Is female privilege real?

Is female privilege real?

Discuss.

Its real because some "men" allow it to be real so the rest have to suffer

im redi

No. Females get the short end of the stick. Despite what they know, despite any skill or ability they'll always be considered as "women" and thus, inferior for any position. This is our current cultural meta, and it'll shift into one more equal in about couple of decades. It's less polarized than it used to be, but the image of a female's uselessnes persists on every level of the society.

Also, they have menstruation. Thank Satan we don't bleed through our cocks.

nah, you clearly don't see how badly dudes get fleeced in court when it is a woman on the other side.

how are the raging semis treqting you, beta cuck?

Found the femenist apologist. Women has fucked economics, laws, and politics. These are undeniable

So because the word "women" has negative connotations they get to be treated better than everyone else?

My ex won custody over me despite I have my own place and income and she was living with family. Dont tell me what I have or have not seen faggot.

Beta cuck

yes because a 14 year old women can walk into planned parenthood and get an abortion, but they will down right refuse to give a 14 year old man a vasectomy.

of the over 3000 shelters for battered spouses only 1 will accept men

he probably supports "reparation" for modern niggers

then quit implying it is isolated with qualifiers like "some men".

ringa-ding ding, we have a winner! you finally figured out how 2017 america works user

Not to mention, if women is pregnant, she can always get abortion, even if men is willing to take care of child without the help of mother, law sees a fetus as something that that women posses, without even giving a second tought about male involvement and will...

They're less inclined to get in trouble for public nudity than men, so there is that.

It is isolated incidents because not all men put up with the bullshit

No she cant, not all places have clinics

stop acting like men have a choice in the matter, the raging autism that is the soeciao snowflake movement will shout down and work towards outcasting any man who speaks up.

Men have ZERO reproductive rights

Most western countries have them though.
If you want places without them, go to developing nations

Well, tell me where is law saying that man can forbid women from abortion? That's right ther is no such a law... But women have dozens of laws to protect her "right" to abort fetus.

We get the right of responsibility, no matter how the child was conceived though.
There are victims of statutory rape out there, paying child support to rapists.

We do have a choice, we can just not decide to be with them, fuck traps and make excuses why we cant hire them unless theyre hideous

People with dicks don't turn on a lot of people though, trap status or not.

>Despite what they know, despite any skill or ability they'll always be considered as "women" and thus, inferior for any position
I can name several positions that I would prefer a woman for.

but you can't make that decision because "muh equal opportunities". federal government is in on the cucking as well.

I live in America there is not one around me and i live in the 3rd largest area in the state

Sure, they are free to be cute, sometimes bitchy, sometimes having it easier. I prefer the male privileges though, power and blowjobs. Gender roles bro.

Submissive/lazy guys and butch girls have the most to complain about.

Alright, I was under the impression that abortion was right everywhere there, guess I was wrong.

I'd say an attractive cis-het man has it better than an average looking woman

but an average looking woman has it better than an average looking man

Privlege is more complicated to make sweeping generalizations about

need to see these two getting fucked, anyone know a name of them or the scene?

Are you stupid? The fetus is inside them, it will be 9 months inside of them and then be born through her vagina or by a cut in her belly, law is right and you are an asshole.

Lazy guy here. Can confirm.

No its not a right, its an obligation dumb fuck
People are obliged to take care of that baby whether you were raped, want it or not

Its either that or put up with women, sometimes you gotta pick the lesser of two evils

That was my point user.
I've seen feminists claim that responsibility is a right and not an obligation given to people without consent.

Without semen from our insides there wouldnt be said life you femenist

In most 'developed' places they are everywhere. I have multiple within 15mins walk of where I am in a city, universities have them, about 1 in 3 villages will have one.

You might be able to get something done abroad if you take an extended vacation, with all that paid holiday they don't give you. You might be trapped. Freedom!

I've been with decent women and horrible women, the horrible ones enabled me to recognize the decent ones.
My sea for fishing might be smaller because of my standards, but there is still a chance of finding a decent biological female to date.

So? It takes a man to also create the baby. SO they shouldnt have ANY say? Yes a women has to hold the baby but a man who is bound to provide for that baby and helped create it should have no say?

No. Childbirth sucks, but that shouldn't make females and better than males. Feminists are just mentally unstable.

Yeah, so jut because her body can be hurt, she can decide of fate of unborn baby? What logic is that?

We get the privilege of obligatory responsibility though user, isn't that grand?
A lot of feminists seem to think so.

we also wouldn't be dealing with the retardation of this topic, on Sup Forums or real life. just let the human species die out, save the world the trouble of producing a super virus.

Im in a town with a state university, 3rd largest area in the state. Not a single one for hundreds of miles.

Correction: It does exist, but shouldn't.

Then don't stick your dick in or use a condom, who fucking wants a children?

I suggest you travel to Scandinavia and take a look around. I'm quite sure that you'll soon understand why the answer is yes, yes they do.

Humans dont need to die, the "equality" mindset does

Dane here, please refrain from calling all of scandinavia sweden.

is there equality in the animal kingdom or any other biological species?

so you're saying if a woman gets raped and becomes pregnant, she should give birth to the baby even though she doesn't want it, probably can't take care of it, and could possibly die or kill her baby during childbirth? That's some fucked up logic.

user this may shock you but there ARE people who have children on purpose

Like men, women have unfair advantages in some things and unfair disadvantages in others.

Unless they live in a 3rd world shithole, or a Muslim/other fundamentalist-religion-controlled region, in which case they're completely fucked all the way.

this question is nearly impossible to answer without a location in context

because female priviledge varies extremely depending on location

It won't go away until humans do

I'd take menstruation over getting sex whenever the fuck you wanted any god damn day, shut up cuck. (granted you are at least 6/10 grill)

women get to be told theyre great and smart and paid to do nothing all while being objectively worse at everything

that doesnt even get into the systemic shit but this is a Sup Forums post so fuck longform

There are some animals that mate for life

Where the fuck i was talking about rape? Fuckin' beta cuck tacticks.

