yes, just natural :)

north bristol desu lad

*rides through Damascus playing this HEAVY CHOON, causing the entire Syrian Civil War to end in an instant*

youtu.be/5mOIXdC4rgA

Thought they were protesting police violence?

hate aussies and kiwis

wish theyd fuck off my thread

where are my kissless handholdless dateless virgins at

Feeling sad, lonely, agitated, anxious and bored

Anyone who defends Islam should be locked up for life for terror offences.

sheed

>STIs only affect gays
have you told the scientists this yet lad? you might be onto something

youtube.com/watch?v=bDI1-jpQQSs

paki

woah......

cant get enough of this country after reading some stuff about it yesterday
They have a book written by the leader called the Ruhnama which is essentially a religious text, all mosques have to show it as prominently as the quran. You have to take a test on the Ruhnama as part of your driving test
Ashgabat has the most white marble of any city on earth

someone who doesn't value their time tell me if this is worth reading

sex between a man and a man creates a poo baby

never been on a date but im not a virgin not gay and do pull every so often

Ello x

>why yes i have never engaged in intercourse, including oral, that doesn't lead to child birth

infowars got white house press credentials
youtube.com/watch?v=cYEZ7aIAuG4

nope

HIV affects queers at SIXTY times the rate of everyone else. More than half of all new HIV diagnoses are attributed to queers.

Which country has the best policy on stopping white genocide?

wowow

what if a jihadists vowed to MAGA

Powerful.

How do u know....

had many shags still hate those fucking robbos

they are

thanks placing the order now
sor yfor late reply i was taking a screenshot of the order process but then i realise my credit card information wasin the photo ill have a nice time thanks

fedora memes aside, you have to admit he DOES look kinda badass

youtube.com/watch?v=T4A37AD12zE

wtf I eat them all the time

>water filter salesmen who think fish people run the government get press credentials

ah yes

yankistan

what's the closest you've come

i met a qt girl at starbucks once but she was just a recruitment consultant

hungary

>Orbán outlined an action plan designed to encourage couples to have children, saying that 2018 would be “the year of families”.

>He announced that the government would pay off 1 million forints (EUR 3,200) of families’ mortgages for every third and subsequent child they have.

>As part of the scheme, the government will forgive half of the student loan debt of young women with two children and all of the student loan debt of those with three or more children, he said.

>Women with higher education degrees who receive child support benefits will be eligible for them for an extra year, up until their child’s second birthday.

>He said the government would launch a “never-before-seen” creche development scheme which will see new creches built “in every area with families”, while existing creches will be renovated if necessary.

every girl ive been in a relationship was mentally broken, pretty sure i cant do any better than that

Literally nothing of note

it's not because they're gay
it's because gays have more sex

>leftists can't understand irony
shocking

>selenium
dont know what this is

>badass

>encouraging population growth in the current year
Hope all these extra hungarians stab at least 2 people to make a net reduction

Absolutely based

>it will soon be 17:00
>it will soon be the time of day where the remaining amount of free time left is no different to what one would experience on a normal working day's evening

KILL MEEEEEEE

ooo-errr

so if it's ironic then why don't the onion get press credentials then

its that thing wot kills the giant alien in evolution

All Muslims are terrori-

Eat only 2 brazil nuts a day.

problem solved

youtube.com/watch?v=hm8eTF9dh28
me and the lads

this is what other european countries should be doing

It's actually explicitly because they're gay. Their queer culture encourages unsafe sex. They don't use condoms and the tissue lining the inside of the anus is so thin that disease transmits easily through it, especially since it often tears in the process. Everything about homosexuality is actively discouraged by nature itself.

population growth is not a problem in Europe at all. our problems with overpopulation come exclusively from Africa and Asia.

why should there be fewer white babies to make room for more brown ones?

All Muslims are terrori-
*gets blown up by a muslim*

brenden posts are so depressing

cute

like the fat black one with the retarded noise best

how many of them have feline aids

I was clearly referring to alex jones
are you usually this slow?

Unironic muslim here ama

He is stealing the old lady's bag!

sunni or shia?

rorke here

ama

>free-time
>working day

falsehood. time is not 'free' when its spent recuperating from toiling.

after work you're likely to be too exhausted to engage in any activity of self-development. you just want to eat, distract and sleep after work. it's hardly free time, its just recharging time.

>am I autism or based sunni
Um sweety xx

Proof

why do they put cat and dog food in jelly

also what is the jelly

preferred style of government?

All fair points, I have no dispute with any of them.

>Everything about homosexuality is actively discouraged by nature itself.
what about the desire to have sex with men? that seems pretty central to it and that's natural

how?

GET

craigslist casuals

how are your fasts going, brother?

we can only defeat isis by engaging them at a theological level

where's your heritage from?

>that's natural
Wrong.

Good job deflecting away from everything else in the post though.

haven't eaten solid food in 5 days lads

have a literal case of mud butt

authoritarian monarchy with islam as the state religion, as islam is the true rorke religion

bits of left over beef and lamb i think
the jelly is made from marrow

he said pakistan in the other thread

Is it possible to make friends via tinder?

fuck off literal terrorist