Amazing Animated Movie Soundtracks

Why is the soundtrack for this so god damn good. Post other animated movies with great soundtracks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCXoQ_ZcjYo
youtube.com/watch?v=m-R3MFC0pL8
youtube.com/watch?v=wiUXDKVIDPU
youtube.com/watch?v=SuxRxO0Y_g4
youtube.com/watch?v=7q0ttH3_olA
youtu.be/Q606Eg6ZcZ8
youtu.be/HF_bKm8vXq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pic related is easily one of the most foreboding and hauntingly beautiful OSTs I've ever listened to. RIP Shirley Walker.

I still need to watch Phantasm. I'm definitely going to pick up the Blu-ray soon.

Ghost in the Shell 1995
Top tier

Funnily enough it references Akira believe it or not

the obvious answer

Is this compressed from the Blu-ray? That cap looks really good.

Well fuck me I guess so, first time learning there is a blu ray

Loved this as a kid. Imagine being a kid and having a 30-headed orchestra supporting this kind of cartoon. It was great. youtube.com/watch?v=OCXoQ_ZcjYo

At least it felt like that. The music for South Park is pretty amazing too. Hate the show though

>getting the vinyl from amazon
>shipped through USPS
So, is my vinyl going to be broken?

Mah nigga

>Why is the soundtrack for this so god damn good.

because the soundtrack was made first.

You forgot the GOAT

>implying this is better than Akira
ok, user.

Bump

not a movie but I really liked the serial experiments lain soundtrack

that's cheating senpai
the vocals are just so damn good

Redline was just a banger of a film

my nigga
this music is japan's greatest artistic achievement

It really is. I can't wait to get the vinyl tomorrow.

watching this now

youtube.com/watch?v=m-R3MFC0pL8

I was drunk when I watched Akira. I hate japanime shit but I was told this was 'one of the best movies of the '80s.' Bullshit. The damn nips can't even pronounce 'Akira' right, they sound like their talking without moving their lips. Didn't even notice the soundtrack because the movie was so bad. Maybe I'm just too old for cartoons.

I still need to watch Redline.

beautifully animated but not much beyond that

youtube.com/watch?v=wiUXDKVIDPU

you owe to yourself to see it. The animation is god-like. also warning there is a scene with some anime tiddy so watch out.

It's animation is more than just "beautiful" this film will make you want to just run around. the art direction, animation, and soundtrack are all super good and is a great experience every time around

Never seen it gonna watch it thanks!

This soundtrack is great, good taste OP
What's your favorite track?

Kaneda is my favorite. It's the perfect track for the opening of the movie and just good all together.

Plaid did fantastic work for this one
'White's dream' absolutely blows my mind

Understandable. I'm pretty partial to Tetsuo myself, the organ on that track is killer.

>no venture bros

youtube.com/watch?v=SuxRxO0Y_g4

Susumu Hirasawa's unique style fits this movie so well

Maybe its because you're retarded instead

lol

So true, excellent taste!

You should kiss yourself for watching kino drunk. Next step: write a customer review on this random cartoon dvd you purchased.

Looks promising. I bought 'steamboy' some years ago. Fantastic animation and it was steampunk so what could go wrong, right? 'Paprika' was just as terrible. Spirited away, Ghost in the shell and Akira are the only relevant nip animated movies as far as I'm concerned. The one with the castle... I dozed off.

Did you go to the premiere? It was fantastic, I want to watch all anime on the big screen now.

you can't post that one and not post the one that inspired it:
youtube.com/watch?v=7q0ttH3_olA

There was a time when the US was the best at animation. Bar none. I still hold a special place in my heart for some Disney movies. Nowadays both US and Japan seem to have turned to shit, animation wise, story wise and society wise.

>There was a time when the US was the best at animation

that was ever such a long time ago

Satoshi kons works usually have some amazing music

youtu.be/Q606Eg6ZcZ8

youtu.be/HF_bKm8vXq8