>lemme just take the worst interpretation of what you say and call your logic fucked.
Part of the criticism of abortion rights is that men/boys who get raped have no such right to get a baby aborted should they want to or if they are unfit as parents.

It would if we did not have traitor men

it's bait, everyone knows women have privilege they use it everyday
But you can't know that or else their "equality" free ride is over

Yes, but it's not the fault of women that most men are desperate idiots that will do anything even for a whiff of pussy.

why would anyone want to menstruate?

>Something is wrong with women, let's blame men.

Every group has privileges and oppressions, intersectionality is important here. Young white females have more privilege than older black females.

Privileges exist because society allows them to... so is right.

Do you smell like a faggot? Then have no fear and call this hotline

Women poke holes in condoms and law makes the man responsible for that or they go to jail for not paying child support

Intersectionality is a tool used to make everyone feel like victims and making them resent other people.
Everyone has issues and advantages, but it isn't about race, it's about socioeconomic class.

You mean beta cucks who sell out for the fantasy that white knights will eventually cop a feel?

well if it's not rape then I agree 100%
If a woman chooses to have a baby and after getting pregnant decides she doesn't want it anymore, that's just wrong

yes, this is true, but that doesn't lend anything to equality.

The idea this does not carry any advantages is insane though and can only make me believe you are baiting.

Yes, them

that's certainly something that should be fixed, though I'm pretty sure it never will...

I see an overarching implication in this thread and that’s that privilege is one dimensional, that it can basically be boiled down to a single value and compared as greater than or less than, this is an oversimplification and leads to retards yelling at each other with no reasonable conclusion.

Yes men have it worse in some ways, and women have it worse in some other ways. I also think people generally agree that women have it worse in more ways than men, or at the very least they have it worse in situations that present themselves every damn day. Being paid less, not being taken seriously professionally, getting sexually harassed etc etc etc at least the areas in which men aren’t the most privileged don’t burden them every. Single. Day.

Philosophy is human, why would animals have that?

There is actually a bunch of evidence for males being disposable during hard survival situations in most animal species, humans included.
Just think of the "women and children first" situation during emergencies.

The baby has to be planned, when both parts come to that arrangement then they will have a baby if they both didn't the women don't have to suffer holding the baby for 9 months just because the men wants a fucking baby.

well, that's the woman's fault then.

AND she can sue him for child support

We have a vastly more sophisticated society than any other species, by like, an extremely fuckin wide margin. We can afford to go against what naturally occurs in nature to increase the happiness of our fellow human beings.

They don't get paid less though, they chose less strenuous jobs. Try getting taken seriously if you are short or fat as a man. And I'm a guy and I've been sexually harassed by both genders.

Women make false accusations for benefits. Women trick men for free meals. Women poke holes in condoms to get pregnant and demand child support.

Yup, which is fucked.

>want
Why does it have to be want,
you mean I can get men to coddle me
Take care of me
Do whatever I want so long as im with them
Be a professional victim
never have to work anything more than an office job
always get laid whenever I want, yes again
if a woman joins the military it isn't even a secret their pt scores are LOWER and they get promoted faster because they have a vagina.

Being a woman is like winning the lottery.
It is life on easy mode.
They know it, we know it, everyone knows it. It's not a secret, but they want to act like the don't
because it would make them look bad.

of course, until we make it illegal to be a woman they will have the ability to be women.

Things women do:
1)lie , lying should be illegal and punishable by death

2) be annoying, annoying should be seen as a drain on energy supplies and fined as polluting

3) lazy , we need to tax these bitches to the point where they have to be just as useful as men

these three things they get away with today , scott free. Maybe my ends are extreme but we should be at least leaning towards them instead of the opposite direction

None of those things happen on the same scale to men though, not even close. These things affect women on a daily basis.

But men have no choice in the matter since they cant prove it, its the perfect crime

I suppose if you put it that way, i guess menstruation isn't half bad...

Citation needed user.
You can assert that and react to it subjectively, but looking at stats, men and women have virtually the same difficulty in that area. Less men complain about it though, because we are expected to suck it up.

I don’t think lying, being annoying, or laziness are gendered issues dude lol

Feminism rules!

Sup Forums is a disgusting misogynist website, it must be taken down. You know what? I'm going to teach you misognyist and homophobic bastards some lessons on why you should RESPECT WOMEN!!!!!

1. Gender wage gap, rightist media and misognyists like Donald Trump has created a wage gap in America, 77 cents to 1 dollar for females, this is sexist! I demand change and you assholes are just boosting it.

2. 1/5 women get raped!!!!! 1 in FUCKING 5, RESPECT WOMEN YOU ASSHOLES WE ARE NOT PROPERTY AND YOU CANNOT DO THIS TO US!

We need to get rid of all men, who is with me? Hail women! FUCK MISOGYNIST WEBSITES LIKE Sup Forums!!!!!!!

There are female only business forming now, men cant do that

Are you stupid? Don't you know how to use a Condom?. If you read the "how to use" in the condom box you will never get to pay child support. Any man who falls into that trap is stupid and deserves to pay child support

is your state also the 42nd most populous state in the US?

bait

If women were paid less, thir would be dominant in the market because they would be much cheaper labour force...

Uhh do you want rape stats or salary stats or promotion rates or what? Women clearly have it worse in these areas.

The US department of labor officially recognizes the wage gap, even at equal levels of skill and responsibility.

and isn't that sad. It's also pretty sad that women probably do this on a daily basis.